Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Idea: Hide Bots

Originally Posted by Flying Piggy
    At this moment in time , Glider (best bot imo) is not detected by warden and that last banwave had nothing to do with software detection , just bad careless or unlucky botters got banned .

Wrong glider Was detected blizzard used a method of finding root kits on machines there was a 6 hour period on The 1st June where glider was able to be detected, anyone who glided in that time frame was subsuquently banned, Just thought you would like to know.

Idea: Hide Bots
    TehGoggles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, the Banwave on June 1th was a semi software detection, Wardern Updated, and those who botted during the update got banned, luckily Merc saw the change and posted a warning and shut of glider, but those who were still gliding at the time got banned. As for ISX My friend has it, and I saw him use it. It looks a lot better, things I don't like about it is that It doesn't have good evasions, like if it gets stuck in a hill, it gets stuck big time. Overall, I think it looks a lot more human than glider. Although, ISX didn't detect Warden's update on the 11th, so that makes me scared a bit, so It might be awhile before I get it.
    Last edited by TehGoggles; 06-21-2007 at 07:28 PM.
    It's true, I pwn faces irl

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by TehGoggles
    Actually, the Banwave on June 1th was a semi software detection, Wardern Updated, and those who botted during the update got banned, luckily Merc saw the change and posted a warning and shut of glider, but those who were still gliding at the time got banned. As for ISX My friend has it, and I saw him use it. It looks a lot better, things I don't like about it is that It doesn't have good evasions, like if it gets stuck in a hill, it gets stuck big time. Overall, I think it looks a lot more human than glider. Although, ISX didn't detect Warden's update on the 11th, so that makes me scared a bit, so It might be awhile before I get it.

Theres not a way to fix getting stuck with ISX?
    Horde Fanatic

kBlaster's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I was botting with ISX and I had to level a bit or go somewhere other than Elwynn on my human toons cuz they always got stuck on this 1 hill.... my path was good, but damn it all, it got stuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12