0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New MAC Alliance honor leech bot

For this bot you will need an add-on that automatically puts you into the BG like BG assist. Once you have installed this add-on go into the game and type /bga and make sure that auto-enter BG and auto-signup for BG are ticked.
    Once you have done this put WOW in window mode and stretch the window out. Zoom the view all the way in so its first person view. Go to the AV person in SW (because this is the only one i have used) and stand basically inside of him. To make sure it is in the right place basically everywhere you right-click should make you talk to the AV guy.

For this you will also need stormpike insignia rank 6 and have it equipped.

This bot is made in automator 2.0.1 I'm pretty sure so you will need Mac OS X leopard (the latest OS).
    Once you are in place open up the automator script and moves the automator script down to the bottom of your screen so only the top bit of it is sticking up over the dock. Then click run on the automator window.

You can let it run all night like i did and earn alot of honor.

I've done it about 5 nights and 5 days not all at once and haven't got reported as far as i know.

Here is the script:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

this is the first time i have used one of these sites so i don't know how reliable it is.

The bot will walk you out of the cave and then recall and click 1 every now and again so have a spell there that will put you in combat. The bot will just repeat all this over and over each time right clicking over the screen to make sure you get put in the queue when your out.

Good luck leeching honor.
    Last edited by mitcho; 09-16-2008 at 07:03 AM.

New MAC Alliance honor leech bot
    seymonty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work for sure? Anyone have a virus scan on this?

sk8gutars's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "watch me do" has encountered an error. help me get it to work and ill + rep you.

MacWolf1981's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be save. I downloaded it and it's an Automator workflow. No additional programs are involved. The workflow uses several 'watch me do' actions, small breaks and in the end a 'repeat all 999x' action. In the end it's a bit like the AppleScript I posted today, but instead relies on a workflow to do all stuff.

Some caveats apply though, which I've discovered when trying to use a workflow created by someone else, you can find it elsewhere on the forum (in effect this would make the above a repost).

Reasons for me creating an AppleScript instead of using an Automator workflow were:
    * 'Watch me do' action got stuck always in second loop.
    * Had to use an add-on called 'Extra Suites for Automator' to simulate mouse-clicks, but sadly didn't work with second mouse button.

If you want to use something like the above, please consider checking my AppleScript if the Automator workflow doesn't work for you.

mitcho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always works for me i don't know why it doesn't work for you and it isn't a repost i used a small part of a horde script that someone else created (which is only the bit where it clicks 1 1 1 1)
    There isn't a virus in there unless somehow someone else put it in there like the website it is on.
    There wasn't ever a problem for my i can get about 6k honor while im asleep and 5k while im at school.
    Make sure your computer is fully up to date because it only works on the latest automator that is on leopard.
    Last edited by mitcho; 09-17-2008 at 12:33 AM.

redhalo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked for me but haven't tried it for an extended period like over night