Glyphs
    Renewing Mists
    This profile works better WITHOUT the mana tea glyph

Addons
    PQI Interface

Recommended Stat Prio
    Int>Haste>Crit
    Try to get the 9158 haste breakpoint (in tiger stance) at minimum
    Recommend haste is 12138 (in tiger stance)

Some Recommended Settings
    Mana tea @ around 20% when not using the glyph
    Uplift 80% + 4 targets
    SCK 80% + 6 targets
    (These values are a guideline and are to be tweaked based on your raid size and what you feel comfortable with)

Current known Issues
    • Uses both stacks of Chi Brew at the start
    • Will not store Chi for ToD (not coded for it either yet)
    To Do List
    I wish to thank Dead and Vach for their wonderful profiles that I've stolen to code from to create this rotation :P your profiles are awesome and I've had so much fun using both of them Id also like to thank Team Nova because their coding is probably at the core of 95%+ of all profiles out there. Big thanks go out to every other developer on here too

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can give feedback, ideas and any other assistance

Code:
    Version History

• v0.1.0 - Alpha Release
    • v0.1.1 + Pause Key + Statue Key + Timer checks for BK and TP buffs + Dead's Detox PQI code implementation + Auto Legacy buff + Touch of Death implementation + 5.3 and 5.4 Raiding events from Vach + Cleanup and condense of PQI Variables + Expel Harm
    • v0.1.2 + Added checks into Expel Harm + Added Revival. + Added Healing Sphere Hotkey + Added check into Jab
    • v0.1.3 + Changed Expel Harm to use on CD + CJL interupt change + Surging mist has been added + PQI options have been cleaned up and all added to one page + Detox should work now using the PQI option you want + You can now switch between this profile and Vach's profile without having to reload + Added "Cleave" option to change between TP and BoK as chi dumps
    • v0.1.4 + Removed Cleave PQI option + Added ingame macro command "/cleave" for toggle functionality with visual display that you activated it or deactivated it + Expel Harm now only cast below 35% mana + Tweaked surging mists so it should work now (not tested tho) + Added stance check + Added Uplift for initial testing (values can be modified via PQI) + Added SCK for initial testing (values can be modified via PQI) + Added SCK Hotkey + Added Life Cocoon + Tweaked CJL code to stop a hang when at ranged + Modified BoK and TP to stop a hang that was occurring at certain chi levels when you had muscle memory buff
    • v1.0 - Beta Release + Fixed 5.4 and 5.3 events that id broken + Added Auto Event Dispel back for 5.4 and 5.3 event dispels + Added a new pause function specifically for mana tea channeling + Detox should be fixed now (I think >.>) + Fixed Spinning Crane Kick + Added Vach's Self Survival code + Added direct download links for updating via PQR rotation editor + Added Zen Meditation Hotkey + Mana Tea Channeling is based on the settings you provide in PQI
    • v1.1 + Removed Detox Function in favor of Vach's Spell Queue System + Added Spell Queue System + Added Auto target Focus' target + Added NPC Mouseover heal + Added Engineering gloves to Jab. TP, CJL and BoK + Added check in mana tea channel to stop channeling at 90% mana
    • v1.2 + Added TFT + Changed Uplift code so it should actually take into account the average HP of the amount of member you specify
    Last edited by DEFLAMA; 11-03-2013 at 09:34 AM.

[PQR] Deflama's Lightning Weaver
    ebouster's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoooooooa the mistweavers prayers have been answered! Lol.. super excited to test this out later when I get home from work. Thank you for your effort and commitment into developing this profile. I'll definitely send a donation your way once this progresses just a bit more. Thanks again!

wishkeeper's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently at 7/14 hc SoO, feel free to pm me you skype id to discuss and test it

shuklu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! This is amazing! Can't wait to get home and try this out

OHNaGe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testing Now As Well. Im sure with all of the great monk players on this profile we can get this profile raid ready pretty quickly. :-)

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current focuses for today:

• Pause Key - Done
    • Statue Key - Done
    • Timer checks for BK and TP buffs so it will cast just before running out if possible instead of casting after it runs out - Done
    • Dead's Detox PQI code implementation as I prefer that to the automated one of Vach's profile - Done (i think, needs testing to see if it works)
    • Auto Legacy buff - Done
    • Better logic for CJL at low mana (Delayed for next release as need more research)
    • Touch of Death implementation - Done, however doesnt go off properly unless u have 3 chi (I think I may glyph this if i end up running without the mana tea glyph eventually)
    • 5.3 and 5.4 Raiding events from Vach - Done (will need testing once profile is ready)
    • Cleanup and condense of PQI Variables - Done
    • Expel Harm implementation into the rotation for when <35% mana - Done

v0.1.1 should be ready for testing hopefully in a few hours

It is also my understanding that the healing code will not be very difficult. from looking at the logs of the person detailing lightning weaver the only heals he "casts" is Renewing mists, SCK, Expel Harm, Uplift and Surging mists (probably at 3 or more stacks of vital mists) and even then, surging mists didn't really contribute much to his total healing. Should this be the case, i may keep the profile very basic and if you wanted to do more ranged casting of heals etc then keep your current healing profile there to switch to quickly.

