338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DOTCreeper View Post
    If you find one near a world quest you can hop into groups for that world quest. Very useful.
    This works better but not that much better, ie it is still better to herb a route in the traditional way.

Maybe you or someone has a great spot or is using server hop more efficiently, in which case please share it with us and I'll give you a ton of rep.

My problem with this thread is the OP is saying essentially "Find a herb and server hop". That just doesn't work.

EDIT: Some actual data. I just tried this in a location near to the Temple Of A Thousand Lights in Aszuna where you have 2 nodes in close proximity. Got 406 aethril and 230 yseraline seeds in an hour worth about 6500G across all EU realms. This was just rank 1.

There was less difficulty finding a group than I remember from 7.15, though there were many >1min waits and a few 2>3 delays while cross-realm looked for a group.
    Another problem: aethril just isn't worth that much anymore.

This isn't a bad play at all since you can obviously make a lot more gold with rank 3 and it would be trivial to automate, plus you can focus on peak times with fewer/no delays and focus on ultra-active zones, That said this isn't strong enough to be classed as gamebreaking or anything.
    Last edited by advanta; 04-12-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Aethril farming
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12