CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

Copying an instance changing Mapid and using own spawns and such?

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    So is it possible to take say... Deadmines.. Copy it somehow so that i technically have Two deadmines on my server but 2nd one has no spawns and such which i will fill with custom creatures and such?

I havent been able to get this to happen myself so i thought i would ask on here. I can script an lua for players to get to the instance i just dont know how to make one using a map from another instance without deleting the origional instance itself....

Thanks for any help i receive here in advance.

Innovation & Emulation My CoreCoins User Title

Blog Entries
    CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    The only way I have seen to get this to work if it doesn't have normal/heroic difficulty is to actually have a invisible npc at the start, when a player enters the instance it gets his level. If it's less than 20 it despawns and spawns all the correct npc's (this takes a long time to write) or if there higher than level 20 it spawns all my custom creatures (again it takes forever to get all coords etc).