Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LUA Unlocker Help for Vanilla Wow 1.12.1?

Been trying to rework a lot of Corthezz's work with his bot template and rewrite it for myself without all of the extra stuff like teleportation/duping/spawning features.
    A big reason I wanted to rework from what he had was because he had a LUA unlocker. The only problem is that the LUA unlocker in this open source is detected since it is just overwriting the bytes for the LUA lock.

I have a bit of C++/C# knowledge, but when it comes to ASM I don't really know anything.

Is there anyone who could help me with a warden bypass? (This is for the Elysium Project servers)

If needed I can pay for help. I'd really like to learn how to fix this. This project will be kept private just for my personal use if you are concerned about your method being leaked.

The current method that Corthezz was using is just

Code:
    byte[] LuaProtectionDisabler = new byte[] { 0xB8, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xc3 };
    BmWrapper.memory.WriteBytes(0x494a57, LuaProtectionDisabler); // Lua Protection
    but warden just scans this address every few seconds and it catches me.

I was going to only overwrite it when I needed to execute LUA, and then revert it back to the previous bytes, but I am worried that I could still get banned if warden happens to scan at the exact time that I had just modified the bytes.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

LUA Unlocker Help for Vanilla Wow 1.12.1?
    r4zyel2's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pinny View Post
    Been trying to rework a lot of Corthezz's work with his bot template and rewrite it for myself without all of the extra stuff like teleportation/duping/spawning features.
    A big reason I wanted to rework from what he had was because he had a LUA unlocker. The only problem is that the LUA unlocker in this open source is detected since it is just overwriting the bytes for the LUA lock.

I have a bit of C++/C# knowledge, but when it comes to ASM I don't really know anything.

Is there anyone who could help me with a warden bypass? (This is for the Elysium Project servers)

If needed I can pay for help. I'd really like to learn how to fix this. This project will be kept private just for my personal use if you are concerned about your method being leaked.

The current method that Corthezz was using is just

Code:
    byte[] LuaProtectionDisabler = new byte[] { 0xB8, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xc3 };
    BmWrapper.memory.WriteBytes(0x494a57, LuaProtectionDisabler); // Lua Protection
    but warden just scans this address every few seconds and it catches me.

I was going to only overwrite it when I needed to execute LUA, and then revert it back to the previous bytes, but I am worried that I could still get banned if warden happens to scan at the exact time that I had just modified the bytes.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    for 50€ i give you a private method, you shouldn't make it public and you'll be fine.

Last edited by r4zyel2; 01-21-2017 at 06:59 AM.

outlawfosho's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't touched Vanilla servers but have you thought about hooking the Warden scan function? Can check to see if it's scanning your modified bytes and return the original bytes instead. Might be a tad bit difficult if you don't know ASM though

You definitely don't want to do that.
    Last edited by outlawfosho; 01-21-2017 at 07:46 AM.

uzzy13u's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/20
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never try this but maybe it will work, he is keeping the same bytes and hes code is still working (avoiding the byte checks)

https://youtu.be/ajIIlNQ5nSU?t=9m4s
    Last edited by uzzy13u; 01-21-2017 at 01:11 PM.

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by r4zyel2 View Post
    for 50€ i give you a private method, you shouldn't make it public and you'll be fine.
    Thanks for the offer, but i'd rather work with someone who has more of a rep on here. I've never had good experience doing anything involving currency with new/unknown members.

Also should've mentioned, i'm not just looking for some exe lua unlocker, but rather a C# or c++ method of doing it without being caught by the warden.

Thanks

Originally Posted by uzzy13u View Post
    i never try this but maybe it will work, he is keeping the same bytes and hes code is still working (avoiding the byte checks)

https://youtu.be/ajIIlNQ5nSU?t=9m4s
    Thanks a lot going to check this out. You ever get your teleport in direction facing working? If not, I can help you out with that.
    Last edited by pinny; 01-21-2017 at 02:09 PM.

r4zyel2's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the offer, but i'd rather work with someone who has more of a rep on here. I've never had good experience doing anything involving currency with new/unknown members.

Also should've mentioned, i'm not just looking for some exe lua unlocker, but rather a C# or c++ method of doing it without being caught by the warden.

Thanks

Thanks a lot going to check this out. You ever get your teleport in direction facing working? If not, I can help you out with that.
    I understand you man, my account got hijacked 2 weeks ago and couldn't recover it, had more rep indeed. Good luck in your attempts!! http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...01-r4zyel.html