0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bypass Rez Sickness!

OK so this is how your going to bypass rez sickness like in RAoV's Teaser vid. I learned this from Llunarie from VotU so credit to her. What you are going to do is like in RAoVs vid, you are going to log out right as you release your spirit at the last split second. Make sure you have the DC macro in your action bar. DC or /reload - i forget. But anyways, once your loading screen comes up from logging back in, you will spam the DC macro, or the Reload macro. You will log back in from DC macro or reload ui from the reload macro and you will be alive, voiding res sickness.. Thanks!
    (Sorry about the DC macro or Reload macro, i forgot which it was. So you'll have to try both :/)

Bypass Rez Sickness!
    1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you even try it?

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

Dismay's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes - I've done it before. At that time it was DC macro, in 3.3.5, but it only worked a few times. I haven't tried reload macro, it might be more accurate.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dismay View Post
    OK so this is how your going to bypass rez sickness like in RAoV's Teaser vid. I learned this from Llunarie from VotU.....

So, if RAoV / VotU put out a TEASER video showing the exploits they've discovered... and they've already announced that the explanations / full video is coming out on Halloween, in five days...

What exactly do you gain by posting their exploit before they do? Are we supposed to give you + rep for beating them to the punch (after getting the info from the horse's mouth, no less)?

I'm sorry to keep picking on you, Dismay... but your threads SEEM exciting until I get inside them... then they ALL seem like either rip-offs / untested theories / reposts. It is getting on my nerves...

/bitter rant

Dismay's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grue View Post
    So, if RAoV / VotU put out a TEASER video showing the exploits they've discovered... and they've already announced that the explanations / full video is coming out on Halloween, in five days...

What exactly do you gain by posting their exploit before they do? Are we supposed to give you + rep for beating them to the punch (after getting the info from the horse's mouth, no less)?

I'm sorry to keep picking on you, Dismay... but your threads SEEM exciting until I get inside them... then they ALL seem like either rip-offs / untested theories / reposts. It is getting on my nerves...

/bitter rant
    I'm sorry but maybe people are curious how you do it before RAoV releases their vids?

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry but maybe people are curious how you do it before RAoV releases their vids?
    I'm sure people are indeed curious how you do it before RAoV releases their video... the very idea of a trailer is to create that curiosity and buzz... or they would have just made a full explanation.

I'm hoping that either Llunarie gave you her blessing on posting this before the video's release, or that in the future she is more careful about what information she spoon-feeds to you, if this is the respect you show them back.

Janube's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If RAoV is going to sit on their exploits, I have no sympathy for them when something like this happens.
    This is why you don't release teasers if you have something great to share.

Alternatively, Dismay, test these things in real time, if you would. It's certainly not a difficult idea to test, and it's completely free if you bank your gear. In fact, with how easy it would have been to test, I'm really disappointed you would post this. Like Grue said, it seems like you're just trying to hang from the coat tails of RAoV, and when they stop for a split second, you jump off and run ahead of them for some glory(in this case running headlong into a brick wall).

I love that you're trying to contribute, but give it just a little more time and thought before you post something ;P

Dismay's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grue View Post
    I'm hoping that either Llunarie gave you her blessing on posting this before the video's release, or that in the future she is more careful about what information she spoon-feeds to you, if this is the respect you show them back.
    Actually, half the reason i DID post this is because some certain members of RAoV have no respect for me. I might sound like a 5 year old here, but the rule still applies "Don't dish out what you cant take in." So if RAoV shows no respect for me i would like to post this on MMOwned to share with the community BEFORE RAoV releases their vid...

Toothpaste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, half the reason i DID post this is because some certain members of RAoV have no respect for me. I might sound like a 5 year old here, but the rule still applies "Don't dish out what you cant take in." So if RAoV shows no respect for me i would like to post this on MMOwned to share with the community BEFORE RAoV releases their vid...
    I'm assuming you and Llunarie are friends, or she probably wouldn't have told you, but if you are friends with her then surely you have Respect for her, since she is a member of RAoV. You musn't value her as a friend if you're posting her Exploit group's exploit before them.

And if you aren't friends with her, then that was a pretty childish move..

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally dont care about his beef with RAoV or whaever. What i DO care about is the whole not knowing which macro it is. Not testing it NOW. If you're gonna post it, at least test it out before you do. Whats going to happen when I say something like um: "How to get 200,000 gold instantly. All you have to do is well im not sure its some type of hack you're just gonna have to test a few hacks out but there you go thats how you get 200,000k gold" <- THAT is vague and rediculous.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, guy doesn't even pay attention enough to her to 'remember' which macro he is supposed to spam. Really shows he thinks a lot of her. I mean, 'releasing' this info, dropping her name. Wish I could -rep you.

shorstuff910mc's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol just found this thread. Btw Llunarie is not a girl 0.o