Thanks G/R
    17/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yet another time it happens: ppl whine at "its an open sourse, so you must share all your work"

me, im completely fine with charles sharing or not sharing anything as long as he does loads of all hard work for free

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    Adamantiz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tylen View Post
    yet another time it happens: ppl whine at "its an open sourse, so you must share all your work"

me, im completely fine with charles sharing or not sharing anything as long as he does loads of all hard work for free
    I am also happy if Charles does not want to share his personal adaptation of lazybot, built on lazy source,
    his fully functioning auction bot, post bot, mesh tech based dungeon bot, questing bot, etc...
    Nobody is asking him to share that stuff. Neither was anybody "whining".

I was asking for the current variables, so that I could make edits and improvements to the bot, which I would share,
    (without the obfuscation which gets the bot detected as a Trojan).
    Last edited by Adamantiz; 01-30-2016 at 12:30 PM.

tylen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the thing: if you wanna contribute, i mean if you wanna DO something then you gotta DO something (i.e. dig for variables and stuff and then use those for edits, improvements etc.)
    no offence, im not judging you for asking for source, its common desire - to ask for that; its just if the dev wont share then he wont share, it wont help if you start arguing about "free source project" and stuff after he denied
    Last edited by tylen; 01-30-2016 at 01:49 PM.

jeremie_bs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tylen View Post
    this is the thing: if you wanna contribute, i mean if you wanna DO something then you gotta DO something (i.e. dig for variables and stuff and then use those for edits, improvements etc.)
    no offence, im not judging you for asking for source, its common desire - to ask for that; its just if the dev wont share then he wont share, it wont help if you start arguing about "free source project" and stuff after he denied
    I agree.

It would be nice if the updated source could be released. I'm sure some people have specific needs and edits they want to add in.

Edit: I was wondering; why is the latest executable of Lazybot by Charles420 packed with ConfuserEx 0.5?

Just because I'm paranoid, I have scanned the Lazy_Evolution Executable from the 6.1 source that was posted, here were the results.
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1454189842/

Then, I packed it with ConfuserEx 0.5 like Charles420's executable and obtained the results below
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1454209235/

And finally, I have scanned Charles420's version for 6.2.3 that is packed with ConfuserEx 0.5.
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1454209900/

It seems to have two false positives: "BehavesLike.Win32.BrowseFox.vc" and "HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen"

But my question is, what are the rest?
    Last edited by jeremie_bs; 01-30-2016 at 10:16 PM.

charles420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/119
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only did confuser ex for that release because it was my version and ant have time to take all my edits out of source because I lost my release copy and rather then start over I used my copy I wasn't planing on updating lb but no one was rather then watching it die I updated it I'm going to release the latest source when I have time to delete the rest of my adds from there lazybot is in your guys hands
    FYI never denied source I just said I had to take out rest of my adds first even gave him pointer file just haven't had time delete rest of adds
    Last edited by charles420; 01-30-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Fix

6. Thanks jeremie_bs (1 members gave Thanks to charles420 for this useful post)
    Mklock11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious anyone else having problems loading the EXE atm?

Adamantiz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charles sent me the variables/constants (pointers) file, unfortunately there are some missing from the file, and some unused variables which gave compilation errors, and I haven't had time to look further into them.

I will not post the file he sent me here as it is his work - so it would not be right for me to post it.

I will let you know if I manage to make any further developments.
    I am short on time for this project as I have my own projects to work on. (which is why I don't have the time to dig for these myself)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Adamantiz; 02-04-2016 at 03:56 AM.

9. Thanks jeremie_bs (1 members gave Thanks to Adamantiz for this useful post)
    3outcast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

May I have some support for WoW 4.3.4? The problem - LazyEvo cant see me logged in and can't attach to the process.

Thank you

P.S. WRobot for 4.3.4 attached successfully

exzizt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i try to start herbalism gathering i put herb and push save & exit and the the hole thing crashes :S

Lazy Evolution encountered a problem and needed to close,,,,,,,,,

Message: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
    Inner exception:
    Source: Lazy Evolution
    Stack trace: vid LazyEvo.LFlyingEngine.Settings.SaveSettingsClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    vid DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    vid DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    vid DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItemControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Target site: Void SaveSettingsClick(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
    Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
    Link:

sorry my bad got it to work i hade just forgott to change somthing but it works
    Last edited by exzizt; 02-23-2016 at 10:27 AM.

dood123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had used LB in wrath for a long time and quit wow. I forgot a lot of the quirks and gotchas. I have read through this thread, and still have a cpl questions.

I have a druid picking herbs. After the druid descends and pretty much picks the herb for the first time. It will sit there after picking and looting. But will start another scan for the herb. Can I adjust this behavior?

Also did you have any other links to documentation or examples for creating behaviors or editing profile waypoints?

Can I edit, add or remove waypoints in the radar window?

Sorry for the low level questions, and thanks to all for providing the updates and information...

tylen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i remember correctly, the only helpful thing i could do with radar is blacklisting nodes (right click), rest work with profiles was done by editing the file in notepad and stuff
    cant remember entirely everything i could do and how i did it with LB, toying with HB for last half year (GOD i love making questing profiles in it)

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a druid picking herbs. After the druid descends and pretty much picks the herb for the first time. It will sit there after picking and looting. But will start another scan for the herb. Can I adjust this behavior?
    After he picks up the herb, how much time does it sit there doing nothing? Does he loot the herb? what value do u have in general settings-latency?
    After it loots it should get back to gathering, he shouldn't stay there for more than 1 second..

Also did you have any other links to documentation or examples for creating behaviors or editing profile waypoints?
    A youtube link is in the first post, the video shows how to record profiles. There are no other links, and u cannot edit the Fly profile after u recorded it (u can but it is very hard). As tylen said, u can only blacklist nodes from radar.
    For creating behaviors, i just made a few weeks ago a whole post explaining how-to, it is also linked in OP under the youtube link.
    There is no hidden documentation, everything it exists is pretty much in first post.

Can I edit, add or remove waypoints in the radar window?
    As i said above, no.

Sorry for the low level questions, and thanks to all for providing the updates and information...
    Np, that's what a community is for.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Kappa1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume its save to use on Theatre Of Dreams? Want to grab a profession leveling profile and use that to grind all my mats up

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume its save to use on Theatre Of Dreams?
    1. Don't assume everyone knows what that is (google says a private realm), but you should specify all info if u want to get help.
    2. No bot is safe, no matter if it's blizz or emulated realm.
    3. It is somewhat safer to use the bot without memory writing/mouse hook.
    4. Enjoy.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Kappa1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    1. Don't assume everyone knows what that is (google says a private realm), but you should specify all info if u want to get help.
    2. No bot is safe, no matter if it's blizz or emulated realm.
    3. It is somewhat safer to use the bot without memory writing/mouse hook.
    4. Enjoy.
    My mistake,

Yeah Theatre of Dreams is a 3.3.5a private server, from what I see their original server had no to little anti cheat, more of a query as to if anyone has been using it on the new server and if they have been banned or not for it
    Last edited by Kappa1234; 03-13-2016 at 08:56 AM.