SCK, Uplift and TFT will come at a later time. Focusing more on the melee side of things atm
    Last edited by DEFLAMA; 10-27-2013 at 03:42 PM.

svs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it up Deflama! I also suggest you to set up some file hosting account and fill up download URLs, so we can update your profile by just clicking Download Update button in profile editor

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 0.1.1 available to download and test

Will add the feature to download through PQR soon once i figure who to use and how to go about it
    Last edited by DEFLAMA; 10-27-2013 at 03:56 PM.

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did an LFR to test the current melee capabilities of this profiles as of v0.1.1

iLvl 537, 13796 haste (in serpent stance), 8.6k crit, 10k spirit

Horridon LFR: 220k DPS, 90k HPS
    Council LFR: 130k dps, 30k hps (there was like nothing to heal lol)

Will slowly test more, but id like to impliment ranged dps and burst healing before I do the later LFRs

steristumpie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will most definately be testing this very extensively tomorrow ... got a 552 mistweaver with some heroic soo progression ... been using the weakauras rotation on a few bosses, so im very familiar with the concept ...

sincerest thanks for being the first to tackle this in earnest

kw3r's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some points to discuss:
    Eminence and Eminence (Statue) has a range of 20yd. So if no one is in 20yd range it is senseless to heal with via Eminence, right?

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kw3r View Post
    Just some points to discuss:
    Eminence and Eminence (Statue) has a range of 20yd. So if no one is in 20yd range it is senseless to heal with via Eminence, right?
    Correct. From my understanding, lightning weaving is suitable for bosses that meet certain criteria. Its amazing for standstill fights (Noureshen, Sha of pride, Iron Jugg, Nazgrim etc) where movement is at a minimum to allow for CJL casts. Even then, once an ranged dps rotation is implemented you can stand in range of the boss and not have to move much yourself.
    However, you can get into the realms of where you place your statue. END - 20 yd - Boss - You - "20 yd" - Statue - 20 yd - END. Gives you a 60yd (potentially 80 if you use a 40 yard range between u and the statue(if it still works)) reach in a straight line with a 20 yd diameter (if im correct in thinking about this lol), but half healing in the first and last sections since its just you or the statue.

steristumpie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just had a few attempts on a pug thokk with it till the bads fell apart ... 1 thing i noticed that should be happening but isnt is expel harm when neccesary ... expel harm should happen as a minimum at 85% or lower hp ... it generates 1 free chi which has more value than mana or any other resource to mistweavers

currently pulling about 120k dps, healing a fair amount lower than fistweaving, with pretty much the same deeps, but that was a shit fight to test it on

youre onto something nice though, please keep at it, the mistweaver community on owned will have your babies

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] Deflama's Lightning Weaver

Thank you for the feedback, I'll have a look at expel harm when I get home and add a check in for self hp values.

Oh, also, what haste and crit values are you currently running? Thanks

EDIT

Current version which I will release later tonight:

- Added check into Expel Harm to cast at whatever mana % if hp is less than 90%
    - Added Revival. Can use PQI options to change the values of %hp and number of players
    - Added Healing Sphere Hotkey
    - Added check into Jab to use it when you have muscle memory but no chi since this currently would halt the profile until MM wore off or u manually got chi

Will be working on Uplift, SCK and Ranged dpsing also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DEFLAMA; 10-28-2013 at 02:05 PM.

DEFLAMA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 0.1.2 available to download and test

EDIT:

Current Questions to testers:

1. Chi Brew logic: Are you wanting it used on CD, or saved for Uplifts?
    2. Interruption of CJL: When is it good to interrupt it? Constant interuption for use of ReM, Chi Wave, Mana Tea etc etc. Which Abilities?
    3. Mana Tea: With the constant interruptions from mana tea with glyph when % placed quite high, mana tea channel would probably be best? I'm thinking mana tea channeling will have to be activated manually if so via hotkey. Thoughts?
    4. Surging Mists with vital mists: The glyph would be very nice here but sacrificing which glyph, or worth it? Need input on this idea
    Last edited by DEFLAMA; 10-28-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast