27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strangletusk View Post
    He was effectively telling you to 'let it go' by linking you to that, so I'd say it's very much on-topic.

Regardless, this thread has been dragged on and on to the point of infamy and must be allowed to die.

If nothing else people, do it for the kittens.
    I don't care the kittens... But really the no-datamined argument was destroyed with the 6.1 Guldan's cinematic. I think this is a toy but as someone post, this summon a NPC and maybe if you are close enought to that NPC you can interact with it and he gives you another item or any new clue not to really open the box cause it's a toy but to do something else from hearing whispers from it... Maybe that NPC can be a regular murloc that found the clue but can't explain it to us? Who knows....

Opening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cleaned up some silly posts.

I strongly advice against posting spam pics, meaningless posts and other derailing of the discussion. For those that don't like the topic in this thread; Stay away from this thread and stop posting in it! Special rewards will be handed out to those that continue to do so,

sjaak12309's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made some ticket about the box some time ago to like 3 gms, they all said vague awnsers like, its part of the adventure or we cant tell you.

Today I had to make a ticket about some serious matter and I was like, why not ask it.

This was the response I got: https://i.imgur.com/88UHwhu.png

saak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice Answer I like this sort of GM´s^^

Notfincher's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not forget this Item in Legion!
    Karazhan is updated and may be the "giant rook" after all. Maybe the Developers add some dialogue for this Toy as an easter-egg or something.
    Last edited by Notfincher; 08-23-2015 at 04:18 AM.

Jorvalt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the whispers from the box are references to H.P. Lovecraft and therefore are probably not "clues" and entirely worthless. The remaining whispers are either entirely nonsensical or so obscure that they could mean anything. Basically what I'm saying is Yogg-Saron is trolling you by trying to get you to think that the whispers from the box are somehow "clues" on how to open it.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +3 rep for "Yogg-Saron is trolling you".... because it's true!
    This thread will never die.

8. Thanks Toddler (1 members gave Thanks to WizardTrokair for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you kill that which has no life? -Yogg2015
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

walrusmania's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new here although somehow I made an account a long time ago and didnt realise it now that i returned here to check out this thread (I've also been checkin out this puzzle box mystery, tis very interesting hehe)

Has anybody tried opening the box near the pearl as a forsaken? 'Even death may die' suggests this to me, or perhaps as like a dk using lichborne to become undead, .. heh interesting, sorry if this thread is kinda dead and people have left it alone now lol

11. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to walrusmania for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by walrusmania View Post
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new here although somehow I made an account a long time ago and didnt realise it now that i returned here to check out this thread (I've also been checkin out this puzzle box mystery, tis very interesting hehe)

Has anybody tried opening the box near the pearl as a forsaken? 'Even death may die' suggests this to me, or perhaps as like a dk using lichborne to become undead, .. heh interesting, sorry if this thread is kinda dead and people have left it alone now lol
    I can't BELIEVE you necroed this, AGAIN.

Edit: For the record, you cannot interact with this bloody pearl in any way. You can prove this to yourself by typing /console GameObjForceMouseOver 1 and scrolling over it...
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 04-07-2016 at 07:00 PM.

walrusmania's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soz for necroing lol, my main is a dk so...
    anyway aw man well if thats the deal with the pearl then dats a shame, was sorta hoping there was some super clever way to get there but o well

blizz should really make the box openable somehow, the mystery is really enjoyable

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    This thread will never die.
    Kittens continue to die every time you post here, though.

Niek's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World of Warcraft and its lore, means the world to some of its developers, and i believe that a game as this has secrets beyond belief... that is why i will not lose faith in items like these,,, This box Can be opened! and there might be only 1 person who knows how to do it. Anyway i've found a way to get through the Void in online mode. also in this form i dont get fatique damage, so im down right now at the pearl.. Right next to it, I cant explain here how i got to it in this Thread because its a secret which i posted in Elite and has to do with the first shaman.
    The orb is pretty big and Solid, i went under the orb and tried to swim up to see if there was any opnening on the bottom.. but after 5 minutes of trying im pretty sure its a solid sphere.
    Also since we cant get a Camera view under the Void line we cant take a look inside the orb in any way that i know of... Also the technique which i used makes me mounted .. and while mounted i cant use the Puzzle Box... so right now i would like to ask people to check on the Elite forrum where i made the post to help me dismount. Thanks! Opening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron-wowscrnshot_051016_090946-jpgOpening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron-wowscrnshot_051016_091122-jpg

Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    World of Warcraft and its lore, means the world to some of its developers, and i believe that a game as this has secrets beyond belief... that is why i will not lose faith in items like these,,, This box Can be opened! and there might be only 1 person who knows how to do it. Anyway i've found a way to get through the Void in online mode. also in this form i dont get fatique damage, so im down right now at the pearl.. Right next to it, I cant explain here how i got to it in this Thread because its a secret which i posted in Elite and has to do with the first shaman.
    The orb is pretty big and Solid, i went under the orb and tried to swim up to see if there was any opnening on the bottom.. but after 5 minutes of trying im pretty sure its a solid sphere.
    Also since we cant get a Camera view under the Void line we cant take a look inside the orb in any way that i know of... Also the technique which i used makes me mounted .. and while mounted i cant use the Puzzle Box... so right now i would like to ask people to check on the Elite forrum where i made the post to help me dismount. Thanks! Opening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron-wowscrnshot_051016_090946-jpgOpening the Puzzle box of Yogg-Saron-wowscrnshot_051016_091122-jpg
    If you'd done any research you'd know that you can use the well-known FFS tool to view under the void/death line and also view inside the orb. Alternatively you can use the Ornate Spyglass exploit to look through objects:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...cter-view.html

I'd like to reinforce that this Orb cannot be interacted with, as mentioned above, and that the box itself is now a toy.

afiwarlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pearl at the bottom of vash'jir confirmed to be fishing artifact forge in Legion?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...actQuest02.jpg

(lol this is a joke.........but seriously.....)
    52nd to ever join MMOwned.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 161718192021 LastLast