Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top wow scams

Post your favorite wow scams here
    This is for a guide i am making and it will realy help me

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by zorelf; 04-13-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    WTF DRUIDS PWN OVERTIME HEALS YAY FOR OVERTIME HEALS.

Top wow scams
    vamnon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Top wow scams

This seems to me like a blatant attempt to try and raise post levels and rep a bit without putting ANY work in at all. Please if your going to do something like this than atleast go through the section and post your favorite and the most effective ones which, incidently, has been done before.

raceboy404's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by vamnon
    This seems to me like a blatant attempt to try and raise post levels and rep a bit without putting ANY work in at all. Please if your going to do something like this than atleast go through the section and post your favorite and the most effective ones which, incidently, has been done before.
    dont got be an ass.... i have actually been looking for a desecnt scam the doesnt envolve everything and works...

dnick454's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get the point of this thread other than wasting space. When the title said top scams, I was expecting to open the link and find all kinds of successful scams. INSTEAD, I find you asking US to post scams for YOU so who gets the rep? Oh thats right, YOU. So basically you want us to do the work for you, and post scams here, so people can walk in here and say, "Oh what a great guide, all the top scams!" And then give you rep, well guess what, NOT going to happen.

/thread

Ozrien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again, I have to agree with dnick, and it gets really old really fast opening every category finding a post like this from you. I mean, you've hit up exploits, bots, hacks, and now even scams. Why don't you just go to the guide section while you're at it and ask them to post their favorite guide so you can use it. This trash doesn't belong here.

/Dismiss.

Your day will come.

dnick454's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It brings me joy to know some other people have some common sense in this forum. Whew...

I mean I really don't understand the point of a guide, when the guide is having other people write it for you. I mean call me retarded (which I am counting on you doing probably, don't worry, I'll have something 10 times worse to call u back) but there is no point in this thread. I mean it's bad enough that it even exists, but that fact that you went so far as to post this useless shit in other forums... wow, you cease to amaze me.

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by zorelf
    Post your favorite wow scams here
    This is for a guide i am making and it will realy help me

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    zorelf owns a rival site which hosts Guides/Scams/Programs/Exploits that were copy and pasted from MMowned.com and other sites , he was already warned in the past for advertising his site on MMowned.com without authorization and now he was going to gather all our best posts with the intention of adding them to his site .

/banned .