0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dalaran sewer bugs! fun:)

Hey before i start i would like to say (as usual) i searched and found nothing. so if its a repost im sorry but will only delete after i got a link.

ok here it goes..

You can mount up on your magnificent flying carpet (only that worked for me) and fly back into sewers and fly around in there cause for some reason you wont get dismounted or the warning with ''Warning. you have entered bla bla bla'' thing

Screen shot guide for dummies

1) Go here and mount up

2) Have fun!!

Proof to show it works (so i dont get lame coments with ''screenshots or it dident happen'' or ''This post is useless without pics'')

That was about it

OH! before i forget you can duel in the sewers and not dying cuz you will be stuck at 1 hp (as you see my hp on the pictures)

And another fun thing to do is to go pick up alot of Dalaran underbelly pots (W/e they are called) and then in middle of duel (in sewers) drink some and get transformed to a wasp

That was about it

oh and btw.. i dont want any coments about my UI or anyting.. you can ask witch addons i use but no lame comments like ''Ahh so thats what the UI is like on a gnome mage, EWW'' or anything like that. thanks

Ps. As mage you can use mirror image when wasp/walrous thing and the images will look like you

Pps. will post screen shot of it in a few min when i find a potion^^

bye:wave:

EDIT: heres the picture i promised

EDIT 2: just noticed that the pictures are kinda small on imageshack=/ just for those who doesent know you can crtl+mouse scroll to zoom in and out so they get bigger
    Last edited by michael93; 11-27-2008 at 01:57 PM.
    Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Dalaran sewer bugs! fun:)
    faralos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe nice findout there mate , will check soon
    eppersdance:

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well .. its partly working as intended since that is the pipe to the outside, where you have to mount up to prevent dieing from falling. The non-existant dismount is caused by the buff only being active in the main city parts of Dalaran. - Like you don't get dismounted in the towers or the part where the flightmaster is.

Axol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can also just get one of those potoins, who can make u to a firefly thingie:b

Mudkips's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by michael93 View Post
    oh and btw.. i dont want any coments about my UI or anyting.. you can ask witch addons i use but no lame comments like ''Ahh so thats what the UI is like on a gnome mage, EWW'' or anything like that. thanks
    How about, "Vista, EWW"

I like the Mirror Image thing with the Seal Dudes, awesome

michael93's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well .. its partly working as intended since that is the pipe to the outside, where you have to mount up to prevent dieing from falling. The non-existant dismount is caused by the buff only being active in the main city parts of Dalaran. - Like you don't get dismounted in the towers or the part where the flightmaster is.
    i dont really see how it can be working as intended when you CANT mount up on flying mount in the underbelly execpt at the pipe exit... ill give you a Screen Shot in a few minutes

EDIT: picture i promised.

Last edited by michael93; 11-28-2008 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Picture
    Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!