0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free & safe WoW gathering bot?

Hey, I've been looking for a bot for World of Warcraft. But it has got to be 100% free, and I need like a safe place to download it from, I mean, like any known website so I came to ownedcore.com
    Can anyone suggest me a nice, FREE & SAFE gathering bot for WoW?
    (got authenticator for WoW)

Free & safe WoW gathering bot?
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rosy palm and her five sisters are free and always safe....

I guess that depends on your definition of safe though...to my knowledge the gathering bots didn't specifically get hit in the bans so they should still be working. Then again I've heard a lot of stories of people getting hit with bans a lot more lately.

Botting is always dangerous to me and you should never bot with anything that you aren't willing to lose. I'd just pony up the money for HB and be done with it. No other bots really compare...

Evilbuffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't recommand any free bot, unless you know someone with a privat bot (a bot he has coded and uses alone, only him!) This is simply by the fact that Blizzard can send out massive banwaves, and they will normaly do it on bots that are well known and used by many, to decrees the numbers of botters as much as they can. If you can't manage to get hold of one of these bots, the safest is to go buy a session of Honorbuddy.

johnyx's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using RwBot for a looong time in Uldom now, and that would be my 100% honest recomendation. You can even set it up to take brakes every 4 hours etc. After which RW would log you out, wait, relog your character => and resume botting.

P.S It is FREE to try. And after that is is a one time payment. Supports Pirox and Glider profiles. Updates come up very often.
    Last edited by johnyx; 02-08-2012 at 09:14 PM.

AngryLettus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That rw bot is rediculas. I tried that bot and could not get it to work if my life depended on it. The installation instructions were retarded did not explain much

MaestroX's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AngryLettus View Post
    That rw bot is rediculas. I tried that bot and could not get it to work if my life depended on it. The installation instructions were retarded did not explain much
    And why is that? I've set it up in like 10 minuts and I've never used a bot before. Flies in Uldum for 10h a day with brakes after each hour.
    Looks like you would be dead by now.

I've never even read the full instruction. Just the ones written by the admin guy
    1) reset key bindings to defaults inside of wow
    2) leave only the bottom spell bar open
    3)place flying mount on 2nd tab 4th slot.

That's ALL I've done to make it work ;]
    I use it only for gathering though for skinning etc might require more set up.
    Last edited by MaestroX; 02-13-2012 at 04:10 AM.

ieatglueandstuff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a programmer and someone familiar with digital law, No bot will ever be 100% safe. The simple fact is that players who are poor pissy w/e will report you. Now if you do not have that issue you can not use any type of memory editing or anything that will directly affect the game code, well you "can" but if you do not blizzard can not search your open processes or any of the other nonsense you hear about warden and governor etc. This is why blizzard has over and over again gone after the distributors of bots because they literally have 0 power to stop the botters in game. Keep in mind free can lead to options you do not want basically enabled always, and paying will just get the person that made the bot shut down by blizz.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ieatglueandstuff View Post
    As a programmer and someone familiar with digital law, No bot will ever be 100% safe. The simple fact is that players who are poor pissy w/e will report you. Now if you do not have that issue you can not use any type of memory editing or anything that will directly affect the game code, well you "can" but if you do not blizzard can not search your open processes or any of the other nonsense you hear about warden and governor etc. This is why blizzard has over and over again gone after the distributors of bots because they literally have 0 power to stop the botters in game. Keep in mind free can lead to options you do not want basically enabled always, and paying will just get the person that made the bot shut down by blizz.
    Well in my honest and as I believe objective opinion there is no law on Earth that would prohibit selling a software which only reads from RAM memory and interacts with mouse/keyboard
    And there surely is no such law in Poland..

If any company such as Blizz wants you to BELIEVE so. let them play their game
    Last edited by johnyx; 02-14-2012 at 05:59 AM.

tmleavitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my story that happened yesterday.

I recently spotted two mine-gather botters in uldum and they screwed up. I couldnt be too sure what was going on, but in my thoughts they were using a botting program.

