Hello everybody. I would like to introduce you to our Fish Bot.
It automatically detects all lures and use them.
Currently the program supports English and German Client.
If someone from another country is interested, send a PM with the bobber name.
Features at a glance:
-auto bobber detection
Here is a screenshot:
Have fun botting!
-Set Interact with target key to H.
virus total scan result: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...38-1296686392#
- leveling bot
- gathering bot
Last edited by telcy007; 02-13-2011 at 10:52 AM.
/virus total scan added
does this support pool fishing or is it just simple another fishbot?
by chance is this from the devs of a free gatherbot that was posted during wrath? names seem familiar
Hello! The Fishbot may soon fly like the Gatherbot and collect swarms. The only thing missing is the finishing touch!
I used darkcrawler multi-bot for a bit. Worst Experience ever. I hope you guys beef it up good work otherwise.
* auto train
* open source combat classes - create your own fight rotation.
* open source gathering routes.
* open source grinding routes.
* fully unique navigation system.
* auto equipment
* sell and mail on full inventory.
Last edited by telcy007; 02-04-2011 at 08:53 AM.
I smell lie's, i hope you edit that since no bot that hook's onto the client is 100% un-detectable.Fishing Bot released !
Levelbot coming soon...
Some features for the levelbot:
DarkCrawler (the WoW Multi Bot)
* 100% undetectabel and fast.
* Leveling 1 - 80, mostly done by 1 click from 1-60, 60-70, 70-80, 80-85.
* Skinning 1 - 450, Mining 1 - 450 , Herbalism 1 - 450.
* Auto train (Start and forget).
* Open source combat classes - create your own fight rotation.
* Open source gathering routes.
* Open source grinding routes.
* Fully unique Navigation System.
* auto equipment
* Sell and Mail on full Inventory.
Why do you think this is unpossible !? You can do all the stuff just by reading the memory!
is there a delay between fishing cast or is it instant? Using MrFishIt atm and the delay is making it take 3hours to fill up a 36slot tackle box, and i want to reduce this.
very nice bot, thank you!
Last edited by naeva; 02-07-2011 at 12:53 PM.