Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOme tips for scamming!

Hey m8s!

I know there is a thread about this but i just want to add something to it..

What you need to do first is make a character named for example Rotibank,I mean must have word Bank in it!

Ok when u are scamming someone for example with turtle mount scam,EVERYONE will ask "How do i know you are not a scammer",but you tell them "If I am report me" they will feel safer with that and will give you gold

Next if they tell u something like "can u cod it to me" you tell them something like " no i cant someone scammed me like that before" and they answered me "Ohh so you have been scammed before" you say" yes i was thats why I hate scammers and I dont like to scam other people" some noobs will feel safe with it too lol xD,you must tell them that u hate scammers and noobs who try to get golds that will make them trust u more.

Dont stand near mailbox it will be obvious that you are going to send it to other char when u get gold,and ALWAYS MAKE TWO LEVEL ONE CHARS and when u get gold send it to other one and stay online till you get whisper from him like "code is not working you scammed me!" you reply like" ohh sorry here is it again (REPEAT FAKE CODE),try again and whisper me if its not working" now log off,delete that char and make new one with SAME NAME now exit from wow go into your wow folder(where you installed wow) then WTF then Accounts\your account\server\and delete folder with name of your scamming char! (thats for if they report to blizzard that you stole it they will check all chat and mail sended from that char but they will find nothing)
    WIN!! And not bannable!(used it 8 times and not even get a whisper from GM or Email )

How to solve a problem with GM?
    Once i ve got a whisper from Gm that said
    "Hello ****,I am GM ****.I have got a report from player ***** that you were trying to sell TCG codes in-game that is not allowed." As you can see some noob opened a ticket but i said to GM "Sorry GM ****,I didn't know that it isn't allowed,thank you for letting me know i wont do it anymore "
    They will say " I hope so,Good Bye!" Then log off and delete char!
    Dont do it for 2 days after it i think its safer!

Please Dont flame Thanks for reading ! If u need some help feel free to PM me with questions
    Last edited by losmix; 07-05-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Updated a bit

SOme tips for scamming!
    Wescap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I can see where you are coming from but the guide is a little unclear.

TheAussieTroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why dose a new "turtle code scam" come out every 2 days that has no new tricks or anything in it?

losmix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wescap sorry but if u dont understand something PM me i will try to answer

And you TheAussieTroll dont post anything stupid just to get 50 posts so you can get to Account Giveaway section u stupid leecher!
    Spider - Pig,Spider-Pig does whatever spider-pig does!
    Can he swing on a web? No he can't He's a pig!LOOK OUT HERE COMES Spider-Pig!:wave:

The God Father's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, well thanks. =]

smoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R