0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explore Hyjal Summit

So remembering back when I was raiding Hyjal in TBC, those annoying invisible walls prevented me from exploring some. And since the uninstanced hyjal is a bitch to get to these days, It made me go booboo. So I decided to venture back to find a way to get past the borders, and sure, after 2-3 hours of jumping around I found a way.

Quick video showing where and how to get there: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvyWq0zNDso]YouTube - Hyjal summit exploration[/ame]

(Just uploaded it, didnt bother rendering in good quality but it should be visible. a bit bad quality until its properly processed.)
    Starts at the horde camp. didnt show more than this, do it yourself and see what you find. :-)

Oh, and once you jump down where I did in the end, you are past the walls. However you can't really get out since the invisible walls will prevent you from going, have fun running into that :P (Also the onyxia cave thing isnt there for some reason. pff)

Ehehehnjoy.
    85 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Mage, 80 Warrior, 80 Rogue, 80 Hunter, 80 Druid, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest.

Explore Hyjal Summit
    Andros's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's an easier way here:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CA7pF27Lxc]YouTube - Hyjal Summit Explore (Attempt to Emerald Dream) Patch 3.2.2[/ame]
    Fankz to EnhancementReznik

However, this new way is awesome