Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, but no thanks. I've tried Excalibur, and I don't like the server nor the community (especially the gimmick in which you can receive a high-end item at level 70, as long as it's not a legendary or a weapon item, not to mention people who ran about in legendary items they did donate for, who didn't know how to play their class). I played there with two of my friends, and we really don't want to revisit those days. I've made the choice to play on Corecraft when it's released.

P.S. While anecdotal (and coming from my friends, not my own experience), they stated that they slaughtered the Battle for Mount Hyjal as the bosses had post-nerf health and damage, not to mention the number of bugs they saw there (e.g. Archimonde's flames not dealing any damage).
    Last edited by Infinitude; 02-06-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Any decent 2.4.3 private servers out there?
    akita420's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long ago was this?

I plan on going to CC too, but that won't be up for months... maybe longer.

All raids are scripted damn well right now.

But GL.

Maybe ill see you on CC.

Infinitude's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Around October-November-ish... it was some time ago. It sucks that CC won't be released for a while, but in my opinion it'll be worth it seeing how high-quality their scripting is. I guess I'll see you around CC when the time comes.

hordesucks1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna play TBC again too! T_T cant find any decent servers
    Wanna solo heroics? grind out 1000 gold/hour? multiboxing ftw https://tinyurl.com/cvoyvqu
    I make a living playing WoW, and you also can https://tinyurl.com/d3soeer

warronn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx
    https://www.twinstar.cz

Ares 2.4.3 (Tbc server) +1k ppl.
    S2 and T4. (T5 com. soon)

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently playing on Feenix' Archangel 2.4.3 server (wow-one.com) although I agree with many that the scripting is pretty sub-par. There are so many blatantly obvious and basic bugs that they are completely ignoring such as mining nodes not spawning in the world and you need to farm them through dungeons. It's really nice having the large population though.

I would probably switch over to https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/ or frankly almost any other decent TBC server if I was able to get my L70s, gold, and professions remade on that new server.

So yes, if any server admins are reading this, I would happily come raid and help test content on your server if you are able to reimburse my characters to at least some extent. I do have proper TBC knowledge and experience, and believe it or not I don't use any bots or hacks on private servers because I still respect the hard work that goes into them. Send me a PM and we can talk.
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 02-19-2013 at 08:24 AM.

bone91's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feenix is a huge bugfest. If you want to do PvP, stay away from it. Warriors are horribly overpowered because of several reasons.

Just to name one that is very gamebreaking: Crits are calculated before hit, dodge, parry, block etc. Meaning if someone crits, he will **** you up through anything. Warriors heavily benefit from this against rogues. The average warrior you will see playing on 2k on Feenix has never even heard of def stance and disarm. That's enough to get your S2 weapon (2050).
    The movement bug almost never lets you hit enemies in fear, sometimes you're standing right inside someone and spamming your melee attacks, yet you can't hit them.
    Seriously, try playing against druids that purposely jump you and you can't get a kill - ever.
    I'm in the top 10 on one team and frankly, I don't know how I made it there with all these bugs.

Hunters can even feign death traps, which they frequently do, obviously. If their pets are set on follow, they ignore any type of snares. You cannot hit them at all, which makes hunter teams very strong and common (along with the fact that the gear level is S2).

But don't worry! Even though BGs on Horde leave you to 20-50 minute queues just to get outgeared by Allis and go home with 1 mark, there are ways to gear up your new level 70 character in less than a week.

First of all, get WEH. Archangel has absolutely no hack protection and people frequently abuse that. I figured, I'd just make this a tutorial on how to gear up quickly. It is very preferred that you level yourself Warlock in addition to your preferred class - which makes it much easier to do what I am about to suggest.

The leveling and gold part - 3 hours
    1. Create a character, disable all addons and log in. Do the first few quests until you are level 3 or 4.
    2. Start your WEH, turn speed to 1000, turn flyhack on.
    3. Start flying over the map. You want to discover everything. Don't go into the high zones too early. This should eventually (you need to switch between continents) get you to lvl 45 or 48.
    4. Go to your favorite capital city and whisper random mages for a port to Shattrath. They will most likely be glad to help.
    5. Once in Shattrath, do the same again. Discover everything, Make sure to go to places like towers and cities. The map being undiscovered alone is NOT the full XP. This should get you to AT LEAST 58.
    6. Go behind the Dark Portal, get your quest. Do a few run quests. Pretty much do every quest that doesn't require you to kill anything (CarboniteQuest is an addon to help you here). Do this as long as you want. It probably won't get you to level 70. Keep the gear from those quests.
    7. Once you reached a decent level (about 65 should do I think), you go to Steamvaults. Once inside, port yourself to these coordinates. Use your right mousebutton to turn around your own axis. Loot the chest above you. Port back out, reset the instance and repeat. Do so, until you have sold enough items to afford all your spells.
    8. Buy spells, level to 70, buy spells again.

