Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrPsycho View Post
    Legit and already a Dragonite?
    Yeah!! First one I ran into! I wasn't even going to play again until I ran into it... I didn't even have a dragonite on my own account which I botted on for like half an hour... which is why I was banned. I have screenshots of the find and everything too! Was so awesome haha!

New temp ban only post here!
  2. Thanks mectt (1 members gave Thanks to twomilesfromhome for this useful post)
    DrPsycho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sniped one week ago (tuesday) some pokemons (like one dragonite, 4 dragonair, one snorlax, one lapras and some tiny pokemons) but didnt received any ban so far, how long does it take to get banned? I never used any other bots or something else, just sniped for about 10min some pokemon (i know that the ban will be coming soon) but what is your experience about only sniping some pokemons?

FcoFdz86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont keep your hopes up. After the mon is taken out of the gym, you are done. Same happened to me at first wave.

Originally Posted by huriancBlaced View Post
    My main account has failed to get game data from server since 3 days ago, but before it i was assign my pokemon into a gym, today i trying to see a gym that
    my pokemon is assign there. And, i got my pokemon is still stay on this Gym, my conclusion is, my game data is not gone from the server.
    However, im not trying to create an account with same email yet. and hope this is a temp ban

Bluewhite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using a not so known bot for a week now. I only bot 2 hours a day and no sniping. So far i'm all good, no ban.

The rest of my 6 accounts are banned tho...

DeDocked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrmadafaker View Post
    You can use Xposed modules for spoofing GPS. Gps spoofers do not use any kind of API. However, all spoofers are detectable so if they decide to ban you for spoofing, they will.
    Wouldn't put it that way. Seeing I've been spoofing for about a month now using Nox. Everyone on here says you get banned for this or that. Yes it is possible to get banned for spoofing. But it's a very slim chance if you spoof smart. Also don't use any bots or sniping software. Those will guarantee a ban. Here's how I spoof.

1. Don't log on pokemon for atleast a few hours, depending on where you want to spoof.
    (Think about it as if you're traveling to that place and how long it'll take by plane.)
    2. Use Nox and Spoof to location
    3. Start pokemon and STICK TO THAT LOCATION
    4. Don't go faster than a car

Been working for me ever since. If you get banned, then you get banned. We all deserve it. At this point i'm just like "**** it"

evid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nesferit View Post
    why do you even waste ur time with that apeal . That apeal isnt meant for us , botter , they dont give fck about ur drama . get over the fact we deserve those perma bans , and start a legit acc instead of cryng
    Ok listen, first of all, learn how to type and spell before you decide to attack people next time. Second, I was playing legit, no bots or spoofing whatsoever. I was only using the IV calculator but didn't know it was against their T&C.

caiobortoli's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    7/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evid View Post
    Ok listen, first of all, learn how to type and spell before you decide to attack people next time. Second, I was playing legit, no bots or spoofing whatsoever. I was only using the IV calculator but didn't know it was against their T&C.
    They are just a bunch of dicks, really. What sense does it make to HIDE pokemon stats that people wanna see and take account when choosing what pokemon they will keep or level up, and then PUNISH people who wanna see the stats THEY hide from us in the first place?

Niantic just became one of those gaming startups that once they become big and famous, they just don't give a **** about their customers. Like Bioware post Dragon Age.

9. Thanks phucto (1 members gave Thanks to caiobortoli for this useful post)
    Daffodil31LE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just one simple question. When using NOX you can't just download the app from the Play Store, because it will not run on Nox, for Nox is acting like an Android 4.4.

What would happen if Nox got an upgrade to at least Android 5.0 and you would be able to get the actual app running? Of course with the details from your phone set to Nox.

Well, now maybe Nox has already been updated, haven't checked that, but nevertheless the question remains why it would be 4.4 and not a newer Android to begin with...

fappy18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caiobortoli View Post
    They are just a bunch of dicks, really. What sense does it make to HIDE pokemon stats that people wanna see and take account when choosing what pokemon they will keep or level up, and then PUNISH people who wanna see the stats THEY hide from us in the first place?

Niantic just became one of those gaming startups that once they become big and famous, they just don't give a **** about their customers. Like Bioware post Dragon Age.

they intended for people to use their appraisal feature, which they released recently. Sure it doesn't give you the accurate number, but that's how they made it. Also. pokemon IVs were leaked from people that data mined the information. We weren't suppose to know about it

caiobortoli's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    7/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fappy18 View Post
    they intended for people to use their appraisal feature, which they released recently. Sure it doesn't give you the accurate number, but that's how they made it. Also. pokemon IVs were leaked from people that data mined the information. We weren't suppose to know about it
    I doubt it. Appraisal feature came as a response to 3rd party software app, which in turn made Niantic go after those guys. People now are just angry because they couldn't see IVs anymore, some even got banned for that. Niantic did it because of fear. Did you see the changelog? They just don't give a **** and releases things eventually so people won't drop out of the game quicker than they expected. Apraisal feature: lame tool wich was made because FEAR of people getting mad at Niantic not letting them use 3rd party software to check IVs. That's the only language they understand.

Yeah yeah IVs are intended to be hidden stats for hardcore fans and are featured in past pokemon games. But that's the first time the developer tries to punish those who want to find them.
    Last edited by caiobortoli; 08-25-2016 at 01:56 AM.

13. Thanks zcdohl (1 members gave Thanks to caiobortoli for this useful post)
    corecore06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evid View Post
    That sucks. They should actually read our appeal emails rather than changing unnecessary things like this. Haven't gotten an official termination email from Niantic but already sent a ban appeal to them. Banned account's username isn't available too, so I honestly have no idea what's up their sleeves. It's been almost a week since I got the "Failed to get gama data from the server" pop-out message last Saturday, damn it.
    they will ignore you. dont expect. my account got banned last week. i still cant access it.
    i also sent some appeals and they didnt even respond to it.no termination emails also.

but 2 days ago i created an account with the same name as the banned one and it got through.
    meaning that the banned account is gone and it only takes a matter of time.

Odis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i get perm ban if i use ios app "Poke__mon_GO__1_5r-7" without teleport, just for joystick and tap to walk? app have a fake location integrated also have a IV calculator integrated. I instaled the app on phone with cydia impactor.

Thank you

mikemaserati34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DeDocked View Post
    Wouldn't put it that way. Seeing I've been spoofing for about a month now using Nox. Everyone on here says you get banned for this or that. Yes it is possible to get banned for spoofing. But it's a very slim chance if you spoof smart. Also don't use any bots or sniping software. Those will guarantee a ban. Here's how I spoof.

1. Don't log on pokemon for atleast a few hours, depending on where you want to spoof.
    (Think about it as if you're traveling to that place and how long it'll take by plane.)
    2. Use Nox and Spoof to location
    3. Start pokemon and STICK TO THAT LOCATION
    4. Don't go faster than a car

Been working for me ever since. If you get banned, then you get banned. We all deserve it. At this point i'm just like "**** it"
    True, my first account with nox had been banned, after what i followed these steps and it works, never got banned, i also use proxy to have the IP corresponding to the country am catchin in

pikachu1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odis View Post
    Can i get perm ban if i use ios app "Poke__mon_GO__1_5r-7" without teleport, just for joystick and tap to walk? app have a fake location integrated also have a IV calculator integrated. I instaled the app on phone with cydia impactor.

Thank you
    Don't want to make you sad, but there's no safe fake location. Prepare for the worst. Good luck!

SiccTrick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odis View Post

Thank you
    Absolutely sooner or later you will. Every spoof app is detectable, until we have someone who has a bot/spoof app that can operate without their servers sensing it, then you WILL get banned.