5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AfterDawn View Post
    10/10, actually one of the best bots I've seen.
    Faster patch support than HB, and the newest version is working really great.

+r for the lightning fast updates & a wonderful bot!

btw, a friend of mine is using the HB 5.x.x beta build and its crashing & working really bad atm.
    That build was created for testing purposes...they stated crashing would happen
    HB support and updates is shit. this bot is decent, not sure why out of all bots i've used this one is the only one to crash on me

especially following the requirements for it

TheNoobBot 1.2.x - Official thread (for 5.0.4)
    Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by x11r6 View Post
    How come you didn't get any positive vouch on this thread?

I am not posting on your website anymore because i simply stopped using your bot. It's not worth it.
    Originally Posted by TheNationGaming View Post
    HB support and updates is shit. this bot is decent, not sure why out of all bots i've used this one is the only one to crash on me

Never seen TNB crash with my own eyes.
    And if you are here only to flame I suggest you leave.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheNationGaming View Post

TheNoobBot was updated 30 minutes after the US server went live, so even before the EU servers went down, and it wasn't crashing at all.

As far I know, I were the first player in the world to bot on live 5.0.4 realms(us), because I tested if the basics features were working correctly on live, leveled from 1 to 9, blood elv paladin. xD
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-10-2012 at 08:08 PM.

imunreal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I am feeling very stupid atm. On the section in general settings --> Mount options --> Flying. What do I enter? Do I enter an ID, a name or what? Sorry, I feel pretty stupid asking this =/

MasqLB's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow your prices are insanely cheap, going to test the demo out

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Ok, I am feeling very stupid atm. On the section in general settings --> Mount options --> Flying. What do I enter? Do I enter an ID, a name or what? Sorry, I feel pretty stupid asking this =/
    Hello, you must write the name of your flying mount like it appear In Game (in your Client Language), enjoy!

Note to everyone, we are working on 5.0.5 update, stay tunned.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheNoobBot 5.0.5 is available. Enjoy.

Note: First world bot 5.0.5 It was updated on the website even before US realms went live xD

Can be ex-aeqo with another bot, I didn't check.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot is actually quiet easy to use, even for a newbie like me.
    the real problem is the lack of usable/good profiles.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, it does really depend on what you are looking for, the forum is full of profiles for every crazy stuff you can farm with a bot.

The fact the bot is not "by default" delivered with a complete list of profiles don't mean anything.

If you are talking about the Quest bot, don't worry, we will release it with 1-90 for both Alliance & Horde + Start area for every class/race.
    But that only when it will be ready (core!)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    Hello, it does really depend on what you are looking for, the forum is full of profiles for every crazy stuff you can farm with a bot.

The fact the bot is not "by default" delivered with a complete list of profiles don't mean anything.

If you are talking about the Quest bot, don't worry, we will release it with 1-90 for both Alliance & Horde + Start area for every class/race.
    But that only when it will be ready (core!)
    well my problem was even using the feralCC class profile on the forum, along with a lv 10-20 leveling profile, the bugs out often.
    The profile doesn't use rejuv to heal, barely mangles, and often gets caught for 1-2minutes on terrain.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CustomClass posted on the forums are not supported.

Only bug appearing in TheNoobBot.cs CC are supported, and we are currently working on updating TheNoobBot.cs to 5.0.5 with optimization per class/spec.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    The CustomClass posted on the forums are not supported.

Only bug appearing in TheNoobBot.cs CC are supported, and we are currently working on updating TheNoobBot.cs to 5.0.5 with optimization per class/spec.
    do you have a release date for the updated 5.X.X TheNoobBot.cs? I'd purchase immediately but without the proper CC it doesn't seem worth it

daemonic666's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly one of the worst bot ever seen,€6 wasted and no refund option.
    Custom classes are bugged as hell, you cannot lower your foreground or background fps because the bot will re-enable to full everytime (as stated on official forums too,so it's USELESS for a "normal" botting guy like me with 10 wow on 1 computer),slow on decisions (just try the archeology bot.....), had a lot of disconnections and crashes (resolved by reinstalling wow from scratch,another good day of botting lost), options are very confusing , sometimes you found yourself death in the middle of the sea and cannot understand why.....

