0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

United Kingdom Scamming Plan/Guide [TESTED]

Okay I'm going to explain, in the most basic terms possible how to scam someone.

First of all, you need to be fluent in english and have decent social skills, you also need to be hard skinned!

Requirements

What you'll need:
    • A new hotmail account - with MSN access
    • A paypal account registered to the hotmail account - despite popular belife, paypal are stupid - you don't have to have a card attached to the account to recieve money. Use a fake name and address.
    The Mark

The 'mark' is your 'victim' if you like. It's someone who you think will be gullable enough to fall for your scam.

Roping

Now - to find your mark you're going to be visiting MMO trading websites; heres a few I use,
    • www[dot]wowtraders[dot]eu
    • www[dot]wowtrade[dot]dk
    You'll ask yourself "what am I looking for in a mark"? You need to look for someone that has made a post without saying 'scammers don't try it' or 'scammers go away I know your tricks' etc, more like someone with a short yet sweet post that looks carelessly put together. ATTENTION: you'll want to find a victim that will take payment via anything that doesn't take days to process. Paypal is a great tool, you'll hear more about how it can be manipulated later on.

Once you have found your victim you'll want to add him to MSN messenger. I suggest you use you're new hotmail account as your msn account and change the name, also add a display picture to make it look more legitamate.

Now - when chatting to your mark, the best way to entise him is to coorperate, start asking about him, where hes from, how old he is, what job does he do. Then, start asking about his account, ask to see his characters in-game, make sure you look legitamate, ask him every question you would ask him if you were actually buying his account.

Once you're agreed on a price, this is where it gets clever -

On some of these websites that I've suggested, theres well reputed Middlemans (people who make sure you get a safe sale by being well known and trusted). All you have to do is speak to the mark and ask him if it's ok to use a middleman, if he says yes, ask him if he wants you to find one, if he doesnt agree BLOCK him there and then, leave it at that and you can try a different approach with a new account and identity. If he agrees, suggest a middleman to him, make sure the one you choose is 'offline' tagged on the forums, so if the mark sends them a PM they wont reply. Go onto the hotmail website and create a new hotmail account similar to that of the well known middlemans. Once you've done that ask a friend to login into the account and make it look legit (change the display name and picutre etc) ask the friend to stay logged in and follow your intructions to the bone.

Middlemanning - invite your friend (the middleman) into the convasation. Make sure hes got good, fluent English, we don't want any blunders. Now ask your friend to greet both you and the mark into the convasation - you have to ask your friend to have a look at the middlemanning proceedures, ask him to go along with it and once he gets the to part where he obtains the details of the account ATTENTION: make sure you get the secret question answer, change the password and the email address, block the mark and there you go, you have an account!

Now - I know that sounds easy but, all you have to do is sound genuine - ovbiously!

Once you have the account - if you're looking to make something of it in real life (this is in no way illegal enough to get you into any trouble, nearly untrackable). Sell you're account on to another person - in some cases I've made £400-£500 a go, if you're clever enough, you'll get better and better. If you have trouble selling the account you can always sell it on a chinese website where they buy accounts - www[dot]accountsbay[dot]com.

Once you have the money in your annonymous paypal account - you can spend it online, in the UK heres some of the sites I use;
    • www[dot]djsports[dot]co[dot]uk - Nice clothes - depends what you're into - I've ordered 4/5 jackets and 10/11 teeshirts at a time, new trainers etc, its great!
    • www[dot]novatech[dot]co[dot]uk - I've spent around £1000 on that website - you can pay for orders of £250 and lower at a time with paypal, which isn't bad, at all!
    • www[dot]eing[dot]com - this is where I spend a lot of the money I make - buying gold, cdkeys, gamecards and powerleveling, making more and more money.
    I'm sure theres a lot more websites out there but these are my fav's.

Anyway, hope my guide has helped!

Zomgloel

United Kingdom Scamming Plan/Guide [TESTED]
    SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is just a basic scam that has been posted about 79172347821347891234234 many times

onlineinsg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the list of sites at the bottom though. But just a quick question I know the paypal is anon and all but if you order something can't they just track where y ou deliver to?

moonpeach's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide. will have to se what happens

Zomgloel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onlineinsg View Post
    I like the list of sites at the bottom though. But just a quick question I know the paypal is anon and all but if you order something can't they just track where y ou deliver to?
    They woulden't even bother trying to track it, in their eyes the money is clean. The buyer gets what they want - so they have no reason to.

gunnleif1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well used guide, but nice=)

spacey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good. I'll give it a try maybe.

Strupantwn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you spend the money if your paypal account is not verify?

If you spend the money, the company or person that you sold the account to is going to

recall the money back because the person you scammed is going to recall their account.

Kakucis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The middleman is a repost. I made pretty nice middleman guide myself some time ago..

/wave at Elite.

jordy5000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice scam m8 it worked for me i love lvl 70 UD mage

Pixotic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem here would be PayPal. It's great for receiving online payments, but you have to cover your tracks, they can and will pop you if they spot you making multiple accounts, especially if you start getting complaints/chargebacks/reversals against you.

I would suggest that you at the very least go through some kind of anonymising proxy whenever you log into the PayPal accounts (remember to get off the proxy before logging on your real PayPal account)

Paypal tracks via IP and also a unique identifier (probably based on MAC address) but I'm not certain exactly how, or if a proxy will help cloak it. Anything at all you can think of to stop PayPal realising you're you will help, I'd even say go to a netcafe/public library etc if you can easily access one.

Hope this helps.

cobey321's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your paypal account will get frozen if it isnt a verified account.