One of them was stuck at the loot screen (I could tell because he was just kneeling down towards a stone the whole time) probably because his bags were full and the program wasn't set for such situation. **/facepalm at this point...
    and obviously he wasn't thinking much...

It gets worse...

Now...
    The 2nd person was just standing by his side trying to mine, but sadly his bot program got stuck too because the first guy was blocking him from mining.
    **Double /facepalm at this point...

As a gatherer myself, it was a shame to see such sight, so I decided to report these two players immediately opening a ticket. I may be a hypocrite, but I really did not want these programs to be closed down because of poor usage by shit players who don't think before botting. I also wanted to find out how the GMs would handle this situation.

I finally got a letter back...

It said "You might still see this fellow around for a while and the reason being is sometimes we use botters who are reported to trace patterns and then action large groups at one time. But we document and save each report so keep up the good work! Also, keep in mind that this account might be compromised and not under the use of the owner. ^.^"

This just happened yesterday, so there may be another ban wave coming up any time soon.

IF YOURE GOING TO BOT, BOT WISELY. PLEASE!
    NO Botting program is SAFE. It all depends on how you use it.

EDIT: the quote was copy and pasted, so that is exactly what it said.
    Last edited by tmleavitt; 02-14-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmleavitt View Post
    Here is my story that happened yesterday.

I recently spotted two mine-gather botters in uldum and they screwed up. I couldnt be too sure what was going on, but in my thoughts they were using a botting program.

One of them was stuck at the loot screen (I could tell because he was just kneeling down towards a stone the whole time) probably because his bags were full and the program wasn't set for such situation. **/facepalm at this point...
    and obviously he wasn't thinking much...

It gets worse...

Now...
    The 2nd person was just standing by his side trying to mine, but sadly his bot program got stuck too because the first guy was blocking him from mining.
    **Double /facepalm at this point...

As a gatherer myself, it was a shame to see such sight, so I decided to report these two players immediately opening a ticket. I may be a hypocrite, but I really did not want these programs to be closed down because of poor usage by shit players who don't think before botting. I also wanted to find out how the GMs would handle this situation.

I finally got a letter back...

It said "You might still see this fellow around for a while and the reason being is sometimes we use botters who are reported to trace patterns and then action large groups at one time. But we document and save each report so keep up the good work! Also, keep in mind that this account might be compromised and not under the use of the owner. ^.^"

This just happened yesterday, so there may be another ban wave coming up any time soon.

IF YOURE GOING TO BOT, BOT WISELY. PLEASE!
    NO Botting program is SAFE. It all depends on how you use it.

EDIT: the quote was copy and pasted, so that is exactly what it said.
    lol, that must been some really shitty bot I mean what you explained, I have never ever seen such bot behavior in any public bot.
    And I've used a couple of them. Even the free ones....well ok Cybot maybe (that one could just jump off a cliff without warning).

Ive NEVER, EVER, seen a bot getting stuck while trying to mine, if not caused by the terrain. It's just out of logic.

Edit: Yeah, that must have been Cybot for sure xD
    Last edited by johnyx; 02-14-2012 at 02:35 PM.

blabla125's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this may not be the place but i really got to get this of my chest i use mrfishit and im there ALL the time i just dont like casting etc,i use it max 1 hour at a time do you think this is safe?

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blabla125 View Post
    I know this may not be the place but i really got to get this of my chest i use mrfishit and im there ALL the time i just dont like casting etc,i use it max 1 hour at a time do you think this is safe?

Don't bot what you aren't willing to lose...PERIOD. Nothing is ever 100% safe...

But fishing bots I've left for days and no one has ever said anything. There is virtually nothing gained from fishing other than cheevos and fish feasts.

Feriantil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheNoobBot isn't free...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Feriantil View Post
    TheNoobBot isn't free...
    I don't know that bot, but anyway, good bot has to be paid for, its just the way it is.
    EDIT: dont get me wrong, there were some good FREE bots,BUT, those specialized in a particular single thing like MrFishIt etc.
    Last edited by johnyx; 07-12-2012 at 11:56 AM.