Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitchikers on Warmane 3.3.5

Hello everyone!

I've got a problem using Hitchiker's on Warmane (aka old molten-wow). Before it merged to Warmane I could use the TP list, but now I can't anymore. Anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to bypass this?

Hitchikers on Warmane 3.3.5
    nemoleav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Desyncx View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've got a problem using Hitchiker's on Warmane (aka old molten-wow). Before it merged to Warmane I could use the TP list, but now I can't anymore. Anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to bypass this?
    I keep getting banned with wowemuhacker and hitchikers. Don't you?

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certain checkboxes on that emu hack can be picked up by the sentinel, you can have it on and idling, just that things such as multi-jump, etc can trigger your ban. I advice you use the free roaming camera to TP, and make use of the saved TP option to TP back to a place you previously saved or something.
    TP from list of location should not be a problem.

Use your brain when you hack with this, think about what triggers your ban, so it won't happen again, remember this. The old hiv 3.3.5 is subjected to this and a few other emu hacks as well.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

nemoleav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    Certain checkboxes on that emu hack can be picked up by the sentinel, you can have it on and idling, just that things such as multi-jump, etc can trigger your ban. I advice you use the free roaming camera to TP, and make use of the saved TP option to TP back to a place you previously saved or something.

Use your brain when you hack with this, think about what triggers your ban, so it won't happen again, remember this. The old hiv 3.3.5 is subjected to this and a few other emu hacks as well.
    Same goes for speedhack and flyhack?

I've seen youtube videos where they film and report hackers fly- and speedhacking. How do they get away with it?

Mind PMing me ur skype if you still play?

Desyncx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post

Talking about Hitchiker's. When I try TPing I just get a flinch in the screen and nothing happens really.