0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not how scamming is done.

Guys seriously all of you 'scammers' out there and I know yuo are all from mmowned coz you all use the same not working phishing site: THIS IS NOT HOW SCAMMING IS DONE. Lets say I am a retarded fat noob spoiled 14year old dude with a 70epixed in every character and I recive a phishing email here are the two templates that everyone use: World of Warcraft is the loginto your 'account' and get redirected to the official webpage. The login button isnt working so if I had moer than 5iq I wouldnt fall for it.
    Second phidhing example is the unworking unfinished phishing site that was posted on mmowned couple weeks ago example: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
    Ok so this one the login and password is actually and image and you cannot enter any info its like lol? Ok so these are teh two most used phishing sites I posted my email coz I was selling the rogue That I botted ( 1-70rogue my dear diary use the search button) and I recived 300+ phishing website yes my friends 300+ so what if I am the retard fat noob what do I do? Apply to all of them? BTW I feel lazy so I am not gonna post a picture of my 300 emails but if you want to I will.
    So guys what do you think?I even got us phishing will I play eu lol.
    All of you wannabe scamers fix your phishing sites and try to be more creative than markeedragon coz then people will recive 100+ phishing emails and it is shit.One of the phishing attempts I liked however is one that the dude actually made a pdf file with how to call him and activate teh account lol? The idea is shit what I like thus Is that he actuallly worked on it.

Another example of failed and never working scams:turtle mount scam coz everyone is doing the same thing,the i am a company scam since everyone now readds teh how to not get scammed at markee and the middleman form markee with rep scam too so guys plz IF YOU HAVE A NEW SCAM PLEASE LEAVE IT TO YOURSELF BEACAUSE SHARING IT IS SCREWING IT AS FOR PHISHING WEBSITES.

THIS IS AN OPEN DISCUSSION YOUR FREE TO FLAME/PRAISE ME BUT I WILL/CAN FLAME BACK

I am for canceling scamming from mmowned
    -EXscammer lordof69
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-14-2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: please only state for your own opinion

This is not how scamming is done.
    Grisch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totaly agree - well written!

~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, I am a good scammer but the scammign section has been overun by leechers and reposters all the time. So i will aslo sign the close the scamming secton thread ignatue signy thing

Kasdraven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving the scamming section an entry criteria, such a post quota (similar to the account give away section) would help, but you've have to give it a significantly larger number to hope to keep the leechers out. Also, a rep quota wouldn't hurt, as long as it wasn't TOO big. Honestly some people really do try hard to contribute, people just don't agree or don't feel it's worth any rep.

Anyways, I know I'd be down for a post count quota on the scamming section. I wouldn't be able to enter it for a while, but I'd understand the inherent necessity of it. xD

Haitamo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys di Know that most people that post something and don't want leechers to get it they post in teh contributor/elite section but even there the stuff becomes over used If you got seomthing cool keep it for yourself and TOTAL ERASE of scamming in mmowned is a must beacause I can track the people that sent me the emails and we would see 300leechers get banned beacause they tried scamming a mmowned member.

trancehax's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol
    +rep for your leet grammar.

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not closing it . Less prob for MMOwned I think. But ill still scam

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how you promote, and even invite, people to flame, when flaming isn't allowed on these forums.

Anybody who is flaming will receive an infraction.
    Flaming infractions are high points, too.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

Origano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh I have got 3 accounts in a week using those "old" scam websites

Persian's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason phishing doesnt work anymore is because you get like 50 emails saying 'you are being banned, log in here'.

Becomes a bit obvious.
    THat and everyone knows about it now, and there are warnings everywhere...

Personally, i never tried phishing, i knew it would be fail.

x[JoJo]x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i fell you put up a valid point, but i believe the Scamming section needs to be revamped and not deleted, i feel that there are the legit leechers who sit here day after day doing nothing, and then the ones who just happen to be stuck with the title. Those real leechers are what is ruining what we have / had here on MMOwned, and thus ruining the great and vast world of scamming, i used to scam and will be doing again soon. I just hope that we can break through this rain of leechers and return MMOwned and scamming back to norm

my 2cents

Origano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you get rid of your leech level if you seriously haven't got anything to contribute? I would really like to get away from Leecher status but as I said I havent got anything to share with others

Persian's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then come up with something to share, how does everyone else do it?
    Even if you're just posting something funny you've seen online...some people might +rep you for the lolz...