Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Fixer - Version 0.9 BETA - Made By a Developer, For the Developer

Quick Fixer
    Made By a Developer, For the Developer

What Is Quick Fixer?
    Basically it is a private server World of Warcraft database tool that I have compiled a ton of common fixes to make everyone's life a bit easier for ArcEmu.

What Does Quick Fixer Do?
    Using Quick Fixer you open the program up insert your name and delve into all kinds of fixes from NPCs, Game Objects, Quests, etc. The tool doesn't just leave you with an empty canvas. It comes equipped with some of the most up to date and extensive lists known throughout the web and the World of Warcraft community to help you find that perfect type, info, flag, etc. You fill out all the required info and hit "Create". After that you will find a ready to execute .sql file that you can open up and check it even though it is not necessary. Then just run the file using your favorite database editor and you’re done.

Quick Tip: You do not have to do one at a time just go on and work on some more. Quick Fixer will flawlessly allow you to add any number of fixes into the .sql file for one quick execute later.

What Can Quick Fixer Not Do?
    It cannot and will not ever modify your database internally. All Quick Fixer does is create .sql file so later you can apply. Cannot be used for either Mangos or Trinity (however it might somewhere down the road).

What Can Quick Fixer Offer?
    Not only can you use Quick Fixer to create on the fly fixes Quick Fixer can be used for educational purposes. On top of that it can allow Server Owners a sense of security in which you can hire developers to work on your server externally without access to your main database. In which you apply yourself later on.

Future for Quick Fixer?
    Guaranteed, as more fixes come to mind or suggested Quick Fixer will update frequently. You will know when there is an update right on the Insert Username page.
    Quick Fixer has plans to have a complete Item/NPC creator built in on a future revision.
    Quick Fixer will also offer server promotion for a small donation.

Screenshots for Quick Fixer?

Download Quick Fixer?
    I guess you want to try it out huh? Keep in mind this is only a BETA and if you would like to see some changes post away...

DOWNLOAD

Want To Help With Quick Fixer?
    If you can think of any fixes/lists we should add Quick Fixer is always open for your help and suggestions. Feel free to post away here or at the main thread located at DPS-WoW - 3.3.3 World of Warcraft Private Server. All you have to do is join up and check the forums for information.
    Last edited by flickcorp; 05-22-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Quick Fixer - Version 0.9 BETA - Made By a Developer, For the Developer
    Zaxer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why didnt this get any replies?
    I can be very useful!
    +repz

shadowknight513's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Works beautifully! Thanks man so much!
    +rep if I could.

Net_Creator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good. I'd love to give this a try. However, on the topic of your statement, "On top of that it can allow Server Owners a sense of security in which you can hire developers to work on your server externally without access to your main database. In which you apply yourself later on," I'd have to say that there are better ways to do that.