Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fairly noobish with androids and hacking, etc. Does flygps mask that you are using mock location setting?
    I thought Niantic was using that setting to knock out spoofers. Is that incorrect?

Pokemon Go gps spoof+joystick for Android 6.0/6.1 Marshmellow.(NO ROOT)
    ducky69247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leo81486 View Post
    don't really care about the sniping but the rubber banding, how is it?
    I've tried all combinations of wifi, location, mobile internet and it will always rubber band you no matter what.
    I've also tried several layers of aluminum foil around the phone...

Gazaman's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wasntmebro View Post
    I'm fairly noobish with androids and hacking, etc. Does flygps mask that you are using mock location setting?
    I thought Niantic was using that setting to knock out spoofers. Is that incorrect?
    i don't know if niantic is using that setting to knock out spoofers. ive been using it for the last couple days and indd it spoofs u back but not for long. Never got softbanned or anything.

Originally Posted by ducky69247 View Post
    I've tried all combinations of wifi, location, mobile internet and it will always rubber band you no matter what.
    - it depends sometimes it rubber bands sometimes it doesnt. i been spoofing to Pier @ san fransisco and it spoofed me back all the way to my home location thats like 20 hours+ removed from the pier. and never recived a soft ban or anything. been spoofing there on 4 accounts. all of them are fine.

- did u try with another gps ?
    Last edited by Gazaman; 10-23-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    Scheme hot like shabba madda pot

ducky69247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gazaman View Post
    - it depends sometimes it rubber bands sometimes it doesnt. i been spoofing to Pier @ san fransisco and it spoofed me back all the way to my home location thats like 20 hours+ removed from the pier. and never recived a soft ban or anything. been spoofing there on 4 accounts. all of them are fine.
    - did u try with another gps ?
    What other?

s0nnyb0y's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try playing in a low gps signal location inside your house

6. Thanks Gazaman (1 members gave Thanks to s0nnyb0y for this useful post)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What other?
    other gps apps like Gogps there are allot more. do they ban u if u rubber band ?

theboundless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this still working? can anyone confirm? it stopped working for me today

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theboundless View Post
    is this still working? can anyone confirm? it stopped working for me today
    - yes it still works i just checked. What is the problem ?

nikzter0214's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helping someone else by logging their account to my phone to spoof

So my cousin is stuck at level 15 since his area is really not that good in terms of spawns and stops.

I want to help him by logging his account in my phone so that I can spoof to the hotspots in my city to beef his character up.

I am planning on using FlyGps 4.0.5 as advised by you in this forum since my phone is relatively new and is running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.

My hesitation right now is that isn't it against the rules to have 2 accounts in 1 phone?? I dont want to spoof outside my city but spoofing thru a vanilla phone without safety measures such as xposed to mask my spoofing activity is somewhat risky. And I've had my spoofing account banned before when I used a third party IV checker app when I played in my vanilla phone just once.

Any other advices also? Thanks!!
    Last edited by nikzter0214; 10-14-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nikzter0214 View Post
    So my cousin is stuck at level 15 since his area is really not that good in terms of spawns and stops.

I want to help him by logging his account in my phone so that I can spoof to the hotspots in my city to beef his character up.

I am planning on using FlyGps 4.0.5 as advised by you in this forum since my phone is relatively new and is running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.

My hesitation right now is that isn't it against the rules to have 2 accounts in 1 phone?? I dont want to spoof outside my city but spoofing thru a vanilla phone without safety measures such as xposed to mask my spoofing activity is somewhat risky. And I've had my spoofing account banned before when I used a third party IV checker app when I played in my vanilla phone just once.

