Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Found it, thank you!

Wild catch dosent seem to want to work with my boxing program, Isboxer, but when I just start 2 instances of wow without Isboxer I am able to run wild catch on both.

Yeti Wild Catch - Advanced stationary fishing bot
    Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by magickmann View Post
    Wild catch dosent seem to want to work with my boxing program, Isboxer, but when I just start 2 instances of wow without Isboxer I am able to run wild catch on both.
    What happens?

magickmann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens?
    Nothing happens.

Not a big deal cause if I'm fishing I really don't need to be running the boxing program. ill just open the separate windowed accounts and then run wild catch, then when done fishing log all off and relog with isboxer when I need to multibox.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by magickmann View Post
    Nothing happens.

Not a big deal cause if I'm fishing I really don't need to be running the boxing program. ill just open the separate windowed accounts and then run wild catch, then when done fishing log all off and relog with isboxer when I need to multibox.
    Can you select the WoW window at least?

magickmann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard must have changed something this week, wild catch not working correctly when running in background mode. It will cast and catch but the fish wont go in bags, yes I have space lol!, then it recasts and catch the fish and again fish not going in bags. Worked fine last week and I even had 5 instances of wow and 5 instances of wild catch running and all were catching fine in background mode, now not even 1 will run in background mode. Anyone else having problem with background mode this week?

Thanks!

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was working fine for me 2 days ago on 2 accounts at the same time, might sound stupid but do you have auto loot enabled?

Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick heads up, I was using this on a spare account, had the background option turned on 75% of the time for convenience. When I came home from work this afternoon, that license had been banned for 6 months, and the email mentioned something about people reporting me. This most likely was from people I was undercutting on the fish market daily reporting me and GMs looked into it, as overnight last night my character had definitely moved from the position I always fish from in my garrison. I still think this bot is probably the safest for fish botting at the moment, but just wanted to let you know. Great bot and I definitely plan on continuing to use it in the future!

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    Quick heads up, I was using this on a spare account, had the background option turned on 75% of the time for convenience. When I came home from work this afternoon, that license had been banned for 6 months, and the email mentioned something about people reporting me. This most likely was from people I was undercutting on the fish market daily reporting me and GMs looked into it, as overnight last night my character had definitely moved from the position I always fish from in my garrison. I still think this bot is probably the safest for fish botting at the moment, but just wanted to let you know. Great bot and I definitely plan on continuing to use it in the future!
    Sorry to hear about your ban, but that's to be expected. Did your bot account reside on the same account as your main (or any other accounts)? and did those accounts also get banned?

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    Sounds like an Honnor Buddy Ban considering a TON of Honnor Buddy 6 month bans just went out on that same day, Also considering you are the only user to really post here out of the thousands that prolly use this. Dont expect you to fess up as most dont but 1+1 and all
    Last edited by sharkyx1x; 02-06-2016 at 10:24 PM.

tibetfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all!

First, I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to the making of this bot and making it free.

I've just tried to use it and experienced the following behaviour: while in fishing mode with wow window in focus, when the bob starts moving, the cursor jumps to some location that seems to have a fixed offset from the actual bob position. I.e. no matter where the bob is thrown at the cast of the rod, the cursor jumps towards it but say +5cm to the right and +2cm down from it. As if something's wrong with its coordinate calculation.

I tried zooming the camera in and out but it didn't help.
    Could it be the game video resolution (as I chose the lower one for the windowed mode) ?
    Or what else could cause this?

Any input is appreciated.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tibetfan View Post
    Hi all!

First, I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to the making of this bot and making it free.

I've just tried to use it and experienced the following behaviour: while in fishing mode with wow window in focus, when the bob starts moving, the cursor jumps to some location that seems to have a fixed offset from the actual bob position. I.e. no matter where the bob is thrown at the cast of the rod, the cursor jumps towards it but say +5cm to the right and +2cm down from it. As if something's wrong with its coordinate calculation.

I tried zooming the camera in and out but it didn't help.
    Could it be the game video resolution (as I chose the lower one for the windowed mode) ?
    Or what else could cause this?

Any input is appreciated.
    Hi, thanks for your support. I heard of this problem before and I think the problem was with some addon. I would try disabling your addons.

tibetfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, thanks for your support. I heard of this problem before and I think the problem was with some addon. I would try disabling your addons.
    Ok, just disabled the addons altogether, and it didn't help. The cursor still jumps to the same offset as before.

Is there any sort of debug mode or a way to turn on logging to check what's happening?

cheaptoad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'm dumb. But, I can't find instructions on how to use this.

Help:shh:

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tibetfan View Post
    Ok, just disabled the addons altogether, and it didn't help. The cursor still jumps to the same offset as before.

Is there any sort of debug mode or a way to turn on logging to check what's happening?
    There's no debug mode unfortunately, have you tried playing around with the resolution, like windowed mode, etc?

Originally Posted by cheaptoad View Post
    Maybe I'm dumb. But, I can't find instructions on how to use this.
    What sort of instructions where you looking for? this should just work out of the box (or that's the goal anyway).

Maybe this will help.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torpedoes, is there a method this can be used in order to manually cast for pool fishing?

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)