|EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD| menu

User Tag List

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 75354555657585960 LastLast
    cvele4x4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i must say something about this seller i contact him about my 3 pogo accounts that i bought about 7 8 weeks ago and they got baned after some time. and i contact him just for info about new accounts is it safe to buy again and he SEND me 3 brand NEW accounts that is incredible lvl 34 with more than GREAT pokemons inside i cant beleve it!!!!! so he send them no question ask!!! if u think to buy from him or not dont think about it!!!! grat guy! i stll cant beleve it that there is person like that!!! absolute recomend to buy from him! if some want i can send prtsc of account that is unbelevable! dragonite and all others in his descriptions is even better! dont wait just buy it and enyoj! jea and there is a lot of eevee in accounts and magikarp with more tha enaugh candy to evolve... BEAST accounts!!! will never look for some other seller about pogo for sure! u can contact me if dont bleve anything

|EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD|
    Abyakuza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cvele4x4 View Post
    well i must say something about this seller i contact him about my 3 pogo accounts that i bought about 7 8 weeks ago and they got baned after some time. and i contact him just for info about new accounts is it safe to buy again and he SEND me 3 brand NEW accounts that is incredible lvl 34 with more than GREAT pokemons inside i cant beleve it!!!!! so he send them no question ask!!! if u think to buy from him or not dont think about it!!!! grat guy! i stll cant beleve it that there is person like that!!! absolute recomend to buy from him! if some want i can send prtsc of account that is unbelevable! dragonite and all others in his descriptions is even better! dont wait just buy it and enyoj! jea and there is a lot of eevee in accounts and magikarp with more tha enaugh candy to evolve... BEAST accounts!!! will never look for some other seller about pogo for sure! u can contact me if dont bleve anything

Its hard to believe you when my request for replacement of accounts were left unanswered since 4th March. Fyi, i have bought 1 Crazy Lvl 36-37 and 3 Beast accounts Lvl 35-36. Have yet to even play it yet, and it was already banned. If you do have proofs, post the screenshots of your conversation with him here. I can post mine for the record. I have not post negative feedback on selly or even asked for chargeback. I have been patient in asking for replacement but was ignored even when he's online on Skype.

You might just be himself, Adam, promoting people in buying his accounts, while he ignored ppl who are looking for him for replacement accounts. I have legit proof of my purchases and dont mind posting it here (+ the convo i asked on my accounts since 4th March). So cvele4x4, mind sharing your proofs of your conversation in getting '3 brand NEW accounts' pls. Thank you. 😊

xanamidi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Lv36 account has got banned within 24h after purchased.
    I tried to contact to seller, but no response.....
    As you mentioned in description, I have right to get warranty.
    Please reply to my skype message.

cvele4x4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not lie here. Send me your email and i will send you prtscr. He answer in about 2 days but i didnt ewen think he will replay. He just send me new accounts. And great wishes.

cvele4x4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot_20170317-212018.jpg im trying put up screenshots. Didnt even asked for money. After 2 months almost. I think he care about his costumers
    Last edited by cvele4x4; 03-17-2017 at 03:33 PM.

nilpen123's Avatar Banned LEGENDARY SELLER CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    69 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Abyakuza View Post
    Its hard to believe you when my request for replacement of accounts were left unanswered since 4th March. Fyi, i have bought 1 Crazy Lvl 36-37 and 3 Beast accounts Lvl 35-36. Have yet to even play it yet, and it was already banned. If you do have proofs, post the screenshots of your conversation with him here. I can post mine for the record. I have not post negative feedback on selly or even asked for chargeback. I have been patient in asking for replacement but was ignored even when he's online on Skype.

You might just be himself, Adam, promoting people in buying his accounts, while he ignored ppl who are looking for him for replacement accounts. I have legit proof of my purchases and dont mind posting it here (+ the convo i asked on my accounts since 4th March). So cvele4x4, mind sharing your proofs of your conversation in getting '3 brand NEW accounts' pls. Thank you. ��
    Hey, rewrite to my skype again.

I got alot of people spamming me, so people do get sometimes missed, im only human.

I do replace all customers, i dont care if it got banned 1 hour after your bought it, or 3 months after you bought it.

I got 24 h warranty, but i will replace ALL accounts that got banned if i am able to, so just skype me and it will get sorted.

Best Regards,
    nilpen123

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Adam

You're obviously gone to ground AGAIN because of those clients banned accounts and you obviously don't want to replace my 3 x Level 36-37 Beast accounts Order ID: de26da3a-47e7-48b2-9e99-7934096799ed that were banned before I could play with them. You have my money (nearly $100 in my currency) for nearly 3 weeks and you won't respond to my communications therefore you leave no alternative but for me to seek a refund from Paypal. If more of your customers whose accounts were banned seek a refund from Paypal you may find yourself offering Bitcoin as payment in the future and you know what they say about Bitcoin sellers on Selly. You are a good reseller of great accounts but you need to work out a better system with your suppliers where things go wrong otherwise you're left holding the bath water (so to speak). Its not personal but a Paypal claim is coming. Cheers

gones's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can change email sir?

Abyakuza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting game

Dude, your screenshots have no timestamp or whatsoever. I have another skype account and can easily self replicate a fake coversation.

In addition, yours are cheaper lvl 34s. Most of the customers here have trouble having replacements for higher lvl accounts. Not profitable for Adam?

Anyway, here are my screenshots. Tell me how is it difficult for him to provide me replacements when he have have fresh accounts in hand (he uploaded them on his Selly's page).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails |EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD|-img_3364-gif   |EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD|-img_3365-gif   |EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD|-img_3366-gif   |EXTREME STORE|100% IV TYRANITAR|100% IV BLISSEY´s|2ND GEN|LEVEL 32 - 36|8 MONTH OLD|-img_3367-gif  

cvele4x4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was in croatian srijeda mean wensday. I cant do anything u dont understand it. wta
    Last edited by cvele4x4; 03-18-2017 at 12:14 AM.

Kassing2522's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought level 36 account..... Banned!!!! Didn't even spin a pokestops or anything!!

casv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gones View Post
    can change email sir?
    ^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^

nilpen123's Avatar Banned LEGENDARY SELLER CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    69 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can change email, thats no problem.

Its auto.

Everyone should be replaced, if not please spam me again =)

Best Regards,
    Nilpen

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone except me - you still have not replied to my numerous correspondence nor replaced me for 3 x Level 36-37 Beast accounts Order ID: de26da3a-47e7-48b2-9e99-7934096799ed

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received a REFUND although not what I wanted or requested - we now move on and this issue is now ended