2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if so you would be stripped anyway lateron
    Only character that gained these mounts would be able to grant u these. not just an alt with nothing.

JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again, for all those filthy casuals:

Mounts are accountbound. Means, they are bound on an account. BOUND ON AN ACCOUNT. A Character which is registered on an account has nothing to do with those mounts. Hard to believe, but thats how it is. EVEN if a character has obtained the mount. If you learn it, its bound to your account and the information about your character looting and learning this mount is gone and not relevant anymore. There is no actual relation between a character and the mounts on a accounts except a few, very few exceptions (pvp mounts, some specific achievements).

If you transfer a character, you transfer the character. You don't transfer anything connected to the account. Why would you transfer mounts which are conntected to an account, if you simply transfer a character?

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I'll just give ya a straight up, simple answer... No

Mothership's Avatar Elite User
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished business with UrbanSurgeon and he got the mounts as i promised.

7. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to Mothership for this useful post)
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably not. Can't seem to find any feedback or proof in the thread that indicates it works aside from what the seller claims.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/167
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mothership View Post
    I just finished business with UrbanSurgeon and he got the mounts as i promised.
    Can confirm it is legit, ordered last night and received a character with mounts within the hour

10. Thanks Mothership (1 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    noes's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much would a battle.net name change cost? Kinda interested

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noes View Post
    how much would a battle.net name change cost? Kinda interested
    Snip<<<>>>
    Last edited by Mothership; 02-22-2017 at 11:20 AM.

mer1in's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I do think that this guy is legit.First - There is just no point to waste all that hard earned reputation and start scamming as an Elite member.Second - He gives 7 days money back guarantee, which, if there was a problem with the license, the mounts should have disappeared by that time like the old chinese scam with the game shop mounts and third and most important he clearly says that there is a bug/exploit involved in here so it's not just name changing and transferring a character.I also saw that this guy has a thread on EpicNPC and it's has a few buyers on it..

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mer1in View Post
    Well I do think that this guy is legit.First - There is just no point to waste all that hard earned reputation and start scamming as an Elite member.Second - He gives 7 days money back guarantee, which, if there was a problem with the license, the mounts should have disappeared by that time like the old chinese scam with the game shop mounts and third and most important he clearly says that there is a bug/exploit involved in here so it's not just name changing and transferring a character.I also saw that this guy has a thread on EpicNPC and it's has a few buyers on it..
    Be warned... this could also be a hacked Elite account claiming legitimacy. Or, it could even be a legit account with someone that wants to go out with a bang. The +8 rep person that is claiming it works may be telling the truth, or it could just be an alt account he created and +rep'd it to back who knows when to get it to 8 rep.

You can't just say, "Why would someone with that much rep sacrifice it?" If accounts could not be compromised, you might be right.

So, the real solution here for this guy, considering the high ticket price, is to offer the service for like cheap or free or maybe 50 bucks or something to someone notable here on these forums who has had sustained activity so you know it's not just some exploited account. Then, that well-known person can back him up. Surely there are many people that would do this, if they felt confident and believe in it. Most will not drop that kind of money for what could be a scam. They won't take that risk. He will get a TON of sales if he can demonstrate it works confidently.

As of now, I am skeptical. The word of a +8rep account does not give me confidence. Don't get me wrong, this could be completely legit. I just don't trust risking that kind of cash myself.
    Last edited by Sklug; 10-24-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    Be warned... this could also be a hacked Elite account claiming legitimacy. Or, it could even be a legit account with someone that wants to go out with a bang. The +8 rep person that is claiming it works may be telling the truth, or it could just be an alt account he created and +rep'd it to back who knows when to get it to 8 rep.

You can't just say, "Why would someone with that much rep sacrifice it?" If accounts could not be compromised, you might be right.

So, the real solution here for this guy, considering the high ticket price, is to offer the service for like cheap or free or maybe 50 bucks or something to someone notable here on these forums who has had sustained activity so you know it's not just some exploited account. Then, that well-known person can back him up. Surely there are many people that would do this, if they felt confident and believe in it. Most will not drop that kind of money for what could be a scam. They won't take that risk. He will get a TON of sales if he can demonstrate it works confidently.

As of now, I am skeptical. The word of a +8rep account does not give me confidence. Don't get me wrong, this could be completely legit. I just don't trust risking that kind of cash myself.
    I was offering payment afterwards option and a -200€ discount for a first moderator/legendary user for a month or so, but nobody was interested.

Hell, i can even pay you 10€ to login one of my "test" accounts so you can tell here what you saw.
    No normal account that has been created 1-2 weeks ago and has one crappy character should have 242 mounts.

You would be more than welcome to do this if you are not busy.
    Last edited by Mothership; 10-24-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, i can sell for high repped members with payment afterwards, however i wont be donating em for free to anyone.
    Also i got nothing against using middleman service.

Urban got hes mounts already, so did everyone else who has used my service.

Mexton's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/18
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what chance of getting banned you have ?

18. Thanks Mike Von Halt, vohazz (2 members gave Thanks to Mexton for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast