Thanks G/R
    24/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again ? Well it seems that these kind of websites suck after all ! For the moment, I was "lucky" enough. Can you give us more detail please ? Did you start again using capturepokemon ? How many pokemon, what kind of pokemon, wich rythm, etc ?

It seems pretty attractive, especially with the gen 2, but is it worth it ? Plus, I've seen the prices this morning, prices are not yet been adjusted. For instance Sentret is still at 125 coins...

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    ksh4002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. Sorry for the delay. I caught approx 50 gen 2 since they were released over a few days using this site. Hope that helps. I have emailed them but have bot had a reply yet. Watch this space. Cheers

3. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to ksh4002 for this useful post)
    Bokeron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by capturepokemon View Post
    Hi all,

If you have a problem specific to your account (auto catches, for example) please get in contact with us through the website and we'll be happy to assist.

Auto catches that were set up at 125 coins are honored, and you have not been charged more due to the price increase. The Pokemon in question are extremely rare, and we can not guarantee the first time they appear we can catch them for you, as they may escape.

We are currently aware that Pokeball collection is failing more often than it should be, and are looking into why.
    I have sent an email to your website, I hope to answer my problem.
    Thx

capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sylvain Coucharriere View Post
    Again ? Well it seems that these kind of websites suck after all ! For the moment, I was "lucky" enough. Can you give us more detail please ? Did you start again using capturepokemon ? How many pokemon, what kind of pokemon, wich rythm, etc ?

It seems pretty attractive, especially with the gen 2, but is it worth it ? Plus, I've seen the prices this morning, prices are not yet been adjusted. For instance Sentret is still at 125 coins...
    For now we have locked all Pokemon at 125 coins whilst we gather enough data for our systems to adjust them to reasonable prices.

I understand that this means that (very) common Gen2 Pokemon are currently overpriced, but we have accepted this in favour of keeping more rare Gen2 Pokemon cheap.

Pokemon with extremely low numbers of finds (or none) are automatically excluded from this to avoid extremely high peaks on our servers when they spawn (we are already running at capacity).

All emails will be answered, the wait time is currently ~30 hours.

ksh4002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys be aware, 9 of my friends accounts have been banned at 20.00 GMT on 22nd Feb. All had an auto catch set up that has resulted in them getting instantly banned and unable to login.

NYYPinstripes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, just had 6 accounts get banned.

ksh4002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have emailed capture... not expecting a reply tbh. sad Sad sad times

Bokeron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I requested his services and now they captured a pokemon for me, he received the confirmation of capture by mail, we will see a see what happens when I log in to my account.

ReggieK101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

Will I get banned from pokemon go if I had a Legendary Pokémon on one of pokemon go accounts?

Kind Regards

Reginald Keil

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refund

Please cancel auto catching the legendary birds Moltres,Articuno and Zapdos from the 3 Pokemon go usernames that I gave to you on capturepokemon.net,because I don't want to risk my accounts getting permanently banned by Niantic I would like to ask for a refund for the poke coins that I purchased on capturepokemon.net.

Yours Sincerely

Reginald Keil
    Last edited by ReggieK101; 02-23-2017 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Just want to delete this message

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please cancel auto catching the legendary birds Moltres,Articuno and Zapdos from the Pokemon go usernames ReggieK284436,Reggie217 and ReggieK90 that I gave to you on capturepokemon.net,because I don't want to risk my accounts getting permanently banned by Niantic I would like to ask for a refund for the poke coins that I purchased on capturepokemon.net.

Yours Sincerely

Reginald Keil

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bokeron View Post
    I have sent an email to your website, I hope to answer my problem.
    Thx

Please cancel auto catching the legendary birds Moltres,Articuno and Zapdos from the Pokemon go usernames ReggieK284436,Reggie217 and ReggieK90 that I gave to you on capturepokemon.net,because I don't want to risk my accounts getting permanently banned by Niantic I would like to ask for a refund for the poke coins that I purchased on capturepokemon.net.

Yours Sincerely

Reginald Keil

Sylvain Coucharriere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ReggieK101, it seems that the account which were banned did not catch legendary pokemon but more like "normal" pokemon.
    I think, especially with the arrival of generation 2 Niantic is more careful about this. But that's only my opinion...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True it's just that I still want to risk getting my accounts permanently banned and I don't want to start again,because some players got their accounts banned @ 8 pm on 22/2/2017 in America or was it just the PTC account login issue that niantic had with their servers?

Kind Regards

Reginald Keil

capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bans mentioned above were due to PokemonGO being offline, and were not as a result of CapturePokemon (we received a lot of contact when the game was down).

Please do not worry, the site is perfectly safe to use.

If you require help with a problem specific to your account, please use the Contact Us link on the website, you will get a much quicker reply (we do not work weekends).

Thanks

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425 ... LastLast