Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Addon to existing scam] Tips for WOTLK BETA key scam.

Hey,

*Note* This scam has already been posted! Search up "wotlk beta key." THIS IS A GUIDE TO IMPROVE ITS EFFECTIVENESS.

A quick overview of how to do the beta key scam (( Skip to 2.0 if you already know how )) I wont go in detail since its been posted
    MOST RECENT POST CLICK HERE

You log onto a level 1 character (hopefully on a scammed account, beware of 72 hour suspension / loss of gold) and advertise for a WOTLK beta key, for 100g to 5000g however much you are game to try (i go for around 250g). Take the gold and bail.

2.0 - Tips to make this work!

1. My number one tip, which might not seem like much but has the greatest effect is advertise you will explain how to install the beta in your macro (wts beta key 250g, will explain how to install the game) If you get interest make up how to install it (in a weeks time there will be an option in account management to put in a beta key to beta enable your account) then TELL THEM ONCE ITS INSTALLED THERE WILL BE A BETA REALM TAB SIMULAR TO THE CURRENT ARENA TORNAMENT TAB <-- this works amazing, I dont know why!

2. You are re-rolling on this server so you want gold to get started for gear/bags/skills say you dont like leveling without those neccessities!

3. Say something like you wont be playing wotlk OR you will be starting it late, you want to wait for the release to surprise yourself, you dont like betas etc. etc. make up an excuse why you wouldn't be using it - even say you already have a key!

4. Flaming after you advertise -> theres a few ways to deal with this, the most obvious is to ignore it, this can sometimes work noobs might feel sorry for you especially when they give out the insults. Otherwise you can play dumb OR just say your ignoring them, or even just be a 'normal person' saying, "hey guys whats the deal with the comments, you are just assuming im scamming, have u been to a blizz convention before?" --> more attention to you means more advertising =) try to stay calm cool and legit, dont argue on with people too long either.

3.0 Getting caught

I strongly suggest you do this on somebody elses account. If you are doing it on your own, the best I would do is delete the character then create another with the same name and delete it, could be a myth but i would do that for saftey. Trade the money character to character ingame DO NOT USE MAIL!

These tips should increase your chances of this scam greatly!

Hope it helps, appologies for the wall of text! (added color for eye softener)

[Addon to existing scam] Tips for WOTLK BETA key scam.