Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the legendary raid works? What is the difference between moltres 1 and 2? What country up your account spoof to?

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    Tephranis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone else suddenly seeing a MASSIVE inflation of coins for catches right now? I was on earlier catching magikarp and eevee for 10 coins, went to the site now and everything is 500+ coins, any for any IV.

flaviopunk182's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iivoodoo View Post
    I have received a shadow ban as well and the only service I use is this one
    Shadowban here too :-(

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flaviopunk182 View Post
    Shadowban here too :-(
    Niantic is now handing out shadowbans within 3 days after using the third party API & no bot/service will be exempt from this. My recommendation is to never use a account you value in ANY bot including capturepokemon which does use a bot in the backend. Just a fair warning typically after I see a shadowban after the shadowban is lifted I typically get banned afterwards so be prepared for the worst.

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! How do I cancel pending auto captures? I have a ton of pending auto catches and since none of them are catching i would like to cancel them and get those coins back. Under "History" i went to pending auto-catches. I hit the cancel buttons but it won't cancel them. And now I can't get any of those pending captures to load again to even try again. No matter how many times I log out and back in, the pending auto catches under History just won't load again. And none of them would actually cancel for the last couple weeks when I could hit the cancel button.

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the red slash is back and every legendary I caught through raids on this site are now unusable. 9999 coins each of them as well as other Pokémon caught on this site. I'm beyond disappointed! CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing-img_8641-gifCapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing-img_8651-gif

7. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Arcellus for this useful post)
    Chrisltodd123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank YOU!!!! You just saved me the $100 bucks I was getting ready to spend to catch one of each of the Legendary's on the capturepokemon site! I hope capturepokemon makes it right for you! I am Soooo thankful for your post and the money and trouble you saved me.

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chrisltodd123 View Post
    Thank YOU!!!! You just saved me the $100 bucks I was getting ready to spend to catch one of each of the Legendary's on the capturepokemon site! I hope capturepokemon makes it right for you! I am Soooo thankful for your post and the money and trouble you saved me.
    You're welcome... they will make it right like they did last time. Even though it took 25 emails over the course of a month. Wait until it's fixed and then do it. I'm terribly disappointed. I wasted so much stardust powering up a few of the legendaries too. Wasted all my rare candies. Wasted SO much money. Ugh

10. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Arcellus for this useful post)
    flaviopunk182's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attention: After receiving ShadowBan and the Red Alert from someone using my account, I received Ban from Niantic, and the only service I used was capturepokemon. Do not use the site any more if you like your accounts.
    Last edited by flaviopunk182; 08-20-2017 at 04:22 PM.

12. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to flaviopunk182 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    Well the red slash is back and every legendary I caught through raids on this site are now unusable. 9999 coins each of them as well as other Pokémon caught on this site. I'm beyond disappointed! CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing-img_8641-gifCapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing-img_8651-gif
    Anything logging into the third party API is getting flagged at the moment, whether they are catching legendarys or Pokemon or just spinning pokestops it is going to happen, you will get the slashes on the Pokemon caught then the red warning then a ban most of the time, it takes about 2-5 days after the first login to receive the flags and slashes but sometimes if the account is used to catch the Pokemon using the third party API then sits dormant it will take a action like a gym battle or raid to trigger the slashes and warnings.

I would HIGHLY recommend everyone not use this service until a announcement is made that bossland has figured out what is flagging everyone's accounts which honestly may never happen because the extra encryption may be server sided or hidden code that will never be uncovered.

I apologize that you got an account you value flagged and probably will now get the warning then ban but I would suggest following the current news on detection and measures Niantic has put in place before putting any account at risk. You can easily join a few bot discords and follow some of the conversations and current news, FYI the current news is accounts are getting flagged in 2-3 days to 5 days MAX & all it takes sometimes is a login using the third party API to trigger the warnings. Anything caught moving forward & anything caught all the way back to the beginning of bots are getting slashes even from 2016 where most people thought they were in the clear. Also just a note capture pokemon uses the same API all other bots are using which is a third party API cracked by bossland, so it will have the same effect using one of the bots on this forum or capture pokemon, just some have slightly modified code which may protect your for a longer period of time opposed to others.

Originally Posted by flaviopunk182 View Post
    Attention: After receiving ShadowBan and the Red Alert from someone using my account, I received Ban from Niantic, and the only service I used was capturepokemon. Do not use the site any more if you like your accounts.
    It saddens me to hear you lost what sounds like an account you valued. Sometimes bans can last for a 3 week period and then you may be un-banned (50/50 chance). But just keep in mind if your account does get un-banned it will not remove the flags that are now on the account & any activity such as continuing this service will result in a hard perm ban right away.
    Last edited by Obsessed Gamer; 08-20-2017 at 09:07 PM.

14. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Obsessed Gamer for this useful post)
    Sylvain Coucharriere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to say that I use less and less capture.pokemon.net despite their so-called claim that it is "sure". I had also "red slash", the return. I'm looking forward having news from all of you, in the meantime, still lucky until now to not have been banned (yet).

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still haven't received a solution to the $150 worth of legendaries I caught through raids on this site. So frustrating. I sent them an email with 9 screenshots. It took them a few weeks to respond and they asked me to send screenshots. Wtf! They clearly didn't even read the email I sent them. Anyone know any other sites that help you catch legendaries other than this site? So tired of how poorly ran this one is.

17. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Arcellus for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    Still haven't received a solution to the $150 worth of legendaries I caught through raids on this site. So frustrating. I sent them an email with 9 screenshots. It took them a few weeks to respond and they asked me to send screenshots. Wtf! They clearly didn't even read the email I sent them. Anyone know any other sites that help you catch legendaries other than this site? So tired of how poorly ran this one is.
    Anything caught using the third part API will be shashed. There is no service ATM that is exempt. I would suggest not using any bots until the API is correctly emulating the legit client, if that ever happens.

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to this I tried multiple times to see if I could use the raid function today and it said I didn't have strong enough Pokémon and cancelled my raids. Yet I have MANY over 2500 CP and am level 39. To add insult to injury it uses raid passes BEFORE determining it doesn't like the Pokémon you have so it wasted 6 raid passes that I spent $1 on each today. Come on!

20. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Arcellus for this useful post)
    Wilson61194's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @capturepokemon I tried to cancel the wait on a shiny gyrados it gave me tokens but now anytime I try to use tokens it says invalid tokens. How can I fix this

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 333435363738 LastLast