2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fishing bot - probably safe to use

I used this to level my fishing from 0 to 700 in about 8 hours. Then i use it to make the daily quests for garison ( i'm lazy )

It's autoit script using image search. This means it does NOT hook/read memory of wow. Searching for external processes should be illegal even for wow. It means you should not get banned using this bot unless you abuse it ( 24 / 24 playing does not make sense )

Features :
    - spam fishing ( and catch fishes )

How to install :
    - copy content of this zip where ever you want
    - log in to wow, and position yourself similar as you can see in the included screenshot WoWScrnShot_120714_095626.jpg
    - make sure you have fishing bind to key "1"
    - "run" FishingBot.au3
    - ingame press "]" to start/pause automatic fishing
    - press "o" to kill the script

Requires :
    - autoit to be installed : https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/
    - wow to be run in win32 mode
    - autoloot addon : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autoloot1337

There is no virus scan link for it because the script is in text mode. You can view / edit / change it to whatever you like

Download it from here :
    Fishingbot.ZIP
    Last edited by jozsab1; 12-07-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Fishing bot - probably safe to use
    bifek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link to zip file don't work

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bifek View Post
    Link to zip file don't work
    :O it works for me :S Maybe thread needs to be aproved before others can download it ?

Kikerumbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Not working, any help possible?

Originally Posted by jozsab1 View Post
    I used this to level my fishing from 0 to 700 in about 8 hours. Then i use it to make the daily quests for garison ( i'm lazy )

It's autoit script using image search. This means it does NOT hook/read memory of wow. Searching for external processes should be illegal even for wow. It means you should not get banned using this bot unless you abuse it ( 24 / 24 playing does not make sense )

Features :
    - spam fishing ( and catch fishes )

How to install :
    - copy content of this zip where ever you want
    - log in to wow, and position yourself similar as you can see in the included screenshot WoWScrnShot_120714_095626.jpg
    - make sure you have fishing bind to key "1"
    - "run" FishingBot.au3
    - ingame press "]" to start/pause automatic fishing
    - press "o" to kill the script

Requires :
    - autoit to be installed : https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/
    - wow to be run in win32 mode
    - autoloot addon : Autoloot - Professions - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

There is no virus scan link for it because the script is in text mode. You can view / edit / change it to whatever you like

Download it from here :
    Fishingbot.ZIP

Hi and thanks for the "bot".

I was trying to use it tonight and after following your guide, when I start to run the script it says:

Line 8 (File "E:\Fishing_BOt\FishingBOt.au3"):

glObal $MB_SYSTEMODAL = 4096
    glObal ^ ERROR

ErrOr: Can nOt redeclare a cOnstant.

Can it be repaired?

Thanks.

P.S: weird, it's nOt letting my using the lOwer "O".

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remove the line :
    glObal $MB_SYSTEMODAL = 4096

littletim777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you go into a little more detail on how to remake the bobber_try4.bmp and then what you have to edit in the script? Thanks in advance

7. Thanks Enok\\// (1 members gave Thanks to littletim777 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by littletim777 View Post
    Can you go into a little more detail on how to remake the bobber_try4.bmp and then what you have to edit in the script? Thanks in advance
    why do you want to remake the image / edit the script ?

littletim777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script is throwing the bobber then a second later it comes up with Line 96 error:

$array = StringsSplit($result[0],"|")
    $array = StringsSplit($result^ERROR

Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.

I was looking at the help file and is says:

this script was made for my 1920x1080 screen resolution.
    In case the script is not working for you, you need to remake bobber_try4.bmp
    and adjust this line DllCall( $dllhandle,"NONE","TakeScreenshot","int",370,"int",153,"int",1380,"int",616 )

I thought that I might need to do this . Let me know what you think. Also, Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, well in that case you should remake the bobber.bmp. It's been a while i worked on this, so i might be wrong how to make the BMP.
    1) go ingame, cast fishing so you can see the bobber
    2) use TakeScreenshots.au3 to generate a BMP
    3) use paint ( or anything that does not change colors of the image ) to cut out a part of the bobber ( see old BMP ). It does not need to be exactly the same BMP, similar is good enough. The idea is to be unique so the imagesearch function can find only 1 match for it.

edit : FishingBot.au3
    adjust this line DllCall( $dllhandle,"NONE","TakeScreenshot","int",370,"int",153,"int",1380,"int",616 )
    put your resolution here. I have no idea what is your desktop resolution. You can use MouseInfo.au3 to get the coordinates that has a high chance your bobber will land in.

In case i mentioned some autoit scripts that you are missing, you can find all of them here https://github.com/Tudi/WowRetriHelperBot

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SuperMaster your inbox is full, can't reply to you ...

Originally Posted by SuperMaster
    HAHA interesting you got me wrong though i meant like that code that does the specific thing like which one does the checking and how u change it if you can do that then i can change it believe it or not but i am fast learner so you can just give simple breifing and that be enough for me like say

first line this code does this and changing it to this that's what it does... if u give me headstart to what this is like then i can assure u i can give u an example of what i'll do with it :P well fighting is way far i know that but the main thing that i want to do is like give it few changes and casting buffs and things like that so that's what i'll start with i am good with learning languages i did java before so you can give me little help to start me with this one to understand the commands and i find it bit hard to start by my own i did try that's why i asked but the fishing bot is really good :P

thanks for ur replyand taking time that script isn't that big so if u can do these ones if u don't want to do the rest
    1: which one cast the bobler and how u change the args to search for the bobler in different colour invironment
    2: and few related like that as u got it now?

cheers bud

Originally Posted by jozsab1
    Originally Posted by SuperMaster
    hi there
    did u build that fishing bot? its really amazing i really love it i have been looking for something like this for years! could you help me with few things i need to understand few lines in order to edit them as i don't know what language is that nor do i understand it so kinda hard to change anything was thinking if u can just go through each line and let me know what it does and how n what to change that it changes the action so i could change few things in there and share with u see if u like then u can amend too?

i hope to hear from u soon. and btw keep the good work i am thinking to build something simple to just kill mobs around it as well if it gets attacked so that's why i am adding few features

regards
    ugh, line by line ? that's a lot to comment
    The script is not that long or hard, if this is a challenge for you to understand than you have 0 chances to implement NPC fighting ( which is hard )
    In big steps here is what the script does :
    - casts fishing. If you already had fishing than he will cancel it
    - search for the location of the bobber on the screen and momorize it. If he did not find the bobber than you can try to cast a new bobber so he can find it
    - check if the location of the bobber changed. If it did, than probably fish got hooked. Click on the location of the bober.

That's it. Nothing complicated.
    English is not your native language. I might misunderstand what exactly you want me to do :P

- This line casts the bober :
    Send( 1 )
    It send a keyboard button "1" to the operating system. More info and parameters can be found here :
    https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3...tions/Send.htm

- this function searches for the bober :
    func GetBoberLocation( $PreviousLocation )
    It uses an external library to take a screenshot, than make an image search based on the premade "bobber_try4.bmp" image

Duffler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I just tried out your bot.
    I had the same error as a few others to begin with, but I deleted the line so it should be fine - Ba-dum-tsch!

ANyway, when I activate the script, nothing happens... my char just stands there doin' nuttin'
    Can ye assist me pal?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Duffler View Post
    Hey man I just tried out your bot.
    I had the same error as a few others to begin with, but I deleted the line so it should be fine - Ba-dum-tsch!

ANyway, when I activate the script, nothing happens... my char just stands there doin' nuttin'
    Can ye assist me pal?
    it's doing nothing as does not cast the fishing bober or not clicking on the bober ?
    If it does nothing, than for some reason you did not set up correctly. Read the readme again
    If it does not click the bober, than he does not recognize it for some reason. You might need to reposition or remake the bober.

nicoladastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same resolution but it doesn't work

Originally Posted by jozsab1 View Post
    it's doing nothing as does not cast the fishing bober or not clicking on the bober ?
    If it does nothing, than for some reason you did not set up correctly. Read the readme again
    If it does not click the bober, than he does not recognize it for some reason. You might need to reposition or remake the bober.
    So, I have tried your script with the same resolution, also using 32 bits. I add to change the key but the code runs and throws the pole. But somehow it's sending the mouse to some unexpected area, always the same, like top-left corner. I know a bit of autoit myself but I can't figure out why it behaves like this xD. What is in your dll?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nicoladastra View Post
    So, I have tried your script with the same resolution, also using 32 bits. I add to change the key but the code runs and throws the pole. But somehow it's sending the mouse to some unexpected area, always the same, like top-left corner. I know a bit of autoit myself but I can't figure out why it behaves like this xD. What is in your dll?
    sends mouse probably to 0,0 as it could not find the image
    Here is the DLL source code :
    https://github.com/Tudi/AutoitImageSearch

16. Thanks nicoladastra (1 members gave Thanks to jozsab1 for this useful post)
    nicoladastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I am now trying to figure out why it is not finding the image I tried to change the bobber in the bmp but yet to no avail...

Edit: after quite some playing/adjusting, I managed to make it move to the bobber. Now I don't know why but it doesn't seem to want to right click on the bobber.

Edit 2: after some little more time I managed to change the click so that it catches the fish correctly. My trick was to give only a small bmp with like 12 pixels of the red part of the bobber. It might be different now depending on the version of wow, but I changed the line like this (I added a sleep and slowed the click a bit by giving a speed value of ten – on my interface I needed a right click instead of a left one):

Sleep( 2000 )
    MouseClick( "right", $bobberAtStart[0], $bobberAtStart[1], 10)
    Sleep( 2000 )

Now it works, I can do some other shit while letting my guy fish, thanx a lot

After being happy, I must say there is still room for improvement. One thing is, it doesn't recognize each time that the bobber is moving. Sometimes it happens when the bobber is close (big), sometimes when it's far (small). I suppose it must happen between two ticks so the script doesn't read the move and continues as if nothing actually happened. Suggestion would be to increase the ticking rate, but hmmm... I am trying to figure out how xD

And... sorry but what is this "SAD"? I think I understand a little bit how you made this dll, I never tried to create one myself, this looks cool. You are probably not just a "casual" programmer, I guess
    Last edited by nicoladastra; 03-03-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast