Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy to setup with autoit script, works nice and quiet minimized as well.
    You have gained my +Rep

Rogue AFK Gold - 70g+/hour 1,7k a day
    R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You realize Warden can scan this. If you are not in control of the game, it's bannable and you can easily get caught. No one needs to report you, well that will just speed up the process. This is detectable, thus bannable by Warden.

You are risking your account for chump change.
    Are you sure?

"Warden now scans Warcraft game memory space only, with exception of a few tools. The things Warden currently looks for in-process includes but is not limited to:

• Model edits.
    • Known cheat modules (DLLs)
    • Known modifications to game functions
    • Known cheating addons
    • Speedhacks
    • Known API hooks from cheats

The things Warden currently looks for out-of-process includes but is not limited to:

Don't really know if the autoclicker can be detected in this, but.....

Honestly i wont risk my account if this is detected, thats why i have another method completely undetectable, but it requires you to have some piece of hardware as you'll see below.
    But don't say "...chump change" cuz its not since ive done 1500gold while watchign tv in just 1 day.....

There are still somethings you can do about this, you can get a mouse like mine, at least with the same function, it has a button that if pressed keeps spamming, i use to use it to "kick" the bosses so i press it and whenever i have enough energy he uses it.

So i change the kick to the macro, and jam the button and i'll be fine i think, let me know your thoughts about my method and about what gooey sayd.
    Last edited by R11tz0r; 09-28-2010 at 03:39 AM.

coco23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys ... to get extra cash just download

Loot Filter - Addons - Curse

and set the options to delete all grays and white items
    only keep heal potions +

Decahedral Dwarven Dice <----------

its only a fun item but on my server you get 200-400g per dice

one night 8x Decahedral Dwarven Dice... so you can double your profit!

frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gooey View Post
    You realize Warden can scan this. If you are not in control of the game, it's bannable and you can easily get caught. No one needs to report you, well that will just speed up the process. This is detectable, thus bannable by Warden.

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to their opinion, in this particular case you are wrong and I'd hate to see other people turned off to a cool idea because of your lack of understanding of what Warden is actually permitted to do. I'm not going to bore you with specifics but short answer is that Warden in its current state simply can't tell your not actually pressing the keys yourself. Yes, Warden is programmed to detect several hacking/memory editing tools, and can detect most attempts to mess with the game's memory space, however none of that applies to whats going on here.

1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when setting up autoit you should use random intervalls for clicking... warden (or whatelse) can detect if you are clicking in exact intervalls

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For everyone of you who's saying it's not banable, you're all wrong.

I even spoke to a gm about it.
    Last edited by Freefall552; 10-02-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Molested myself and got convicted.

xUrbanx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Freefall552 View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand the last part of what you said, but yea it affects me because he took my spot.
    Reporting a fellow botter is pretty low mate. If you were decent you would have just stood in front of his spot so he doesn't get anything, eventually he would stop going there due to no gains, or a drastic less amount of gains. I myself have ran into this problem on my realm and taking advantage of them while their AFK to reposition yourself is key.

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For everyone of you who's saying it's not banable, you're all wrong. I even spoke to a gm about it.
    I'm not sure if I understand the last part of what you said, but yea it affects me because he took my spot.
    Woow, that was low, really cheap shot indeed, double for someone that was trying the exact same exploit and failed com compreend its mechanics.

and

I don't think you'r understanding this conversation we'r having here.

OFC it's bannable, every automated system is, but it's just NOT detected by Warden, therefore you won't get banned, unless some low person reports you!

Now, answering 1337pyro
    when setting up autoit you should use random intervalls for clicking... warden (or whatelse) can detect if you are clicking in exact intervalls
    I don't think thats necessary, if some low person reports you, and you get a GM whisper, or even a ban after the GM watches you pickpocketing mobs and not answering his whispers, you just need to say something like:

"I've created a macro that Tab's + uses pickpocket(not illegal), then i've placed myself on some nice spot where ther's mobs running arround all the time, and kept spamming that macro(not illegal), then i got bored and decided to watch a movie on TV, pretty good one actually^^, and i've turned my computer screen and sound off while watching it, and with the miracles of wireless technology, i was layin on my bed with my keyboard next to me spamming that macro(this also isn't illegal since it's me who's playing the game and not some automated software)".

Since warden didn't detected any kind of suspiciose action(cuz its not detected) it's theyr word agains yours, and if you have a nice excuse like mine, they have no proof that you were botting so, there's not much choice for them then return your account.

P.S.: About the exact same time interval of keypress, since there's no proof of botting you just have a steady finger.
    Last edited by R11tz0r; 09-30-2010 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I've created a macro that Tab's + uses pickpocket(not illegal), then i've placed myself on some nice spot where ther's mobs running arround all the time, and kept spamming that macro(not illegal), then i got bored and decided to watch a movie on TV, pretty good one actually^^, and i've turned my computer screen and sound off while watching it, and with the miracles of wireless technology, i was layin on my bed with my keyboard next to me spamming that macro(this also isn't illegal since it's me who's playing the game and not some automated software)".
    ^^ WIN

Yeah basically this ISN'T DETECTED, but it IS BANNABLE. So long story short don't tell anyone or give someone evidence that your pickpocketing stuff while afk. Live mentioned before your worse case scenario is getting ganked and they thought you were just afk. OR like the jerk a couple previous posts get reported by someone else using the exploit that doesn't know how to cheat someone else of the loot.

Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xUrbanx View Post
    Still a pretty low blow, Plus if you have the glyph you'll get 75% not 50%, better than 0% imo.
    Problem is he also have the glyph, but I don't think you understood what I ment, He's standing so he can catch them the exact moment they get in range so he gets both sides, if I stand closer to the spawn I will only get one side.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem is he also have the glyph, but I don't think you understood what I ment, He's standing so he can catch them the exact moment they get in range so he gets both sides, if I stand closer to the spawn I will only get one side.
    Hmm so he's standing farther forward than he should to block you off, pretty lame.

Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm so he's standing farther forward than he should to block you off, pretty lame.
    Exactly, and he's just being a dick when he finally gets to his computer so maybe you understand my actions now.

Hivetyrant's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I'm jumping on the uncool bandwagon here.

Lower than low Freefall, you should have your rank stripped for doing something like this, honor amongst thieves comes to mind, but you obviously think yourself better than the other members here.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we stop having a rage war please? I believe i cleared everything up when i confronted him about the matter, and he felt that the best action to take was to report him since the other rogue was not willing to cooperate in any manner to share the spot. If anything the OTHER rogue was being out of line, he could have at least offered half the spot or switch off every day or so. Instead of being blatantly rude. Don't flame someone if you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sick of this d!(k riding where everyone is ganging up on him.

Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we stop having a rage war please? I believe i cleared everything up when i confronted him about the matter, and he felt that the best action to take was to report him since the other rogue was not willing to cooperate in any manner to share the spot. If anything the OTHER rogue was being out of line, he could have at least offered half the spot or switch off every day or so. Instead of being blatantly rude. Don't flame someone if you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sick of this d!(k riding where everyone is ganging up on him.
    Finally someone who took his time to read.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast