0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    Yea, u can use it like Pqr - just combat mode = Rotations.

Pictures and Arms warr + Surv hunter Here (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates) and Here

Also, the guy that posted before u is doing the same thing for Shadow priest, maybe he will share when finished!

Sry "Jan van der Hoeven" , i didn't tinker with rotations much so i got no ideea if u can do that, but try, it doesn't hurt to...
    yeah, i have already seen those. But I wanted for my balance druid. Still nothing?

Can I use behaviors in some way? what do i need to do in the bot for it to attack the bosses? If I select either grinding or flying,the bot will try to get to the path made by the profile and will ignore the boss.

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    Jan van der Hoeven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    portista10, using behaviors is not going to work well for rotation, i know because i have tried that. Just use the "Rotator", it works very nice once you have it set up.
    When you use the buff detection don't do it by name but input the buff's spell ID, you can look up the ID through Wowhead just make sure you input the correct one because i found that the buff you get when(for example) you cast Power Word: Fortitude, has a different Spell ID then the ability itself.
    Maybe someone knows of an addon or something that can display spell ID's to make it easier?

I am still working on the Rotation for my Holy Priest but making him heal a group is kind of difficult to say the least, when i began i had trouble with the spell ID's. Now i am working on making him target the dps one bye one and then the tank(prio on the tank ofc), i'm using macro's for that. maybe i'm missing something because it seems more difficult than it should be haha.
    When i have the Holy rotation finished i'll get started on a Shadow rotation, which will definitely be much easier hihi .

As soon as i have finished i will upload and post them. I dont have a balance druid so can't help you there, i suggest making a rotation yourself, it's fun, educational and will be satisfying when you get it to work.

I will make some more rotations for my other characters aswell because i'm enjoying myself with this, but it could take a while because i'm busy with my work, my guild and other stuff too... I am excited to make one for my warlock, could become quite complex and fun to make it do more DPS.

Good luck to you
    Last edited by Jan van der Hoeven; 09-08-2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Put more thought into it.

portista10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jan van der Hoeven View Post
    portista10, using behaviors is not going to work well for rotation, i know because i have tried that. Just use the "Rotator", it works very nice once you have it set up.
    When you use the buff detection don't do it by name but input the buff's spell ID, you can look up the ID through Wowhead just make sure you input the correct one because i found that the buff you get when(for example) you cast Power Word: Fortitude, has a different Spell ID then the ability itself.
    Maybe someone knows of an addon or something that can display spell ID's to make it easier?

I am still working on the Rotation for my Holy Priest but making him heal a group is kind of difficult to say the least, when i began i had trouble with the spell ID's. Now i am working on making him target the dps one bye one and then the tank(prio on the tank ofc), i'm using macro's for that. maybe i'm missing something because it seems more difficult than it should be haha.
    When i have the Holy rotation finished i'll get started on a Shadow rotation, which will definitely be much easier hihi .

As soon as i have finished i will upload and post them. I dont have a balance druid so can't help you there, i suggest making a rotation yourself, it's fun, educational and will be satisfying when you get it to work.

I will make some more rotations for my other characters aswell because i'm enjoying myself with this, but it could take a while because i'm busy with my work, my guild and other stuff too... I am excited to make one for my warlock, could become quite complex and fun to make it do more DPS.

Good luck to you
    Yeah, after your post went out and did just that. Copied all the rules from the behavior jumperu made to boomkin and done, with a press of a button my boomkin does his rotation whenever I want.
    Gonna try to do that with other classes...

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jan van der Hoeven View Post
    It's easy enough to make once you get the hang of it. Targeting is pretty difficult, but lb will be updated soon to support raid/party auto-targeting so hang tight.
    Use the addon Idtip ....it shows the correct id of all the spells/buffs ingame when u hover the mouse over them.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The upcoming auto targeting functions sound great, can't wait . I've installed the addon and it works like a charm, much easier than looking up every spell ID through wowhead.

I am having trouble with my priest rotation, it seems the Shadow Orb detection doesn't work. When i create a rule and select ShadowOrb seems to work fine but after saving it, it just dissapears.

Also, i can't seem to get it to cast Mind Flay the right way, normally when casting mind flay i click the button just before the end of the casting bar so that the char keeps casting, i've set the Ticker up to do just that, but something's wrong.
    It casts Mind Flay, then waits a few seconds and then casts it again, in the rules i have set only the ticker at 2410 and "function" when "not casting", the GCD's on 900ms.
    I just read the GCD for Mind Flay is 1.5sec according to Wowhead, is that always the same? Should i keep the ticker at 2410 and put the GCD on 1500?

Been testing the Rotation on mobs on Timeless Isle, it's killing those mobs not much slower then i would if i were in control myself.
    I think the best way to get the most effective rotation is just to keep testing it endlessly until you can't improve it no more so i will be spending lots of time on the Timeless Isle haha.

Greets

Ps, this is so much fun!!! Good luck to you all

Greets
    Last edited by Jan van der Hoeven; 09-09-2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: put more thought into it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just occured to me, since i've set it with "function" "not casting" it will never start casting Mind Flay before it has finished casting the last one.
    Guess i'll see what happens when i remove that rule.

Edit: It worked pretty good, also should calculate haste rating into GCD, the GCD is like 1.5sec but if you have 20% haste that means your GCD is 1.2sec.

Is it possible to put some kind of priority on a rule, like i would like the bot to ignore everything else and cast silence immediately when the target casts a specific spell. Is the order of the rules list like a priority list from top to bottom?

People, when creating a Rotation, SAVE THE ROTATION after adding one or two rules. I had just about finished a very promising Destro Warlock rotation and when i clicked "save and close" Microf*ck Windows showed me some bullshit and then made the entire rotation dissapear into the twisting nether.
    Sadly i forgot to take a screenshot of the bullshit, sorry Jumperu
    Last edited by Jan van der Hoeven; 09-10-2014 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Discovered new stuff

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Is the order of the rules list like a priority list from top to bottom?"

Correct top to bottom, so if u put silence as first rule, it will always have the highest prio and get executed right away.

"People, when creating a Rotation, SAVE THE ROTATION after adding one or two rules. "

Well, yes, it's one of those minor bugs that u have to experience before u know about it.
    Always close from the x when saving!....Like...i never press "save behavior" (same error as u mentioned sometimes) ...i always press X - then when asked if save or not - press Yes.

Gyazo - cd11dc588022c172a9592442c85230f5.png

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah cool, thats very good.

The save rotation bug is just very annoying when you have just created a rotation with like 10-15 rules with buff detections and tickers and all. I'll close it with the X next time hihi

Thanks

edavis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a way on lazy bot to change the color of items on the radar map? that light pink dot for my location is extremely hard to see, I would like to at least make it darker

tylen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aint sure how your location affects LB's radar since its background color is always same but there's no known way for me to change dot's color :confused:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i have the same problem. It's quite difficult to see that pink dot on the grey background, i've been looking for it in the source but haven't been able to find it. It should be somewhere in there...

charles420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/119
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go To
    Lazylib
    LazyRadar
    Drawer
    and pick the one u want to change it to in source

As for color if jumperu wants to do a poll on color to change it to i can for u guys
    Last edited by charles420; 09-18-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking around in that folder, it has DrawEnemies, DrawFriends, Drawobjects, DrawUnits and IDrawItem.cs and none of the files contain anything that seems to set the color of the player dot. Maybe you have to add it to one of the files or it is located in another file somewhere?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably in radarform.cs :

Gyazo - 9f966e4bca68e9e4b4dc57d8e712163e.png

*just guessing, idk any programming!

Thien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't download from any link, every page's content is blocked in mediafire.