0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirox News and Tips

Hello, I wanted to tell you guys what I know about the new warden and how is botting going with Pirox atm.

1st of all: Warden now DETECTS AutoIt scripts and as soon as they updated Warden, a shit load of us got banned/warned/...

2nd: Like you guys probably know, they now investigate your account if you have been reported a certain number of times, wich happened to me. I got a warning, but the only reason I did not get a ban was that I know how to modify stuff in the bot so it's a little different from your's.

How to not get banned by the 2nd fact is pretty simple. Don't bot in any BG beside AV, and don't use the port trinket because everyone know about Pirox and bots now.

3rd: This is just a normal thing to do and if you can't understand why, you have a reason to get :banned:. Don't bot for more than 10 hours in a row. They now check for how long have you been online, when did you took a break, for how long... My friend got banned for botting for 14 hours in a row, yes ONLY 14.

4th: I would stop botting if I were you(I stopped myself) with Pirox AND Glider/IS/... before the developpers know more about Warden and program a new version with more features, especially for Pirox since its the same bot as it was 4 months ago.

5th: I looked in Pirox forums and ALOT of ppl have been banned/warned recently from using the bot and it seems no one knows about the new warden and how it detects stuff.

While looking I found something interesting if you REALLY want to continue botting:

Originally Posted by Pirox
    Safety tips against warden:

1. Download the bot source (.au3)
    2. Add some lines to the code to get a bigger filesize

example:
    code:

Dim $asjdgas = "21zsb09218"

Global $muhmuhmuh = "asdajg"

Func wohoo()

sleep(1000)

sleep(2000)

sleep(7000)

EndFunc

The variables change your memory hash (i think, but i don't know)
    The file hash does change because of the added code.

3. Change the AutoIt3Wrapper ResHacker Infos:
    7.2.7.0 default:
    code:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=HappyNewYear

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=7.2.7.0

to example
    code:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Excel 2009

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.1

4. compile it, the best is to use the Scite editor and newest autoIt

Now your file is different to the normal bot exe. I can't tell u if this is good and how much detection will be reduced with this.
    But i'm sure that this is the savest way.
    Also found this that explains it better:

Originally Posted by Jacksn
    First, download AutoIT V3 or newer from eScription - Home. Then install the program, set "Action on doubleclick" (standard question during installation) to either "Edit" or "Run" script. Doesn't really matter because you can choose either one by rightclicking.

German: Als erstes müsst ihr AutoIT V3 oder neuer von eScription - Home downloaden. Dann einfach installieren; Bei der frage "Action on doublecklick" ist es egal was ihr wählt, da ihr per Rechtsklick auf eine .au3 Datei sowieso beides auswählen könnt.

After that, download this file (the bot source .au3) (per right-click - save target as... !!) from the download page, then rename it from v7.2.7.htm (the name might variate, depending on your browser) to *anything else but 7.2.7., pirox and this text right here*.au3. Open it per right-click - edit script, and add some lines to it (best search for "Dim $Tasten" or something per Ctrl+F and add it there)
    for example, change:

German: Danach ladet ihr euch diese Datei (der Bot Source Code .au3) (per Rechtsklick - Ziel speichern als... !!) von der download Seite runter, nennt diese v7.2.7.htm Datei (der Name kann variieren, hängt vom Broswer ab) in *irgendwas neben v7.2.7, pirox und dem Text hier*.au3 um und öffnet ihr es per Rechtsklick - Edit Script. Dort fügt ihr ein paar Zeilen hinzu (am Besten sucht ihr per Strg+F nach "Dim $Tasten" und ersetzt folgendes dort mit folgendem)
    Zum Beispiel:
    Zitat:
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $adfszgfssgf = makeName()
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $ssgwzgafsgf = makeName()
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $sazgasqasyfsgf = makeName()

Dim $Tasten

to - zu
    Zitat:
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $adfszgfssgf = makeName()
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $ssgwzgafsgf = makeName()
    If Random() > 0.5 Then Dim $sazgasqasyfsgf = makeName()

Dim $asjdgas = "21zsb09218"
    Global $muhmuhmuh = "asdajg"