I would beware of spoofing, some get away with it now but fairly soon I am sure they will role out something similar to Ingress where if you spoof you are banned within hours. All Niantic has to do is check your altitude, tilt, accelerometer, # GPS Satellites, ext. to flag your account, when you spoof you are sending blank altitude data and depending on the spoofer blank all the above or it just wont chage, who knows they may already be flagging accounts. Idk how good of a friend he is but he may not forgive you if you get his account banned.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- I understand ur hesitation and yes this isn't 100% ban free.
    - ive been testing all comments that ppl posted on this guide so been checking for bans if i get teleported back. but no warning and no ban on all 4 of my accounts that i use this with.
    - yes i'm using all 4 accounts on the same device.
    - i spoofed and walked around on san fransico pier been chilling there at the lures and collecting pokestops ( no ban , no warning )
    - i mainly suggest u use this for spoofing to capital city's around ur home location in ur own country if u want to be sure.
    - yes this is cheating the game but ur still walking around with the joystick and catching by hand so it is less cheating then botting in my opinion. ( lets hope niantic thinks the same way about this ).
    - this method has been around for some time now and many people are using it with no problem on diffrent accounts.
    - yes my accounts could be flagged maybe so or maybe not but i'm willing to take that risk. so determine if u are willing to take that risk.
    - if u decide to do it and help ur cousin then u should tell him the risks that he could be banned, but that easly solved by making a new account and repeat ur '' cheating " proces.
    Last edited by Gazaman; 10-15-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obsessed Gamer View Post
    I would beware of spoofing, some get away with it now but fairly soon I am sure they will role out something similar to Ingress where if you spoof you are banned within hours. All Niantic has to do is check your altitude, tilt, accelerometer, # GPS Satellites, ext. to flag your account, when you spoof you are sending blank altitude data and depending on the spoofer blank all the above or it just wont chage, who knows they may already be flagging accounts. Idk how good of a friend he is but he may not forgive you if you get his account banned.
    Thank you for the warning, and for replying

Still weighing things though, but yeah, altitude. It's been one of my concerns.

The game is just so unfair to rural players. Now there's new gyms and stops popping up, and none for us. :confused:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Gazaman View Post
    - I understand ur hesitation and yes this isn't 100% ban free.
    - ive been testing all comments that ppl posted on this guide so been checking for bans if i get teleported back. but no warning and no ban on all 4 of my accounts that i use this with.
    - yes i'm using all 4 accounts on the same device.
    - i spoofed and walked around on san fransico pier been chilling there at the lures and collecting pokestops ( no ban , no warning )
    - i mainly suggest u use this for spoofing to capital city's around ur home location in ur own country if u want to be sure.
    - yes this is cheating the game but ur still walking around with the joystick and catching by hand so it is less cheating then botting in my opinion. ( lets hope niantic thinks the same way about this ).
    - this method has been around for some time now and many people are using it with no problem on diffrent accounts.
    - yes my accounts could be flagged maybe so or maybe not but i'm willing to take that risk. so determine if u are willing to take that risk.
    - if u decide to do it and help ur cousin then u should tell him the risks that he could be banned, but that easly solved by making a new account and repeat ur '' cheating " proces.
    I hope they think that way too lol.

I'm curious though, if they ban you, do they ban your device? My other spoof account from when the game was released was unfortunately banned when I played and used an IV checker with my vaniilla phone, but now with my second playthrough, I can still play with my phone.

Also, do they flag all the accounts that has been logged in with that device that uses flygps? Or only the one who spoofs?

Yep, told him firsthand that this results to may be a ban to his account but he doesn't care lol He just wants his character to be more competent in the game so that his team can be tough enough to battle for gyms.

theboundless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On 2 of my devices, my android Hp touchpad and my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 they both now won't load, says device is incompatible or endless refusal to connect. What devices are you guys using sucessfully?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope they think that way too lol.

I'm curious though, if they ban you, do they ban your device? My other spoof account from when the game was released was unfortunately banned when I played and used an IV checker with my vaniilla phone, but now with my second playthrough, I can still play with my phone.

Also, do they flag all the accounts that has been logged in with that device that uses flygps? Or only the one who spoofs?

Yep, told him firsthand that this results to may be a ban to his account but he doesn't care lol He just wants his character to be more competent in the game so that his team can be tough enough to battle for gyms.
    - if they ban they ban ur IP or account. Never heard of a device ban ( or can someone correct me ? )
    - don't think if u play on a diffrent account legit on the same device that that account will get flagged only the spoof one's ( if they flag it )
    - but like i sayed i play 4 accounts on 1 device these 4 accounts are my personal accounts that i used for botting aswell so they r full of dragonite , snorlax etc and they are all fine. every banwave they survived.
    - u got the power in ur hands if u get banned or not. just don't spoof like a mad man to usa and 5 min later to tokyo.
    - like the thread says Use ur common sense when using this and u'll be fine.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast