LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates menu

User Tag List

Page 150 of 292 FirstFirst ... 50100146147148149150151152153154200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4377
    Haksch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I am still somewhat of a noob when it comes to using the bot, so I had some problems handling the behaviours and profiles already present in the OP post.

After a little bit of looking around I decided to make my own profile and see if things work out. Here is the result. The profil will basically run around the whole Dustback Gorge area and kill Gorge Stalkers (the tigers) and Mushans. Skinning is pretty much a must have for this profile, since you will get tons of lether.

Right now I am using a lvl 87 Beastmaster Hunter with a spirit beast as my pet. Since the worst case you can have here are two of the tigers or a group of a major and two younger mushans, there shouldn't be much trouble if you have some normal Pandaria gear, since the tigers can hit quiet hard. I advice you to try it out though. My hunter has an item level of 400 (I have done a few instances to boost it a little) and he didn't die or even get close to dying once.

I can get between 1.6 and 2 million xp/h with this profile.

Another thing for skinners. It has probably already been pointed out, but it is a good idea to make a macro for using the Plump intestines you will get while skinning to not fill up your inventory with them:

#showtooltip Plump Intestines
    /use Plump Intestines

I simply added a condition to the 'pre-pull' part of my hunter's behaviour, telling him to open a plump intestines, using the macro. Things work quiet well. There is probably a better way to do this, but for me it is working.

Feedback would be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Haksch; 01-23-2013 at 09:32 PM.

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    Westby's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a "problem" with Lazybot. So far it's working absolutely great, especially as a free bot. The only 2 problems I have which stop me from being able to run it over night is looting, and running away while someone is attacking me (NPC).

1. When my bot will kill 3+ (sometimes 2+) the program will try to loot it, but the command doesn't go through on WoW's end, so it'll just sit there.
    2. When the initial pull is 1 creature, and another one joins about half way through, after the bot kills the first one it doesn't acknowledge the second mob and will just keep running and eventually die. It goes to spots, but doesn't pull anything, just keeps running to the profile spots.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Westby View Post
    I have a "problem" with Lazybot. So far it's working absolutely great, especially as a free bot. The only 2 problems I have which stop me from being able to run it over night is looting, and running away while someone is attacking me (NPC).

1. When my bot will kill 3+ (sometimes 2+) the program will try to loot it, but the command doesn't go through on WoW's end, so it'll just sit there.
    2. When the initial pull is 1 creature, and another one joins about half way through, after the bot kills the first one it doesn't acknowledge the second mob and will just keep running and eventually die. It goes to spots, but doesn't pull anything, just keeps running to the profile spots.
    For 2, tick log debug and watch what the bot is trying to do after the fight with the 1st mob, it's possible that you are missing a spell from your bars or you have a key bound wrong.
    For 1, my only guess is that it could be an addon that u have, disable all and watch how it is.
    As a sideoption...try to increase the latency in general option...set it to 200-300..or as you see fit, maybe you have a bit of lag and the bot skips the loot part..
    Also tick in engine settings, wait for loot..
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Sallia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, long time bot user and fan of Lazybot here.

I quit during Cata and recently started to play again. Rather problematically, the bot seems to skip over at least half the nodes it flys by. This is a problem. A 18.1 nodes per hour kind of problem.

It did not have this problem when I used it last. It has been updated to the version working for 5.1. What do you recommend I do?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sallia View Post
    Hello, long time bot user and fan of Lazybot here.

I quit during Cata and recently started to play again. Rather problematically, the bot seems to skip over at least half the nodes it flys by. This is a problem. A 18.1 nodes per hour kind of problem.

It did not have this problem when I used it last. It has been updated to the version working for 5.1. What do you recommend I do?
    in engine settings - collect tab..check if you have the new nodes names

if you have another language than english, i suggest you check in the lazybot/collect folder..and edit with notepad the appropriate file for your needs....make sure there are no spaces between the node names.. and the names are correctly spelled as ingame

also, but this is a long-shot, maybe you are using an old flying profile, the profile has the coords of the blacklisted nodes in it, so maybe the nodes are almost all blacklisted and that's why it doesn't gather them --- edit the profile with notepad removing the blacklisted nodes
    Last edited by jumperu; 01-24-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Westby's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    For 2, tick log debug and watch what the bot is trying to do after the fight with the 1st mob, it's possible that you are missing a spell from your bars or you have a key bound wrong.
    For 1, my only guess is that it could be an addon that u have, disable all and watch how it is.
    As a sideoption...try to increase the latency in general option...set it to 200-300..or as you see fit, maybe you have a bit of lag and the bot skips the loot part..
    Also tick in engine settings, wait for loot..

So far so good, but I came back to my bot to find him dead. I checked the log, and there's nothing that indicates WHY he's dead. Heck, I don't even see how it should be dead unless I got ganked.

[3:12:14 PM] Pull result: Success
    [3:12:14 PM] SendKey: Flame Shock Bar: 5 Key: 0
    [3:12:15 PM] SendKey: Unleash Elements Bar: 3 Key: 5
    [3:12:17 PM] SendKey: Thunderstorm Bar: 1 Key: 7
    [3:12:19 PM] SendKey: Lava Burst Bar: 1 Key: 2
    [3:12:20 PM] SendKey: Lightning Bolt Bar: 1 Key: 5
    [3:12:23 PM] SendKey: Capacitor Totem Bar: 5 Key: 3
    [3:12:25 PM] SendKey: Lightning Bolt Bar: 1 Key: 5
    [3:12:27 PM] SendKey: Lava Burst Bar: 1 Key: 2
    [3:12:29 PM] SendKey: Lightning Bolt Bar: 1 Key: 5
    [3:12:30 PM] Combat done, result : Success
    [3:12:30 PM] SendKey: TargetLastTarget Bar: Indifferent Key: G
    [3:12:31 PM] State changed: Loot
    [3:12:31 PM] Looting: Weeping Horror
    [3:12:31 PM] SendKey: InteractTarget Bar: Indifferent Key: Z
    [3:12:32 PM] Orastorell has been following me for 2 minutes !
    [3:12:32 PM] Bot stopped

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far so good, but I came back to my bot to find him dead. I checked the log, and there's nothing that indicates WHY he's dead. Heck, I don't even see how it should be dead unless I got ganked.
    Seems like you got ganked, but, 2 mins for the follow time is alot, if the mobs in the area are spread, anyone who watches you for 30 secs will see that your chars moves very bottish between the mobs, so consider lowering the follow/logout time to 1 min or 0 if you are @comp

freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    First time noob botter here so I wanted to try the fishing engine. When I try to start it I get the following:

key: interacttarget potentially bound incorrectly, should be: z
    Could not load the behavior, please select a different one
    CustomClass returned false on StartOk not starting

What am I doing wrong here? Any help is much appreciated.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by freeloading View Post
    Hi,
    First time noob botter here so I wanted to try the fishing engine. When I try to start it I get the following:

key: interacttarget potentially bound incorrectly, should be: z
    Could not load the behavior, please select a different one
    CustomClass returned false on StartOk not starting

What am I doing wrong here? Any help is much appreciated.
    well, if you have not done the tutorial when the bot was started...open the bot and go to general settings - keys and bind a key for interact with target (pref default: Z)
    go ingame, esc-key bindings- set the key for interact with target to Z

for the could not load the behavior error, it is explained in the first post:

Q: What are Behaviors?
    A: Behaviors are combat rules so the bot knows how to fight, there are different for each char...warr/pala/dk..etc...and each specc fury/retry/etc...The behaviors must be put in the Behaviors folder inside LB folder, then you go to combat settings in the bot, and choose the one for your char class/spec. If the folder does not exist, make it, name it exactly: Behaviors
    After this, open the bot, click combat settings and from the drop-down menu up where is says: select behavior....select your class behavior

Custom class was a sort of behavior, but is no longer used.

if you need more help don't hesitate to post again,
    happy botting..:P

lawlessmage's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I need some help setting up lazybot to work on VM workstation. I tried everything I could and looked for information without anyone talking about my problem.

I installed VM workstation Installed wow. And ran setup of LB inside the VM. I tried using XP first but doesn't support dotnet 4.5 so went with a windows 7 x86 (Though my computer is windows 7 x64) I updated the virtual machine and have 4.5 dotnet installed and have wow running and was able to install lazybot. The problem is after the setup and the Panda MoP logo comes up nothing happens. No screen to attach my character. Every time I try to start lazybot in the virtual machine i just get the logo that pops up for a second then nothing. Is there something I am missing? I installed VMware tools too.

edavis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last couple of days, i went to load lazybot and it wont connect to the game, is it down? is there something i need to change in my settings?

edavis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it wont let me delete this post
    Last edited by edavis; 01-27-2013 at 04:18 AM.

tmazurek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jumperu could you please reupload behaviors or mail me bm hunter and fer dru

thanks in advance

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lawlessmage View Post
    Hey guys I need some help setting up lazybot to work on VM workstation. I tried everything I could and looked for information without anyone talking about my problem.

I installed VM workstation Installed wow. And ran setup of LB inside the VM. I tried using XP first but doesn't support dotnet 4.5 so went with a windows 7 x86 (Though my computer is windows 7 x64) I updated the virtual machine and have 4.5 dotnet installed and have wow running and was able to install lazybot. The problem is after the setup and the Panda MoP logo comes up nothing happens. No screen to attach my character. Every time I try to start lazybot in the virtual machine i just get the logo that pops up for a second then nothing. Is there something I am missing? I installed VMware tools too.
    As far as i know .net framework works on win xp, ver. 2.0....or 2.5 ..the bot should work on those too. Bot was build on v. 2.0 framework...so..
    If the mop logo shows then nothing, try going to the lazybot folder, and look for a file named productkey and rename it to createkey

Jumperu could you please reupload behaviors or mail me bm hunter and fer dru

thanks in advance
    They are all in the first post...are the links dead?
    Anyways, you can check the new implementation in the last version of the bot..go to general settings-plugins-profile wizard, you should find there some behaviors to download
    Last edited by jumperu; 01-27-2013 at 05:30 AM.

800aiM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I've been using this bot for so many time and I haven't had any problem but I can run the version for 5.1. I've been activates 32bit wow clinent and i've installed the .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5., but when finish the install I can active the bot. I'm starting to thing that the problem is that my client is Spanish.
    Can you help me please?
    Thanks