Wep. Skill leveling menu

User Tag List

dyetitan

Wep. Skill leveling

/sigh, in my research trying to find an easy way to level me wepon skill, i came arcoss a method in the blasted lands. you just need to find a humanoid mob named "servent of servine" there are a few of them ( southwest of the hold, and around the portal ) Well you need to kite them to the hold and drop agg on the guards.. well its not working, i cant kite him for more that 100yards, can anyone try this, to find out if its my n00b kiting, or if it was patched =[
    Last edited by dyetitan; 02-26-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Wep. Skill leveling
    dyetitan

Re: Wep. Skill leveling

/bump

anyone?

Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Think this works, Get an Warlock friend and banish an elemental then just hit it as hell, then rebanish etc.. think it still works.. PM me ans say how it worked

laineter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by dyetitan
    /sigh, in my reearch trying to find an easy way to level me wepon skill, i came arcoss a method in the blasted lands. you just need to find a humanoid mob named "servent of servine" there are a few of them ( southwest of the hold, and around the portal ) Well you need to kite them to the hold and drop agg on the guards.. well its not working, i cant kite him for more that 100yards, can anyone try this, to find out if its my n00b kiting, or if it was patched =[
    Is paladin dwarf can go here? What should I do to go in this place and to find that servent? Please reply.

dyetitan

Well, if you go to the Blasted lands(the zone where the dark portal is. It is south of the swamp of sorrows.) If i rember they are levels in the mid to upper 50 area. There are a few humanoids that have the guild tag <servent of sevine> and a few other type of <servents of (i dont rember)> anyway. the idea is to kite one of the mobs to the south guard tower by the keep, and loose agg on the guards, so you can go afk, and just leave your charecter there to skill level. I have a level 70 mage, and cannot kite him but 100yards, but i have seen a hunter kite him to SW , i just cant i guess =/

the closest <servent> is south west of the keep: http://thottbot.com/?m=361417

I was in botnetica in the tempest keep, and we lost our healer, so our warlock kept banishing damons on the deamon room, this worked good for my skill leveling for about 10 minutes, but you can expect someone to sit there and do that for you for a few hours.

In a <servent of sevine> attempt, i got a priest friend of mine to come with me, and she healed me while i sat there attacking this mob for a few hours, because im 70, they did little damage, and she only used minimal healing, and always had full mana. she also got some of her skill up too, so it wasent a bad deal =P

I also got a hunter to come have his pet tank, heal it every now and then, that worked too.

If you kite him to somewhere like SW, a GM will despwan him after about two hours are so.

I cant kite, at all, but has anyone been able to kite them? or maby i could get a kiting tip or two =)
    Last edited by dyetitan; 02-26-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Stem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it to be more productive to level up weapons on low level mobs that will give you cash or vendor items. For example, if i get a 3 sec+ speed 2H axe on my 70 hunter, i'll go to AH and find a faster 2H axe, then go to stockades and start raping melee style. If you're a lower level, just go to places like the yeti caves in hillsbrad foothills.

I guess this would really work more for classes than can heal themselves, incase the mob starts to take you down.

dyetitan

Very good idea, but i cant exactly heal myself, or tave somthing else tank it.

I guess the point of using the <servent's>instead of Stocks is to be able to go afk while doing this. i just hate haveing to switch between mobs, instead of just sitting on 1 for a few hours maxing skill.

i kept a few fast wepons just for this too, trying to level a speed: 3.50 staff will take for evercompaired to a 1.4 dagger

EDIT: i just sat in stocks for an hour, and got all my wepon skills to 340 out of 350( i have 2/4 all the way to 350 ) but now im going to go try to kite the servent again. ill post how it went

Ok, back. went very bad, still cant kite him more than half way
    Last edited by dyetitan; 02-26-2007 at 04:31 PM.

dyetitan

sooo... can anyone kite him, and post any working methods?