90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rodney Forrest Jr. View Post
    please let me know if this is true i been trying today with no luck, am i wasting my time?
    Yes this still works...

Aeonaxx doesnt tho.

CRZ Exploit - Aeonaxx / TLPD / Others - Simplified. (Download included)
    xAndrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got my TLPD this morning, many many thanks Boku

I got a question tho, if my realm is host for a specific zone, will the peerblock thing ever work for that zone?

ChrisLF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boku View Post
    Yes this still works...

Aeonaxx doesnt tho.

Boku, I JUST did this not even 2 weeks ago for the first time and got Aeonaxx with no issues...although since logging in today after maintenance, I haven't seen Vyra, Dirkee, or TLPD in Storm Peaks from any of the surrounding zones, despite getting the instance not found messages...starting to think I'll never get TLPD for my hunter.
    Last edited by ChrisLF; 08-26-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Sliptree's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going by the screenshot of Aeonaxx being gotten just last page, I'd say the method still works but requires absolute pinpoint timing, though not the timing given.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." --Willy Wonka

Hirin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not getting the instance not found message, I've added peerblock to the firewall and all but still can't get phased...

Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sliptree View Post
    Going by the screenshot of Aeonaxx being gotten just last page, I'd say the method still works but requires absolute pinpoint timing, though not the timing given.
    I've been trying whole night, only managed to break in once (the very first attempt lol) nothing since 22, often don't even get the deserter debuff.

Can't figure it out how it works and why did it work the first time and not the other times (same IPs and all).
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

Steady Mobbin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started by hitting enable IMMEDIATELY after the bar hit 90% then next try .5 secs after it hit 90, next try 1 sec after it hits 90 so on and so on. Use different characters to avoid deserter debuff. I got it slightly AFTER 90% took me about 10 tries. My buddy still hasn't been able to get it to work since I told him. The timing must be immaculate. Good luck all. I wouldn't make an account to come on here and lie to yall lol just thought people would read the OP saying it's patched and not even try it because they think it doesn't work when really still does.

CreeperDeath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    7/50
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Steady Mobbin View Post
    I started by hitting enable IMMEDIATELY after the bar hit 90% then next try .5 secs after it hit 90, next try 1 sec after it hits 90 so on and so on. Use different characters to avoid deserter debuff. I got it slightly AFTER 90% took me about 10 tries. My buddy still hasn't been able to get it to work since I told him. The timing must be immaculate. Good luck all. I wouldn't make an account to come on here and lie to yall lol just thought people would read the OP saying it's patched and not even try it because they think it doesn't work when really still does.
    If you can prove and post a screenshot I will +rep you

Sliptree's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreeperDeath View Post
    Go look at the last page.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." --Willy Wonka

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has screenshot on page 43, also I can confirm it works, i managed to make it work ONCE in 7 hour period.

Servers had a restart today so no point trying for 2-3 days (giving Aeonaxx some time to spawn).

edit - + 2 rep to steady for explaining.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it specifically have to be a BG or could you use the dungeon teleport in/out too?

Steady Mobbin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    Does it specifically have to be a BG or could you use the dungeon teleport in/out too?

Haven't tried dungeon teleport, that may work. Does anyone know if there is an item similar to noodle cart to use under water?

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't tried dungeon teleport, that may work. Does anyone know if there is an item similar to noodle cart to use under water?
    nope, no poseidus method yet

CreeperDeath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    7/50
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you do it? If it's still viable then please let us know your method or if you used the one in this thread.

Oh, and to round out my last post, I got TLPD after phasing to another realm. Working on the camel now, but boy this is gonna be expensive considering each spawn point requires a cart, more carts to get close to the statue, and still more carts to click it while hoping it's not fake.
    You should check your npc scan with the ID of the figurine before attempting to click on it. I've heard stories where it was the good one, would teleport, get loading screen, and back in uldum because peerblock blocked feralas. Make sure you disable peerblock once you've clicked the good statue.

Wow... It worked... I didn't get to see Aeonaxx again on my own server, might be someone else who got it, but I did SAW Transfer aborded. I did exactly like you said, got the right timing after 3 tries, calculate a long second in your head before click Enable on peerblock (at 90% of course). I'll try to post a screenshot of a fresh Aeonaxx when I see it. Btw +rep Steady and thanks, you made alot of people smile I think !
    Last edited by CreeperDeath; 08-27-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... It worked... I didn't get to see Aeonaxx again on my own server, might be someone else who got it, but I did SAW Transfer aborded. I did exactly like you said, got the right timing after 3 tries, calculate a long second in your head before click Enable on peerblock (at 90% of course). I don't know if it has something to do with it, but I succeded when my toon wasn't in any zone (blank/in the void), maybe it's not related at all... I'll try to post a screenshot of a fresh Aeonaxx when I see it. Btw +rep Steady and thanks, you made alot of people smile I think !
    Server maintenance happened less than 20h ago (in EU) and slightly longer in US, give it a couple of days before Aeonaxx spawns

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748 ... LastLast