My eyes hurt.
Hey all, World of Warcraft is a fun game, It has to be very fun if we are going to pay money for it every month. But sometimes it can get a bit boring, if you are a twink and cannot level, if you have reach endgame but have no time for raids and if levelling isn't giving you the right thrill. But don't despair! There are thousands of cool and fun things to do in WoW when bored, and I have compiled a list of 101 of the funnest things to do in wow when you are bored, or just want to have some fun.
Let the List Start:
- Level up a FUN proffesion like Engineering which can provide you with fun gadgets and mounts
- Explore! The WoW universe is huge, mabye you can go to a cool place with your new Flying Mount in Azeroth or mabye you could work on some Explorer achievements!
- Do a low level dungeon where you can round up all the Enemies and kill them all with one AOE. it's very satisfying!
- Play the Dalaran Game where you must position yourself so perfectly in Dalaran and jump without harming yourself into the lake below
- Fly to the highest altitude and then fall!
- Fly to highest altitude and go to a random location but don't look on your Minimap, exit your mount and see if you can land in water!
- Do you have a Two-Person flying mount, encourage people to get on it and kick them out at high altitudes :-)
- If you have a knockback spell, challenge someone to a duel just as a zeppelin or boat is leaving the port, use the knockback spell and say goodbye :-)
- Get a cool item which morphs you into something
- Dance in the Auction House, the Fountains, the Bank or any other highly populated area and see how many people join you, you'll be surprised
- Talk to every GoldSeller you see and invite them to your guild
- Play Ironforge Square Jumping where you have to navigate through the whole of Ironforge by only jumping on the Grey Squares
- Throw some tricks into your jumps, every time you jump, how about a 360?
- Get all the size-enhancing potions you can and walk around a highly populated area
- Annoy a Gamemaster :-) (But no to much or you might get a warning)
- Send a rude, Embarrasing Whisper to a random person and then say "Oops, sos, Wrong Chat" see how they take it
- Follow a random person until they tell you to stop or ask what you are doing
- Download some cool new addons
- Buy lots of a cheap item and stand in a populated place and try to sell them, much like a auction house!
- Act like the biggest Possible noob, start bragging about being level 85 and then whenever someone asks you a question about it, just reply with "what is that?"
- Brag about finally reaching level 80 and then burst into tears when someone tells you the cap is now 85
- Go into a raid dressed in a dress or christmas outfit
- Ask where a major city when you are in it
- Find a random person in the "who" list and act like you are their long lost friend
- Be very argumentitave and chatty in a random dungeon, if someone asks you for a buff, just say "WHY should I?"
- Hunt for rare mobs and sell the loot!
- Scam a goldseller
- Say something embarrasing on trade chat and act like it was wrong chat
- Ask your guild leader if you can marry him/her
- Find a level one person with starting gear and ask them where they got it
- Ask where the "Cataclysm" is
- Put a worthless item on the Auction House for a ton of gold
- become a virtual hooker and pretend to sell yourself for 10 gold
- run into a enemy major city and see how long you can evade the guards
- play hide and seek with your guildies or friends
- become a over the top roleplayer on a non-roleplayer realm, for example, spitting on new DeathKnights like Stormwind Guards do
- Join a random Dungeon as a healer and pull every mob you see, then leave, leaving them to clear up the mess :-)
- If you are a hunter, hold a city to ransom by placing traps everywhere
- Have a conversation with a NPC using /say
- try and get a person who is selling a rare item to give it to you for free
- make at least 10 gold in begging money and then buy alcohol with it
- Admire the view in WoW, there are some really nice places in wow which provide excellent screenshot oppurtunities
- Buff up and tweak your UI
- Show over the top Passion for one person using custom Emotes
- Block a mailbox from being used by using a big mount
- Start every sentence with "By Grandpa used to tell me"
- Speak like you are drunksh....hic!
- Claiming you single-handedly killed the Lich King and call everybody who questions who a "Cheater"
- Get banned for 24 Hours
- Go to the bottom of a Lake and try and time it so that you just make it to the surface before drowning
- Exclaim how everybody who is using a flying mount has a speedhack and flyhack
- Wait at the Dark Portal or any port and personally greet anybody who arrives
- Watch the Cinematic and add your own subtitles
- Say that any NPC who kills you is botting
- Spam Guild chat with Song Lyric
- While on Ventrillo or Teamspeak, pretend to have a really embarrasing conversation with a parent or relative or friend
Please don't forget to leave feedback about the list and have a fun time in WoW!
Also, please post any other ideas you have to help curb your boredom while sometimes playing WoW
Last edited by wowmachackerz; 12-30-2010 at 09:24 PM.
My eyes hurt.
Eyes and belly hurt. From laughter and rainbows.
Block a mailbox from being used by using a big mount
love doing that, tauren pally win
Mess with the best.
Die like the rest
Glad u like it :-)
i have fun talking to those people selling fortune cards that try to scam ppl.
change font color on the blue and pruple pls
done for you :-)
+rep for a very funny and yet interesting to-do list ^^
Begin a dance and lure in the folks.
we got a bunch of them dancing with us, it was Hilarius. went for two hours.
i ****ing love you
Make a lvl 1 female blood elf or human called LindsayLohan or something like that and start /dancing on a mailbox while getting completely smashed and then ask for money to buy more.