7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Hunter's Bot] 4.3.4 WoW Advanced Tele/Speedhack Program

Edit: Update - New DL Link added speedhack for flying.
    http://www.freewebs.com/smurf-job/Hunters%203.21.rar

I'd appreciate it if you at least posted a "Thanks" after downloading/using the hack.

This is probably my last release for WoW as I haven't been playing it anymore.

Instructions:

Unzip the HuntersBotRelease.rar
    Run Hunters.exe

Enter the # of games in the # of games input box. (Default is 1.)
    Select "Sync Games" and press "F8" to attach the open process to the program.

Example: If I have 1 WoW open, I will press "Sync Games" then I will open World of Warcraft and press F8.

After the hack is attached, most of the rest is self explanatory. Some teleports are already premade in the dropdown menu at the top left of the program. For "Click to Teleport" to work, you must first enable Click To Move under interface in your game options.

Under the Coordinates tab, you can save waypoints, and under the "Teleport" tab you can type in a waypoint to teleport to.

Speedhack tab is for speedhack.

Target Teleport Options: To teleport directly on the target, leave x/y/z at 0.
    To teleport above the target, set z to 10 or so and leave x/y at 0. This is pretty self explanatory.

Keybinds are just for saving new keyibnds. Read the readme if you don't understand. Default keybinds are Shift+F9 teleports to target. Shift+F10 enables/disables speedhack.

Chat teleport options - You can save a waypoint for where you are located using chat so you don't have to minimize. To do so, you will use the following format
    "Save WP Begin String" + "WPNAME" + "Save WP End String"

Default Save WP Begin String = \s
    Default Save WP End String = \w

So if I wanted to save the location my character was at as "TestWP" I would type the following line
    "\s TestWP \w" and after I type the w in "\w" my chat box will clear and a sound will play indicating that the waypoint was saved.

For custom teleport keybinds, please read the Info button. The "Remove Keybinds" button was never actually put into function so it doesn't work, but if you need to remove a custom keybind, open up your "Setup.ini" file in notepad and erase everything after "[CustomWaypointKeybinds]".

DL:
    http://www.freewebs.com/smurf-job/HuntersBotRelease.rar

Edit: Receiving an error that bot has been disabled? Try this link: http://www.freewebs.com/smurf-job/HuntersBotFix.rar

Virustotal(2 false positives due to autoit)
    Antivirus scan for 3faba412ca1c02e43c1d85241ba90f99002f264e921343647a0dec317d4dd407 at
    2013-07-27 01:07:13 UTC - VirusTotal
    Last edited by pinny; 05-08-2018 at 10:59 PM.

[Hunter's Bot] 4.3.4 WoW Advanced Tele/Speedhack Program
  2. Thanks Hijack222 (1 members gave Thanks to pinny for this useful post)
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool man, thanks for sharing to us And peace!!

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Cool man, thanks for sharing to us And peace!!
    Glad to let some other people have fun with it, appreciate you dropping the thankyou post and the rep

Sarahx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello sir pinny

I wanna thank you for your work u ve done , but actually i dont see any point why this program has to build up an internet connection like other harmful third party tools in order to get it worked?
    For me it looks like this program is spying although i dont care what virustotal has sayed , i dont see any point why there has to be a connection with the inet...there re a lot of other tools for emulated server which surely doesnt have this " Logging into internet " feature
    This reminds me how Razor Gaming Mouse still insisted on using a mouse driver which had to be online in order to use this annoying mouse.

so use it at your own risk
    In your case i cant thank you for this work

With kind regards,
    Sarahx
    Last edited by Sarahx; 07-27-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sarahx View Post
    hello sir pinny

I wanna thank you for your work u ve done , but actually i dont see any point why this program has to build up an internet connection like other harmful third party tools in order to get it worked?
    For me it looks like this program is spying although i dont care what virustotal has sayed , i dont see any point why there has to be a connection with the inet...there re a lot of other tools for emulated server which surely doesnt have this " Logging into internet " feature
    This reminds me how Razor Gaming Mouse still insisted on using a mouse driver which had to be online in order to use this annoying mouse.

so use it at your own risk
    In your case i cant thank you for this work

With kind regards,
    Sarahx
    No problem. The reason it connects is because I had made an enabler/disabler when I originally made it in case certain people abused it too much when I had played so that I could enable/disable it. If this worries you, you don't have to use the program, but it's simply 1 way communication. Your computer receives information, but there are no send functions, so it's not like it's sending information out. Hope this clarifies things.

Sarahx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello sir pinny,

thanks for your clarifications. But still im a really careful person in regards of opening stuff from the internet and letting it working in the background. At least i was really looking for a working speedhack for 4.3.4 since previous patches which allowed the use of HWOW arent working anymore.There were some teleporting hacks or oHack with hunter tracking and flyhack/no collision ..but no working speedhack at all ....maybe im wrong but it looks like your hack includes the only working speedhack for 4.3.4. ......but concerning to this issue , im not a fan at all with having a connection online for a specfic progam u actually dont know ..have used emuhack,hitchhiker,wpe filter and later hwow+ ohack ..and all of them didnt need a connection for the user s use.

Isnt there any option to disable that ?