Gearing up - 1 week to ???
    1. Spec your Warlock for Affliction. Buy gear from the AH to get on a decent starter gear level. Don't waste your time with any quest.
    2. Get a second char to 70 asap. Even if the Warlock is supposed to be your main character, you will need this. Optionally, get a char of the opposing faction to 70. You will GY farm this one for honor.
    3. Start soloing normals/heros. Go inside, turn flymode on and kill mobs/bosses that aren't range. See for a list below. Turn on Master Looter and you will be able to give gear to everyone in your group, even if they aren't inside the instance (nice for saving IDs when farming heros). Pro tip: Disabling flymode in the air will allow you to use your wand or autoshot as Hunter.
    4. To avoid farming reputation for hero keys, you can simply go inside the instance with your Warlock, disconnect, use your second lvl 70 char to set the dungeonmode on heroic and log back in with your Warlock.
    5. Repeat until you reach your desired gear. Do not bother farming any professions. Farm gold and buy whatever you need. Do this with friends if needed.

List of bosses you can solo
    Karazhan: Attumen, Curator, Prince (needs a dispeller for SW:P)
    Gruul: Maulgar if someone aggros the adds and stands maxrange (at the ceiling)

Shattered Halls: Warlock, Ogre, Endboss (maxrange to avoid viper sting)
    Auchenai Crypts: Eye (need to re-enable flymode when he kicks you), Avatar (only with heal)
    Ramparts: First boss (outrange SW:P and kill healers first), Endboss (who drops primal nether)
    Mechanar: Mechalord (spam drain life or be a hunter), Endboss only with heal
    Bota: Endboss, haven't tried the rest
    Slave Pens: The crab, the caster guy (drain his mana) and the endboss only with heal
    Steamvaults: Endboss (pull him on the left pipe right above him, stand 35+yards right above him, spam drain life when he uses reflect)
    Shadow Labyrinth: Second boss

Pretty sure there's more, but this is just from the top of my head.

Infinitude's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unholyshaman View Post

I would probably switch over to https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/ or frankly almost any other decent TBC server if I was able to get my L70s, gold, and professions remade on that new server.
    Yep, I've made the decision to go to Corecraft some time ago.
    @bone91: Haha, nice guide; quite funny to see how weak Feenix's hack protection is on that server. What name do you go by on that server, by the way?

Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you that once CC is out. I'm only spending my time on Feenix until CC can provide proper gameplay.

I obviously won't give out any character names on Feenix after releasing that guide.

luigiy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bone91 View Post
    Feenix is a huge bugfest. If you want to do PvP, stay away from it. Warriors are horribly overpowered because of several reasons.

Just to name one that is very gamebreaking: Crits are calculated before hit, dodge, parry, block etc. Meaning if someone crits, he will **** you up through anything. Warriors heavily benefit from this against rogues. The average warrior you will see playing on 2k on Feenix has never even heard of def stance and disarm. That's enough to get your S2 weapon (2050).
    The movement bug almost never lets you hit enemies in fear, sometimes you're standing right inside someone and spamming your melee attacks, yet you can't hit them.
    Seriously, try playing against druids that purposely jump you and you can't get a kill - ever.
    I'm in the top 10 on one team and frankly, I don't know how I made it there with all these bugs.

Hunters can even feign death traps, which they frequently do, obviously. If their pets are set on follow, they ignore any type of snares. You cannot hit them at all, which makes hunter teams very strong and common (along with the fact that the gear level is S2).

But don't worry! Even though BGs on Horde leave you to 20-50 minute queues just to get outgeared by Allis and go home with 1 mark, there are ways to gear up your new level 70 character in less than a week.

First of all, get WEH. Archangel has absolutely no hack protection and people frequently abuse that. I figured, I'd just make this a tutorial on how to gear up quickly. It is very preferred that you level yourself Warlock in addition to your preferred class - which makes it much easier to do what I am about to suggest.

The leveling and gold part - 3 hours
    1. Create a character, disable all addons and log in. Do the first few quests until you are level 3 or 4.
    2. Start your WEH, turn speed to 1000, turn flyhack on.
    3. Start flying over the map. You want to discover everything. Don't go into the high zones too early. This should eventually (you need to switch between continents) get you to lvl 45 or 48.
    4. Go to your favorite capital city and whisper random mages for a port to Shattrath. They will most likely be glad to help.
    5. Once in Shattrath, do the same again. Discover everything, Make sure to go to places like towers and cities. The map being undiscovered alone is NOT the full XP. This should get you to AT LEAST 58.
    6. Go behind the Dark Portal, get your quest. Do a few run quests. Pretty much do every quest that doesn't require you to kill anything (CarboniteQuest is an addon to help you here). Do this as long as you want. It probably won't get you to level 70. Keep the gear from those quests.
    7. Once you reached a decent level (about 65 should do I think), you go to Steamvaults. Once inside, port yourself to these coordinates. Use your right mousebutton to turn around your own axis. Loot the chest above you. Port back out, reset the instance and repeat. Do so, until you have sold enough items to afford all your spells.
    8. Buy spells, level to 70, buy spells again.

Gearing up - 1 week to ???
    1. Spec your Warlock for Affliction. Buy gear from the AH to get on a decent starter gear level. Don't waste your time with any quest.
    2. Get a second char to 70 asap. Even if the Warlock is supposed to be your main character, you will need this. Optionally, get a char of the opposing faction to 70. You will GY farm this one for honor.
    3. Start soloing normals/heros. Go inside, turn flymode on and kill mobs/bosses that aren't range. See for a list below. Turn on Master Looter and you will be able to give gear to everyone in your group, even if they aren't inside the instance (nice for saving IDs when farming heros). Pro tip: Disabling flymode in the air will allow you to use your wand or autoshot as Hunter.
    4. To avoid farming reputation for hero keys, you can simply go inside the instance with your Warlock, disconnect, use your second lvl 70 char to set the dungeonmode on heroic and log back in with your Warlock.
    5. Repeat until you reach your desired gear. Do not bother farming any professions. Farm gold and buy whatever you need. Do this with friends if needed.

List of bosses you can solo
    Karazhan: Attumen, Curator, Prince (needs a dispeller for SW:P)
    Gruul: Maulgar if someone aggros the adds and stands maxrange (at the ceiling)

Shattered Halls: Warlock, Ogre, Endboss (maxrange to avoid viper sting)
    Auchenai Crypts: Eye (need to re-enable flymode when he kicks you), Avatar (only with heal)
    Ramparts: First boss (outrange SW:P and kill healers first), Endboss (who drops primal nether)
    Mechanar: Mechalord (spam drain life or be a hunter), Endboss only with heal
    Bota: Endboss, haven't tried the rest
    Slave Pens: The crab, the caster guy (drain his mana) and the endboss only with heal
    Steamvaults: Endboss (pull him on the left pipe right above him, stand 35+yards right above him, spam drain life when he uses reflect)
    Shadow Labyrinth: Second boss

Pretty sure there's more, but this is just from the top of my head.
    Dude thanks for ur vast information,but WEH does not work , atleast for me....Are u able to provide me some version that is actually working there like u said ?
    And my next question,iam pretty new to bug/exploiting,is here anyone who have knowledge in tbc exploits and bugs ? I want to use it on Archangel wow (feenix).
    Soloing bosses,gold farming,chest abusing in instances,bugging extra dmg etc etc.Anythnig what is actually workin would be gre8 guys.I have Mage and rog there.
    I have browsed this site for tbc posts but i just found some old not workin stuff....Thanks all in advance,and if u play there we can bug some shiet together so contact me

Best regards,
    Miki.

Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said, start your WEH after you are already logged in.
    Choose the game in WEH (choose the process ID) then do as I said. Everything I said is for Archangel.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bone91 View Post
    As I said, start your WEH after you are already logged in.
    Choose the game in WEH (choose the process ID) then do as I said. Everything I said is for Archangel.
    Apparently the wow client you download from Feenix has been tampered with a bit to deny you any permissions on it (even in Windows XP). Luigiy couldn't even delete his wow.exe file.

Eventually we figured out that he could copy the entire wow folder (excluding the wow.exe file) to a new location and I just sent him my wow.exe over skype. After that all worked fine.

akita420's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried out a bunch.

Excalibur is still the best and they fix stuff quickly.

None of this flying around hacking crap.

NextgenWoW's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There sure is!

Nextgen-WoW | TBC Private Server - Instant 70, s3 starter, arena spectator, race changer, transmogrifications, seasons, super active 2v2 bracket and active 3v3 bracket.

Prodiege's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prepare yourself for Corecraft!

Most likely only a month away. Watch some of their videos and be amazed at their dedication to scripting even the smallest of details to make it feel blizzlike.

https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast