GYM DESTROYER|Lv34-40|GEN2|100% IV|3k TYRANITAR+BLISSEY|HIGH STARDUST|1k RARE CANDIES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NowPokemonGO's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dashound876 View Post
    Did not receive correct login information. Purchased 5 accounts and one out of 5 is unable to log in.

Would also not recommend purchasing from this seller. Only 3 out of the 4 accounts I could access had Blisseys despite it stating "Blissey & Tyranitar (Usually Included unless stated)". Not only this but the other accounts had very low cp and iv Blisseys with only enough candies to get them to 2500cp.

Looking for information on reimbursement or refunding of the account with incorrect details.
    Hi there,

I did not receive any sort of account issues conversation via email/discord.
    Please contact me on discord for the replacement of accounts. 100IV Pokemons may or may not be tyranitar, blissey or rares pokemons. Let me know of the affected accounts with low candies. I'll get it replaced. Thanks.

GYM DESTROYER|Lv34-40|GEN2|100% IV|3k TYRANITAR+BLISSEY|HIGH STARDUST|1k RARE CANDIES
    tinyshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased and paid.

tinyshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could not change email on this account. Can you send private message hotmail password? (selly order id a3aa8911-d7aa-482f-8921-1750d43fd73b)

NowPokemonGO's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can u kindly open a query on selly? Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234