With kind regards,
    Sarahx

Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello sir pinny,

thanks for your clarifications. But still im a really careful person in regards of opening stuff from the internet and letting it working in the background. At least i was really looking for a working speedhack for 4.3.4 since previous patches which allowed the use of HWOW arent working anymore.There were some teleporting hacks or oHack with hunter tracking and flyhack/no collision ..but no working speedhack at all ....maybe im wrong but it looks like your hack includes the only working speedhack for 4.3.4. ......but concerning to this issue , im not a fan at all with having a connection online for a specfic progam u actually dont know ..have used emuhack,hitchhiker,wpe filter and later hwow+ ohack ..and all of them didnt need a connection for the user s use.

Isnt there any option to disable that ?

With kind regards,
    Sarahx
    If you download autoit and an autoit decompiler, decompile the .exe, and find the code that connects then you can delete that code. Otherwise, no. Sorry. It's seriously not that big of a deal lol...

Sarahx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ve a question about that speedhack. It says u can toggle it ..i tested it on a fun server ...when i activate its working with the speed increase ...but when i toggle it to be deactivated , it still has the same speed increase ...it isnt going down to its normal of value of "7".It just got overwritten when i mount up and dismount then i m on my normal speedlevel.

DrCheesyNipples's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pinny View Post
    I'd appreciate it if you at least posted a "Thanks" after downloading/using the hack.

This is probably my last release for WoW as I haven't been playing it anymore.

Instructions:

Unzip the HuntersBotRelease.rar
    Run Hunters.exe

Enter the # of games in the # of games input box. (Default is 1.)
    Select "Sync Games" and press "F8" to attach the open process to the program.

Example: If I have 1 WoW open, I will press "Sync Games" then I will open World of Warcraft and press F8.

After the hack is attached, most of the rest is self explanatory. Some teleports are already premade in the dropdown menu at the top left of the program. For "Click to Teleport" to work, you must first enable Click To Move under interface in your game options.

Under the Coordinates tab, you can save waypoints, and under the "Teleport" tab you can type in a waypoint to teleport to.

Speedhack tab is for speedhack.

Target Teleport Options: To teleport directly on the target, leave x/y/z at 0.
    To teleport above the target, set z to 10 or so and leave x/y at 0. This is pretty self explanatory.

Keybinds are just for saving new keyibnds. Read the readme if you don't understand. Default keybinds are Shift+F9 teleports to target. Shift+F10 enables/disables speedhack.

Chat teleport options - You can save a waypoint for where you are located using chat so you don't have to minimize. To do so, you will use the following format
    "Save WP Begin String" + "WPNAME" + "Save WP End String"

Default Save WP Begin String = \s
    Default Save WP End String = \w

So if I wanted to save the location my character was at as "TestWP" I would type the following line
    "\s TestWP \w" and after I type the w in "\w" my chat box will clear and a sound will play indicating that the waypoint was saved.

For custom teleport keybinds, please read the Info button. The "Remove Keybinds" button was never actually put into function so it doesn't work, but if you need to remove a custom keybind, open up your "Setup.ini" file in notepad and erase everything after "[CustomWaypointKeybinds]".

DL:
    http://www.freewebs.com/smurf-job/HuntersBotRelease.rar

Virustotal(2 false positives due to autoit)
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1374887233/

Donations? [email protected]
    I Cannot get this ****in thing to work. This works on Molten WoW right? ive been trying this forever. Looks like an awesome program but just doesnt work for me? Please help

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NVM! I got it to work! Thanks sooo much man but the only problem is when I try to use the preset teleport locations in the top left it teleports me like in some random place in the sea. any idea whats going on?

Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ve a question about that speedhack. It says u can toggle it ..i tested it on a fun server ...when i activate its working with the speed increase ...but when i toggle it to be deactivated , it still has the same speed increase ...it isnt going down to its normal of value of "7".It just got overwritten when i mount up and dismount then i m on my normal speedlevel.
    The speedhack writes the memory value for your new speed. When you deactivate it, your speed will not return to normal until you receive a buff to increase your speed or a snare ability to slow your speed.

To return your speed to normal, you must set the speed value to 7, enable the speedhack, and then disable it.

Originally Posted by DrCheesyNipples View Post
    NVM! I got it to work! Thanks sooo much man but the only problem is when I try to use the preset teleport locations in the top left it teleports me like in some random place in the sea. any idea whats going on?
    You can only teleport to places located on your continent. For example, you can teleport from Orgrimmar to let's say Tanaris. However, you cannot teleport from Orgrimmar to Stormwind. Vice versa, you can teleport from Stormwind to Ironforge, etc. Does that clear it up?
    Edit: This is why I tried to include portal locations for both continents in the premade teleports. For Kalimdor, try Darnassus Portals(Alliance) or Orgrimmar Portals(Horde). For Eastern Kingdoms, try Stormwind Portals for alliance. I don't think I made a waypoint for horde portals on Eastern Kingdoms.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright man well thanks so much! I love this program but one thing I was wondering is if this is can molten detect this or what? Is the only way I can get banned is if I do something stupid in front of someone and they report me right?

Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrCheesyNipples View Post
    Alright man well thanks so much! I love this program but one thing I was wondering is if this is can molten detect this or what? Is the only way I can get banned is if I do something stupid in front of someone and they report me right?
    It's not detectable on molten, but if enough people report you, you can still get banned.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey pinny could you add the option to be able to Hold CTRL and click anywhere on the map to teleport there? And you know the option that lets you talk while dead and also the option that prevents you from going AFK. If you could add those 3 options this would be sooooo amazing!

oMSQo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant make it work.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast