0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diary of a botter ....idea

ok so i just read diary of a botter and it gave me an interesting idea i read all about bbot and i noticed its licesense
    Code:
    License

Don't distribute this bot.
    You may use this bot for non commercial use.
    You may use the code from this bot in other projects that are open source for this community and are for non commercial use.
    i dont have that much experience when it comes to isxwow never attempted it but i was thinking if anyone has experience with there scritping i havent personally took a look at it and the warden.dll but convert it so you could maybe run it with autoit.....i dont think the languages they would share could be that much diffrent and ive seen a fair share of good bots like fishing bot that were really advanced and used a autoit core so idk just an idea not a request just wanted to add my two cents on the community out there and maybe shoot someone might create the next trainer :P

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Diary of a botter ....idea
    GoatCheese's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Diary of a botter ....idea

Why would you do this? Okay, lets go spen a lot of time and in the end downgrade something...

yungen2003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well innerspace costs, and im sure you can have get most of the features to work with autoit i never said """ I """"" would do it, franctly i couldnt and , they claim inner space to be open source but frankly the only thing open is the code wich is open source but when i hear open source i hear of projects that are not only free but the code is readly avaible like autoit

GoatCheese's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

innerspace costs... very little, also it is open source. Why mess with it? So you can have a free version that probably wouldn't be to stable? I think this is a dumb waste of time.