36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions regarding wow exploits and server mechanics

Hello all, i've had quite an extensive background in exploiting and tinkering around with WoW for several years. As far as packet manipulation and understand how exactly Blizzards servers work from the outside in, knowing the difference between realm and world and how they intertwine as well as general basic understanding of most mechanics, with I might add extensive knowledge past exploits I can be a very good source for understanding how to find exploits and can answer a lot of your questions.

As far as reversing wow and knowing how to implement client side hacks I think there is a section for those types of questions already here on OC; I simply offer my knowledge of server side exploitation and will be happy to answer your questions regarding World of Warcraft exploiting and can give previous examples of what used to work as well as what could work of current patch.

I am not looking for people to work with or team up, this is simply me offering my assistance to those who want to know more on why things work the way the work and want a more technical answer for a better overall understanding. I personally believe knowing how Blizzards mechanics and scripts work server-side is extremely valuable information and if you are serious about exploiting I know it will only benefit you.

I am not interested taking your information for my own, as I stated already this is simply to help you. The reason I am creating this thread is because even among all the content posted here on OC, I believe its much more valuable to hear and have a constructive conversation with some one who has a lot of experience in this subject. Feel free to message me
    Last edited by Xecis; 03-03-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Questions regarding wow exploits and server mechanics
  2. Thanks h42, Ashoran, morgoy (3 members gave Thanks to Xecis for this useful post)
    culino2's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    139/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -----------------------------------
    Last edited by culino2; 06-30-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Sigiloso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by culino2 View Post
    battle.net login also had some bugs, sending old build numbers disabled warden and maybe any other bot checks completely. Not sure if they ever fixed it, as I reported it, so probably not.

Love.
    Hi.

Where can I learn more about sending old build numbers to disable bot checks?

Best regards.

culino2's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    139/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -----------------------------------
    Last edited by culino2; 06-30-2017 at 12:26 PM.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I already mailed you a couple of weeks back Xecis, no reply. Now I am done with the game and you offer your help so openly well, good luck to everyone who will find it helpful and greatest enjoyment for you, sharing your knowledge, which is a fantastic experience.

The last interest in the game I had was finding a working dupe in Legion, but it consumed too much time without any results. A lot of time was spend and my bills still didnt got paid. Yes I know the advice of many, to not mix botting, duping and their potential gold/cash gains with RL needs. But I found the process highly creative and so why not. But it didnt really work out that way and I ended up multi-boxing and botting and as you've read here in the general tab, you know what happened

Take care and it was really enjoyable and interesting to see all your releases in the past years
    Last edited by crunk001; 03-15-2017 at 11:20 AM.