19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoapBoxRotations Questions

Hello! I know that I am new here and I have a few questions about a popular PVE rotation called SoapBoxRotations. It looks to me like the guy / girl that created it is very well respected and looks like he is pretty active with support and things.

Can I get a review on the rotation if any on certain scripts like hunter etc...
    Is the rotation safe? (free of malware etc...)
    Have you guys experienced any bans with it? (I know that you always risk your account just curious if its as bad as other bots)
    I am wanting to try PVE for the first time and I heard this is the best overall rotation I can get!

Anything else I should know please let me know!

@SoapBox

SoapBoxRotations Questions
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's very safe and very easy to customize. I've used it for a while and can vouch for it dearly.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for SBR. I've used it on several classes and it performs really well.
    Like always, there is always a risk with using a (rotation)bot on your account, and there is no guarantee Blizzard won't detect you and ban your account.
    However I'm not aware of any ban waves against SBR like what HB/PQR/PE had, but who knows what next week/month/year brings. If you want to be 100% sure not to lose your account, you shouldn't bot on it

Another big plus with SBR is that it runs on Mac/OSx as well so there is no need for bootcamp etc if you want to play on a mac.

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    Yes, it's very safe and very easy to customize. I've used it for a while and can vouch for it dearly.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    I can vouch for SBR. I've used it on several classes and it performs really well.
    Like always, there is always a risk with using a (rotation)bot on your account, and there is no guarantee Blizzard won't detect you and ban your account.
    However I'm not aware of any ban waves against SBR like what HB/PQR/PE had, but who knows what next week/month/year brings. If you want to be 100% sure not to lose your account, you shouldn't bot on it

Another big plus with SBR is that it runs on Mac/OSx as well so there is no need for bootcamp etc if you want to play on a mac.
    Thanks for the feedback!

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to what Pickles and Eryx said:

I too use SBR. SBR runs on 64 bit WoW which is awesome but the best part about SBR (imo) is, its usually availble to use on day 1 of any patch or xpac. In other words you'll be able to fire it up the moment Legion is launched so you can level to 110 with it.

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post

I too use SBR. SBR runs on 64 bit WoW which is awesome but the best part about SBR (imo) is, its usually availble to use on day 1 of any patch or xpac. In other words you'll be able to fire it up the moment Legion is launched so you can level to 110 with it.
    I've been using it on Legion Alpha, so it WILL be ready on launch day
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

DiFusioN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best in the business

Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Best in the business

Thanks all! Very useful information! Would you guys have any recommendations for a DPS rotation that I should give a try or shouldn't try. Also what is the official website to SoapBoxRotations so I know where to look.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.soapboxrotations.com

and IMO, Mage of course. Basically go to WoW progress, look at the top DPS in the world, do that toon. But Mages are OP as ****.

Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox Rotations | #1 Rotation Bot for WoW and FFXIV

and IMO, Mage of course. Basically go to WoW progress, look at the top DPS in the world, do that toon. But Mages are OP as ****.
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Best in the business

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys! One last question, I am looking at the Sub Rogue, Fury Warrior, Marksman Hunter, Arcane Mage and Aff Lock if any of you have tried these what are your thoughts on how their rotations perform vs others.

DiFusioN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally had top 10 world rankings during highmaul progress with my disc priest.