Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 5.3 Ignore List Mailbox Bug [Potential Way to DUPE items] (v.2)

All credit for discovering the ignore list bug(exploit) goes to the user Milance93.
    Initial thread on how to do it:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-get-rich.html (WoW 5.3 Ignore List Mailbox Bug ( Potential to get rich ))

In order for genious players who can find a way to abuse this and not read 6-7 pages I will expand on my idea and I swear to God I am not lying in anything, I don't need your reputation or w/e, instead if you get this to work please keep me updated, we might have an awesome dupe exploit on our hands.

Here's the story that happened to me earlier and I didn't dupe something important but we might expand on this and get it to work together...

Possible way to expand on this, please read it carefully, might work since I just duped something with it, just a simple mail.

I've had in mail a mail(1) from an NPC, a letter that was there for 15 days, I've done the above steps and after I reloaded that shit a few times I had that INGAME mail from the NPC like 3-4times and I picked the pattern(the perchament), the perchament for like 6 times where you can normaly copy the perchament once.This has potential but we just need to find a way to expand on it.If you get it work don't forget to tell me how you did it...

Once again, I don't want to steal anyone's credit or whatever you might think, I want us to work as a team and we might've found a great way to dupe shit with this ingame mail spam we can do.

WoW 5.3 Ignore List Mailbox Bug [Potential Way to DUPE items] (v.2)
    Cycoder's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cant sell copy´s of mails.. so no, it has no potential in my eyes.
    have you relogged and show if the letters still in your bag? i think they will disappear after relogg.

Shajaam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as i know those letters are not sellable, also you can already take copies of those mails as long as you click them.

Also the point was to read all those pages to see what people have tried and thorycraft if you were gonna try it yourself so no point in creating another thread

Newtonp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The perchaments were still there, I am sorry I didn't take a screenshot but I was like enraged in a happy mode and started thinking about different ways to dupe, right now I am trying to send gold, earlier I've sent4 mails with 100g each and I had like 5or6 but I reloaded the UI hoping to get more and I've got the internal mail shit error and I had to do the reload shit and I ended up with the 4 ones I've initially sent but please note that I had 6 AT START, not 4.

I am still working on this, even trying with the AH and whatever pops in my mind but that's why I shared it with you, so we can all think together about something...

PS: I've read all pages, my bad for being so anxious about this...and for sharing something that I got to DUPE with people that only know how to flame. Won't happen again, on my word.

The point it's not to dupe perchaments, it's to expand on the fact that you can only get only one and I had 6, I had only 1 mail from that NPC that sent me the mail and after doing the mail thing, I had like 3 mails from the same NPC, all of them were able to be picked up without an internal mail error.

PPS: I am doing this on 2 different accounts, both in the same guild for instant mail delivery, using the ignore thing btw..
    Last edited by Newtonp; 06-22-2013 at 06:58 PM.

gosu2009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont understand really...
    so you did the alt ignore thing and then sent some mails from your alt to your main.
    How did the Ingame NPC mails double triple for you....or am I missing something??

Why dont you go buy something from the AH and then do the same thing maybe those will double triple also....let me know!

Newtonp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, that's what I am trying to do and that's why I shared because as I was able to do this and think about this, more of you can expand rather then throwing stones.

Account A has a mail from "Shabaluba Luba" (Ingame NPC) [had it there for a while]
    Account B it's used for the ignore thing as I was trying to get the gold I've read like many of you are trying to do.
    Account A ignores Account B
    Account B sends mail to account A
    Account A has 3 mails from "Shabaluba Luba" (Ingame NPC)
    And the perchaments where able to be withdraw in my bags, where you can only have just 1.

On this I am trying to make you guys expand on as if you try to get that 123545346457546785685858567 gold, you can keep posting on the other thread there's already there.

newsneez's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Newtonp View Post
    Okay, that's what I am trying to do and that's why I shared because as I was able to do this and think about this, more of you can expand rather then throwing stones.

Account A has a mail from "Shabaluba Luba" (Ingame NPC) [had it there for a while]
    Account B it's used for the ignore thing as I was trying to get the gold I've read like many of you are trying to do.
    Account A ignores Account B
    Account B sends mail to account A
    Account A has 3 mails from "Shabaluba Luba" (Ingame NPC)
    And the perchaments where able to be withdraw in my bags, where you can only have just 1.

On this I am trying to make you guys expand on as if you try to get that 123545346457546785685858567 gold, you can keep posting on the other thread there's already there.
    Post Screenshots.

Newtonp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't take any screenshots unfortunately as I was really anxious in trying to do this with gold really fast, rather then perchaments.

Cycoder's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) please post some screens
    2) i think the perchaments gonna created when you gonna klick on the button, the are not rly items that in the mail
    3) how the hell we should gonna make npc to mail us stuff? someone try it with items that sent by npc? like pets or something like this?

Shajaam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the same thing you explained with purchasing something from ah, unfortunately i cant even see the ah mail when i bug out the mail

Newtonp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I already said I was in a rush in trying it for gold, if you don't believe me as I already swore to God I am not lying in anyway it's your call if you believe me or not and try and see.

To be honest what I am trying to say is that where you can have only one, I succeded in having like ~5-6 and there was only 1 mail from that NPC and I had like 3 after that...

Not make the NPC mail you stuff but if that worked with a mail, the mail got duped by spamming those mails, I think you can also have mails with gold in your mail pocket or w/e it's called and do the ignore bug in duping the gold you have on your mail, not from the person you've ignored by rather on an alt you have.

Shajaam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok lets ignore the auctioneers

brennholzz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys.

There Happend just some Mysterious Shit.

Character A
    Character B

Character A gets Ignored From B
    Character B sends B Some Items

Then i Relogged (A) a Few Times, and Unignored and Ignored Character B, Then the Items Was Send back to B
    When i locked in my Mailbox, only the Half of the Items Arrived back, so i Logged to A, and found some Items, like Season 9 Druid PvP Gear (on my dk o_o) With Mysterious Stats, i couldnt loot them aswell.

Shajaam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brennholzz View Post
    Okay guys.

There Happend just some Mysterious Shit.

Character A
    Character B

Character A gets Ignored From B
    Character B sends B Some Items

Then i Relogged (A) a Few Times, and Unignored and Ignored Character B, Then the Items Was Send back to B
    When i locked in my Mailbox, only the Half of the Items Arrived back, so i Logged to A, and found some Items, like Season 9 Druid PvP Gear (on my dk o_o) With Mysterious Stats, i couldnt loot them aswell.
    Yes random items appear, when you unignore and relog all your items will stay there

Milance93's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for giving me the credits for the bug/exploit!
    So far we're getting some nice ideas, but I guess its 2AM in Europe so not many online at this time, maybe we get something out of this tomorrow

Page 1 of 20 12345 ... LastLast