Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The method is sub par and your ability is far more expansive, than simply instance exploring. I have not come across a taxi service *other than official flight points* that could not be manipulated. The whole x,y,z thing, dunno how that functions but the specific quest flights that I have found, seem to travel for varying times based on the map I end up at. Seems going to other maps without a load screen isn't to difficult either, I can post my own video but I have not edited out bits needed as of yet.

Based on my tests *and about 200gigs of fraps documentation of my world traversing activities* the locations of quest taxi start and end points are unfitting. If I flew in a straight line on any given continent for this theoretical quest taxi, if I ended up on any other map, depending on where I end up at, I always do fly in the same direction given the same start point but that direction *from what I can see* isn't easily predictable. Which is why trial and error has kinda been a fall back route. Assuming you can predict it but I enjoy the ride more than the certainty of the route.

Funny thing being, a glitched quest taxi that should fly you around for say 5 minutes can end up in the air for 1 minute, or 45 minutes. Depending on the mount, it also can hold more unique characteristics when simple pickupitem disconnect macro is applied.

Gaining control of the mount and becoming immune to all damage from any faction/mob and also being apart of the world that everyone else see's. That is world that a "god" resides in :O

xPlacebox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I'll probably regret replying to this lol, here we go. Rather than pick all of this dribble apart piece by piece, I'm just going to say it sounds like you've found another control fp(s). Which this specific quest flight path bug isn't. "It also can hold more unique characteristics when simple pickupitem disconnect macro is applied. Gaining control of the mount and becoming immune to all damage from any faction/mob and also being apart of the world that everyone else see's. That is world that a "god" resides in :O" Assuming you're talking about the control fp glitch, which it def appears to be, it's not much of a godmode. Yeah you're unable to be killed, the opposing faction will be neutral to you, but you are only controlling yourself client side and you are also unable to attack them in any way. Hell you can't even see the version of yourself that they are looking at unable to attack. You should check this out. Shifting Priorities - Omo Island & Control FP - YouTube

netops's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't assume my post was that uninformed. Well aware of my position upon reentry. Also well aware of the possibility to regain your sense of composure, client and server side. Granted, early attempts where fraught with repeat d/c issues.

The flight point glitch is what I am using though it is a generalization for exploiting taxi services. Specifically quest taxi services, though it's obvious that they are not the only impacted service.

Reason I would actually post any of my chosen exploit vectors, would be to establish the difference between any current video release related to *the flight point exploit* including it's end results and limitations, compared to my own. Though, given the content already provided, is it really needed? I actually started work after watching shifting priorities, no problem catering it to different outlets with highly different results comparatively.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're saying you have found something new with the currently released quest fp bugs, or If you've you've found a different one with different results than by all means educate us. Otherwise you just sound silly.

Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems provocation is the method of choice, i'd rather just be silly then. Least if your perception of the FP glitch is that it has no approachable vector for client/server comm after gaining control of the FP, we both can readily spot sillyness.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placebo... find a workable reconnect method!

I'm really starting to think it is possible... and if anyone can discover it and present it to the community, it surely is you!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Netops Shocker!

@TheWiz I appreciate the faith you have in me finding a way haha. It definitely could be possible. I've found a few ways to tweak the whole client/server connection actually, and even a couple other epic additions to the entire bug. But syncing the client and server up while in the control fp mode has been really problematic. I did it once and pretty much dc'd repeatedly until I eventually logged out. But I'll take another look at it and see what I can do. I know a couple more of these control fp's that haven't been released so Ill probably just release one with any cool addition I find. I'll say this though, while it would be fun to run around unkillable on a fp in the opposing factions city, but also unable to attack keep in mind, I feel the implications for exploring overshadow that at the end of the day.

Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quest Taxi Exploit / Isle of Quel&#39;Danas to Nagrand - YouTube
    just a bit
    last part for you, from their, try to figure out what else had to be done.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for another control fp contribution, always love to have a new one to play with. But this isn't anything at all unfortunately. There are various ways to reconnect the client with the server to continue on your path flying on the fp. The entire discussion was centered around retaing the godmode element of the control fp and reconnecting to the server while in that mode. Not flying by on the fp which you could do a hundred different ways.