[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 569 of 731 FirstFirst ... 69469519565566567568569570571572573619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10955
    sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im loving the resto druid profile

The logic on healing profiles are the funnier to create.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sheuron

Is there any way you could modify your Mage Profiles (or any of them) to work below level 85? PMed you about it, but never heard back from you.

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a profile is not only write code, most time is spend testing it on game, and i not going to level up a new mage just to make a leveling profile.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I uploaded the offsets for the 4.3.4 PTR. They can be downloaded through either the PQRUpdater or via the select form with no copies of WoW running.

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by me28791 View Post
    yea works fine when we get a arms warrior in, I only have my debuffs showing so, it will mangle but as soon as he comes along wont try to mangle after

yeap pretty sure sheuron meant it to be like that, in order to prevent you ripping threat off again, tho is kind wierd as theres an alt to stop the rotation, seems a double standard?
    Except the fact that as tanks we are expected to pull some weight for damage done. Stopping the rotation entirely until we re-taunt isnt logical for a number of reasons. .

Is your profile designed to continue to attack if vengeance is not present on the player? it seems it stops until you re taunt. (or target is focusing you)

Would make more sense if anything, to have the rotation continue if vengeance is not present.

Nonetheless having an alt function to disable is fine. Automating that so much is not really proactive in terms of damage.

So if im seeing your profile correctly....

Rotation automates when target is aggro on player(You) and will remain such until target switches to another tank? At which point it stops automating until you retaunt.

Also noticed it being a little weird on Madness with taunts. Im assuming that is automated as well?

Kinda confusing tbh. I mean i appreciate the idea to make the nubest of nubs able to tank....sorta...but for people that have half a clue its slightly overkill.

If you can show me how to disable just that taunt/stop attacking feature..I would be most gracious.

thanks!
    Last edited by googlebee; 03-28-2012 at 12:11 AM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Except the fact that as tanks we are expected to pull some weight for damage done. Stopping the rotation entirely until we re-taunt isnt logical for a number of reasons. .

Is your profile designed to continue to attack if vengeance is not present on the player? it seems it stops until you re taunt. (or target is focusing you)

Would make more sense if anything, to have the rotation continue if vengeance is not present.

Nonetheless having an alt function to disable is fine. Automating that so much is not really proactive in terms of damage.

So if im seeing your profile correctly....

Rotation automates when target is aggro on player(You) and will remain such until target switches to another tank? At which point it stops automating until you retaunt.

Also noticed it being a little weird on Madness with taunts. Im assuming that is automated as well?

Kinda confusing tbh. I mean i appreciate the idea to make the nubest of nubs able to tank....sorta...but for people that have half a clue its slightly overkill.

If you can show me how to disable just that taunt/stop attacking feature..I would be most gracious.

thanks!
    Offensive Spells

this is the part of the check

or ( UnitGroupRolesAssigned("targettarget") == "TANK" and UnitIsUnit("player","targettarget") == nil and not setAoE )
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

shortround8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone willing to make me a private warlock PvP profile? I have no idea how to code but I will pay whatever the price coding goes for nowadays. A profile that can execute with me playing, a rating of 2300+ and is capable of running in bgs.

2300 material is something along the lines of focus fearing, dispel protection (UA), the absolute best dps rotation (full row of dots+haunt+3 stacks of shadow embrace), execute drain soul, some sort of key variation if i want to use soul swap on focus, soulburn healthstone at a certain health percentage, casting shadowflame at close range, smart pet coding (devour magic), death coil at a certain health percentage or a key variation, armor switching at a certain health percentage etc, quick refresh on DoTs via fel flame, etc... And please don't code in to spam fel flame while moving...

me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shortround8 View Post
    Anyone willing to make me a private warlock PvP profile? I have no idea how to code but I will pay whatever the price coding goes for nowadays. A profile that can execute with me playing, a rating of 2300+ and is capable of running in bgs.

2300 material is something along the lines of focus fearing, dispel protection (UA), the absolute best dps rotation (full row of dots+haunt+3 stacks of shadow embrace), execute drain soul, some sort of key variation if i want to use soul swap on focus, soulburn healthstone at a certain health percentage, casting shadowflame at close range, smart pet coding (devour magic), death coil at a certain health percentage or a key variation, armor switching at a certain health percentage etc, quick refresh on DoTs via fel flame, etc... And please don't code in to spam fel flame while moving...
    go back a few pages there is a warlock pvp prifile

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2211707 ([BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.)

or http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2217074
    Last edited by me28791; 03-28-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Monica1233's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was allready happy to see this. :-)),

Also still looking for youre Paypal Email so i can donate a bit for you.
    Last edited by Monica1233; 03-28-2012 at 02:16 AM.

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an update of my Warlock PVP profile.
    better soul swap
    more intelligent drain soul.
    updated interrupt

pm me if you want the download link

is there a way to add more modifier keys?

Myra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Xelper or any other member willing to help,
    I have a question considering CC usability. I added a Hammer of Justice MO to XelpersRet Rotation, modified via RightControl, which actually works quite fine.

if IsRightControlKeyDown() then
    if UnitExists("target", "mouseover") then
    return true
    end
    end
    But is there any possibility to manually 'overhotkey' the PQR priority, in case I wanted to stun my actual target or give the spell multiple target checks like:
    if there's no MO check
    if there's no focustarget
    etc.

I don't seem to get something like that to work.

Appreciate Your answers.

kayonekayone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    Im loving the resto druid profile

The logic on healing profiles are the funnier to create.
    yes rly nice, like to play with it !!!

BRO's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. This does not work for me. I an unable to load a profile, or load any spells or abilities. The entire program remains a blank screen. THANKS.

Duranin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry maybe i overread this but i am wondering where i can find the latest profiles ? Since the wiki doesn't look like it's updated in ages ?

EDIT: Found Sheuron's latest package from a couple of days ago, since i am new at this can anyone point me to the following profile creators ?

- Enhancement Shaman since i am missing that one.
    Last edited by Duranin; 03-28-2012 at 05:48 AM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Duranin View Post
    Sorry maybe i overread this but i am wondering where i can find the latest profiles ? Since the wiki doesn't look like it's updated in ages ?

EDIT: Found Sheuron's latest package from a couple of days ago, since i am new at this can anyone point me to the following profile creators ?

- Enhancement Shaman since i am missing that one.
    A lot of profile writers keep their links in their signature

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!