5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.3.5 - Molten Wow - Lua Unlocking

I've recently gotten into memory hacking WoW and I've read every post I could find about this and I couldn't answer my questions, so I figured I'd ask now.

Anyway, I just found out how to unlock the lua api so that I could use functions such as CastSpellByName. I quickly discovered that Molten Wow appears to actually implement Warden (or some form of client hack detection), because I was hastily banned after I started using said functions. Now, the way I unlocked the api was by directly modifying the executable within Ollydbg. Would that be the reason it got detected, or is lua unlocking generally a bad idea when attempting to avoid Warden?

3.3.5 - Molten Wow - Lua Unlocking
    Ramirez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Directly modified exe is straight way to ban
    Warden checks parts of memory, functions modification/hooking primarily.
    Dunno Molten Wow, they can to have another anti-cheat implemented. Some kind of crc or hash is the beginning of possibilities.

luckruns0ut's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warden will already exist on the 3.3.5 clients though, sending reports to the server if things get modified. The difference is that Molten is actually listening to it. By the way, the ban didn't occur until after I started using the hacked function so I don't think they are doing any hashing etc (I was on there for several hours using the modified exe before I started using lua)

R4zyel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luckruns0ut View Post
    Warden will already exist on the 3.3.5 clients though, sending reports to the server if things get modified. The difference is that Molten is actually listening to it. By the way, the ban didn't occur until after I started using the hacked function so I don't think they are doing any hashing etc (I was on there for several hours using the modified exe before I started using lua)
    Check your personal messages, i already gave you a way to avoid it.

luckruns0ut's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R4zyel View Post
    Check your personal messages, i already gave you a way to avoid it.
    You gave me a link to a sketchy YouTube video which claims to give undetected hacks. I'm more interested in how this actually works.

Ramirez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please search this forum. Here is enough info how Blizzard's Warden works. It's dynamicaly loaded, no code exists in exe. If Molten is using any anti-cheat technique, using existing part of exe for loading and running it, it's different than original Warden.
    I think nobody here works with Molten, so you have to do your own investigation
    And your notice about several hours before ban ... also blizzard anti-cheat warden can be active or inactive for hours, days ... check WardenMon

R4zyel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
    Please search this forum. Here is enough info how Blizzard's Warden works. It's dynamicaly loaded, no code exists in exe. If Molten is using any anti-cheat technique, using existing part of exe for loading and running it, it's different than original Warden.
    I think nobody here works with Molten, so you have to do your own investigation
    And your notice about several hours before ban ... also blizzard anti-cheat warden can be active or inactive for hours, days ... check WardenMon
    One old member "Broly7" works with Molten's anticheat, google him, he released a program to fight Molten's warden already, that is what Op might be looking for.