Compared to HB this is really bad guys
    Last edited by daemonic666; 09-13-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CC are not all updated to 5.0, Paladin are, Druid Balance will be on saturday, and I'm leveling mage, rogue (+monk with RaF), hunter, warlock, to be able to make CC updated to 5.0.

Currently, I'm only fixing the little bug (Poison changes, etc).

But: Blizzard did not updated their LUA Api yet to fit the new changes into spell, so it's hard to work on some class, like DK, all the spell appear to be known, because some of them are given to level 55-58 DK, then they are removed by your spec later.
    The LUA Api only look for the first spell (55-5, and it say "you know this spell".

If you want to take a look at this:

Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    So, Blizzard, in their infinite wisdom, didn't properly check how the new spell "replacement" stuff would affect other things. They've broken quite a few Lua funcs (IsSpellKnown, GetSpellInfo, etc) by not including the spec specific spells (only a small handful), or the spell "transformations" in the known spell list. So you'll have to compile a list of replacements and "missing" spells for each class/spec to handle these properly.

Do note that while the old version of "KnownSpells" included 3 different versions of "Mangle" for druids (one for cat, bear, and normal forms), it now only includes one, which can't actually be cast. There are many issues with funcs dealing with the spell book, known spells, etc, if the spell is missing from the known spell list. Hopefully Blizzard fixes this for the addon developers, and ourselves. In the meantime, there's a fairly big "list" of spells you need to keep overridden properly. (We're up to almost 40 now between completely missing spells, and replacements)
    For the MaxForground stuff, I stated on TheNoobBot forum that you may need to set it MANUALLY everytime you open the bot;
    if you set FPS to 10, IT WONT WORKS PROPERLY, the bot use FRAME per Seconds to interact with wow.

Each interaction = 1 frame

The bot check alot of parameters every seconds, like, info about your char (ie. level/life/mana etc), infos about your target (name, level, life, mana, etc), infos about the Objects near (mines, herbs, fishing hole), infos about the monsters Unit near, players unit near.

You NEED to set the max frame to a minimum to 40 in order to have a good activity on your bot.

That WHY your archeology bot is "slow on decisions" to you, it's just instant to me, having 4 multiple session at a time, without touching any of the MaxFPS settings.

Crashes resolved by reinstalling wow from scratch have nothing to do with TheNoobBot, it don't cause any WoW ERROR. If you have issue with your addons, it's your matter.

The only bug I agree with, should be the "yourself death in the middle of the sea", it appear on RANDOM users, and it didn't appear'd more than 10 time so far, so just post a bug report.

Stop bitchin', start reading. I answered your post on the forums multiple time.

10 WoW on 1 computer :

4 key of 3 session HB, 56 euros per year per key => 200 euros.

You can make them for 45 euro LIFETIME with thenoobbot.

Your FPS issue : TheNoobBot • View topic - TNB keeps messing with my FPS
    TheNoobBot • View topic - Frame rate issue

Man, if you don't have a computer enough good to run 10 sessions at a time, don't do it, even if you get higher CPU usage, I don't even understand why you should care about this.
    Your computer WONT burn, omfg.

next update:
    Max FPS Foreground : 100
    Max FPS Background : 50
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys gotta be kidding me. This is the BEST bot I've ever seen so far, and I'm botting for a couple of years.

Bought it last night tho and I'm really impressed with how the CC is working. I mean I remember it took me a lot of work to get LazyBot to do at least a decent rotation (don't understand I don't like LB, I love it, but sadly it's not getting updated anymore), and when I ran this bot, it actually killed the mob like a hardcore player would. I've ran it, buffed himself, mined, got in combat, DOT-ed, nuked the mob and got back to business.

Imho it's one of the best bots out there, maybe even the best, and the cheapest one for sure. I'm also deeply impressed with how fast the updates are coming out. I wouldn't be suprised if Vesper will eventually update the bot before Blizzard updated WoW at some point (lol).

All in all, you should really try to get to understand it in the trial version and you'll eventually come to the idea that this bot is totally worth it!

The only reason that makes me sad after seeing this bot is that I haven't bought it way earlier and instead I've been using a fishing bot until LB would've eventually gotten updated.

+rep x2 for Vesper, along with my bot subscription.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast