Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need HELP scammed account and xferd to new account,,,

Greetings,

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. The account contains incomplete or inaccurate billing contact information which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. The account has been disabled until the contact information has been properly updated. If you use a credit card to subscribe, it has been removed so you are not charged while the account is disabled. Please keep this email until you have regained account access.

1.) WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AND HOW CAN I STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?

Per section 3 of the Terms of Use (WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use), "You may establish one (1) user account (the "Account") on the Service for each Authentication Key you receive from Blizzard. To establish an Account, you will be required to provide Blizzard with certain personal information and the Authentication Key provided to you by Blizzard. Your failure to supply accurate information to Blizzard when requested, or to update that information as it changes, shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement."

2.) HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

Download and use this form to regain account access: http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/othe...-Retrieval.pdf. For security reasons, we are unable to accept e-mailed attachments or links of any kind. Proper use of the form is the only way to retrieve account access. Please send your submission as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is disabled.

3.) I’M HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING THE FORM!

The newest version of the free Adobe Reader© can be downloaded at Adobe. If clicking the link doesn’t work, right-click it and choose “Save Target As...” to save the file to your computer. If that doesn’t work either, reply to this message and we will send the file as an attachment.

4.) I SENT MY FAX, NOW WHAT?

We will contact you again once your submission is received and processed. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of sending your fax, please resend it and notify us of the refax at http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform-us.xml?gameId=11. If you send your submission by postal mail, please allow time for delivery. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.

Only Account Administration is able to assist with account retrieval issues. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21505.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.

Sincerely,

Chothal
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And now i have this email... about 1 week later,. What should i do to get my account back?
    So when i send in the ID, should it be with his first and last name? Or the new First name i put on account and his last name?
    Last edited by pwnzorbz; 03-06-2008 at 06:59 AM.

Need HELP scammed account and xferd to new account,,,
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you certain you're able to fake an ID in this way, and make it look real?
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

raze1225's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also got same thing im rather pissed i scammed 4 accounts all were mine 2 were on a new account i transfered too and a 5th acocunt which was my legit account each one was on a diffrent screen name all are locked and i hasve to send in id im mad pissed oFff