Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kharanos invasion at level 1, well sort of keep reading...

So I multibox 5 accounts, and I made 5 Draenei hunters, got a warlock to summon them to shrine in panda land made this my home, used portal to ironforge went down to Kharanos. Now I know the invasion stage would not pop up on my screen but it was at the final stage with the boss at the end and I knew I wouldn't get the exp for the stage completed but I wondered what would happen if I got in 1 shot and taged him and ran away if when the others killed him would I get the exp for killing? yep! sure as shit all 5 of my toons got exp and leveled from level 1 to level 5! then right after that the whole invasion reset and it was now listed on my screen stage 1 so at level 5 at least in Kharanos you can take part and get exp from all parts on the invasion!

Kharanos invasion at level 1, well sort of keep reading...
  2. Thanks Psyop (1 members gave Thanks to magickmann for this useful post)
    Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by magickmann View Post
    So I multibox 5 accounts, and I made 5 Draenei hunters, got a warlock to summon them to shrine in panda land made this my home, used portal to ironforge went down to Kharanos. Now I know the invasion stage would not pop up on my screen but it was at the final stage with the boss at the end and I knew I wouldn't get the exp for the stage completed but I wondered what would happen if I got in 1 shot and taged him and ran away if when the others killed him would I get the exp for killing? yep! sure as shit all 5 of my toons got exp and leveled from level 1 to level 5! then right after that the whole invasion reset and it was now listed on my screen stage 1 so at level 5 at least in Kharanos you can take part and get exp from all parts on the invasion!
    Yep it works because you're in a group regardless of phase. RAF exp comes in 4 levels < or > ... So that makes it pretty quick to level. Once you're 10 and you do the logout during stage 3 of the invasion, wait 5 minutes and log back in. (5 seems to work every time for me). Makes the leveling process SO FAST! Also gives small breaks in case. Or you can invasion a RAF setup on your alts. Level, RAF/Party, Stage 3 Logout, switch toons... then do it again. Takes under 10 minutes per 3 stages. I keep two parked inside the inn at Kharanos. It seems to have the most density of mobs which I can tag over and over!

jinta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no Need to wait 5 min! as PL just relog and you get p1 again, reinvite = win. rinse&repeat. did 6 to 100 in 2 days like this in crossroads

Azbulldog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an exploit. The invasions are active on characters at any level, so you can get the experience for killing things, but the stage rewards (and being locked out of a zone for two hours) are not active until you are level 10.

magickmann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Azbulldog View Post
    Not an exploit. The invasions are active on characters at any level, so you can get the experience for killing things, but the stage rewards (and being locked out of a zone for two hours) are not active until you are level 10.
    But in Kharanos it works at level 5 and you get stage rewards. I have done this 3 times and level 5 works there.

mouser2940's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could someone explain this properly in some sort of guide format and proper English? (no offense, its not my main language either)

Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jinta View Post
    no Need to wait 5 min! as PL just relog and you get p1 again, reinvite = win. rinse&repeat. did 6 to 100 in 2 days like this in crossroads
    Ive tried that but I always end up in stage 3 starting over. It seems for me 5 minutes works. Not to mention I still level so fast!

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owneth View Post
    Ive tried that but I always end up in stage 3 starting over. It seems for me 5 minutes works. Not to mention I still level so fast!
    leave ur party before logging out
    :gusta:wow:gusta: