Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.3.5 Arena Dodge Script (for teammates, not enemies)

Hello, I play on almost every 3.3.5 private server that has the soloQ (3v3) feature. I'm really tired of being matched with 1300 dogs or people with more than 1000 rating less than me, its just a pain, I'm tired, tired and tired as hell of leaving 90% of arenas... everytime my mood is good and i give these "players" a try because I don't want to dodge 24/7 and I feel bad for doing that, well they fail SO HARD, paladins can't bubble, mage don't iceblock or don't do shit, healers are fapping around, and most of all, no one can throw a ****ing dispel when needed. And i loose all hope. I'm tired because I always play legit but soloq is the mongoloid festival and you can get matched with any kind of subhuman trash. I am 2k2-2k3 mmr and matched with people full 284-shadowmourne with 950 personal rating, when they start from 1500...IS THIS A JOKE? (i have a lot of this kind of embarassing screenshots), I mean what did I deserve to get matched with people 1000-1200 rating less than me? Going middle field blindfolded tunneling the worst target and not be able to throw some cc/offheal/go defensive. Really, it ****ing pisses me off. I can get rating with "carry-class" like Shaman, Priest, Hpal, Warrior (sometimes)..but i like also to play Rogue for example and well Rogue can't carry shit, I can't compensate the bad play of other teammates like an elemental shaman could do, for example. So yea, everytime: target party1, inspect, check teamrating/max rating from acvhiements, target party2, do the same... and then leave arena if dog mates. I have no other solutions. I dont wan't a 100% W/L ratio, I just want to get matched with people of my same rating, max 200-400 rating difference. Not ****ing 900-1000 rated's.

So yeah, I know the command that returns my teamrating but I looked for something similar to check other players rating/achievements stats and didnì't find anything good.

In few words: I don't care who is on the other side, I don't dodge enemies, but my patience vs mongoloid teammates stuck <1500 (with full gear) is definitely OVER. I want to get the **** out of the arena as soon as i see I'm matched with people lower than ~500 rating of me. If i loose 50 games in a row because I'm retarded or w/e it's good, rather than being matched with fresh 1500 donors kid that can't press 2 buttons.

Is there a script to do that, instead of manually inspecting and checking statistics of each partner? Like I press one button, if someone is <500 rating less then me, leavearena.
    I have NO PROBLEM in facing people/setups/countersetup, i have beat many 2k4+ and 2k6 very good players and I never complained about any loss because all my partners knew how to play. You know you could have done that, your friend could have done another thing but the loss happened... it's ok. What is not ok is when u are above 2k2 and get matched with random scrubs. I'm not saying I'm a god, but it's like you're 20 years old and play a footbal game with 7 years old partners. Its not balanced.

So yeah, give me something to escape this torture because everytime i inspect teammates my eyes are bleeding hard.

Thanks for the attention

P.S: I play also on blackrock and i dont have this problem because every 20 sec~ i just remove que and re-join, so my problem is on other servers where the matching is "random" and i can't see any mmr-extension.

Here is a gift for your eyes in case you didn't understand my frustration:

Image:
    123.jpg

3.3.5 Arena Dodge Script (for teammates, not enemies)
    dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any help please?