Func wohoo()
    sleep(1000)
    sleep(2000)
    sleep(7000)
    EndFunc

Dim $Tasten

(only variate if you have a small idea of programming - bitte nur variieren wenn ihr bisschen Ahnung vom Programmieren habt)

and best change the lines

und ändert diese Zeilen

Zitat:
    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=HappyNewYear
    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=7.2.7.0

to - zu

Zitat:
    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=*Whatever you changed the .au3 name to* - *wie auch immer ihr die .au3 Datei genannt habt*
    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=*Any number combination but 7.2.7.0 - example: 1.2.3.4* - *Irgendeine Zahlenkomibnation neben 7.2.7.0, zB 1.2.3.4*

After you did this, click Tools - Compile in the menu bar, or simply press Ctrl+F7. That process should take about 5 seconds, after that you'll find an .exe file of the exact name in the exact directory you downloaded the .au3 file to, with the exeption of the file ending ".exe". Now copy that .exe into the PiroX B0t Folder, which you can download here (once again from the download section) and delete the old pirox.exe there (you won't be needing it anymore - best cut it and put it into some other folder for backup). If you're done, start the .exe file and it should start exactly like the normal pirox.exe, asking you what command it should use, that the addon was created and the bot interface will open up. If it doesn't, delete the new .exe file you created by yourself and put the old pirox.exe file, which you put into another folder or deleted, back in and start as usual. Hopefully it will work that way, I'm not that experienced with AutoIT source. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just don't flame me
    Yes I know it has some german in it.

That's all I can remember now of what I know about Botting with Pirox atm.

Pirox News and Tips
    Xeneth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played a 14 hour wow shift, on one of my weekends off, and i wasn't warned, No botting

It's not the game time it's the fact that they can see if you are botting

Greatest tip or solution is to stop being lazy and level yourself

ds678's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do check if you're online for a too long period of time.

And btw why say "Greatest tip or solution is to stop being lazy and level yourself" when this topic is for botters aka lazy ppl... lol :-)

jadeangel2757's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you know if Mode 2 of pirox (the one that just sends a key command every few minutes) is also detectable?

i ran it, not knowing about warden detecting autoit for like a full day while I was at my computer and didn't get a suspension or anything like that. though I'm a bit worried maybe their suspensions just come in waves, so they might look back in a month and still ban my account.

ds678's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they detect it since it's AutoIt, but the chances you'll get banned for using Mode 2 are really small since Warden won't see alot of commands coming from your computer and won't really pay attention to it.

colt450011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I also got a warning about botting. They said I was reported several times and investigated bla bla. Its a nifty bot but if you think about it.. its kind of obvious when you have 100 hk's for the day and 11000 honor. Also runs into walls and stuff too often. I have known lots of peeps that have gotten warning or one day ban's lately, so yeah they're crackin down.

Zephir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ds678 View Post
    Yes they detect it since it's AutoIt, but the chances you'll get banned for using Mode 2 are really small since Warden won't see alot of commands coming from your computer and won't really pay attention to it.
    Its not because AutoIt. It is because they are going for the mainstream. They cannot ban people for having AutoIt running. So dont use the original Pirox script but change it a little and you will be fine

spawn66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do we change it? or how do we change it?

spawn66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ack, i meant 'How do we change it or what do we change' sorry

mAdlax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still won't use it anymore, got 2 3hr bans already, don't want to risk another one.

Kissy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spawn66 View Post
    ack, i meant 'How do we change it or what do we change' sorry

Read the first post.

And alittle tip. DO NOT just copy and paste the exsamples otherwise its pointless showing you what to do as the file size will again be the same. Add your own random scripting. Doesn't have to make sence your only addin to the file size to help futher the chance of being caught

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or use Visual Studio, cant detect programs using that since SO MANY of them are made using Visual Studio.

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

Williamn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I could be wrong.. but im pretty sure warden does not detect autoit scripts, but instead its more about you just standing in cave and gets a high amount of AFK reports because of how piroxbot works..

Or they might have added something to warden to search specially for piroxbot..

(please give link if im wrong)

ds678's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I've heard from the majority of my developper friends, Warden now detects autoIt, and any autoIt is now dangerous to use. It's not VERY detectable, but it's still enough to get caught. They know how autoit works and how it acts in the game. Blizzard is making alot of efforts to make WoW Hack-Botless.

Dlate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might also be that it detects how many keys your sending per minute, and then checks it over a long period of time.

Because Pirox mode1 send like 10 keystrokes in a minute and mode2 sends only 1 every 140 seconds and doesnt get detected.

A possible solution is to make the bot port stand at dun baldar and then just once every 140 seconds do a tab, and actionbutton 1.

Ill try and test this some time soon. But already got a 3h suspension so if anyone else wants to try feel free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast