Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notifications when quoted by a user

Hi OwnedCore,

I've only recently joined the forum to help answer certain questions by the members.

I find that it'd be tremendously useful if the current notification system could include an option (I've checked the settings and it's not included) for us to be notified whenever we are quoted by someone. There are many occasions where someone quoted my reply as a follow-up but I missed them because the rate of new messages on a particular thread is too high and it got buried pages behind.

I've searched the suggestions forum and found that it has been brought up once here (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...fications.html) but while it wasn't closed, there wasn't a concrete answer as to when it will be implemented. Looking around vB's forum I chanced upon this (Miscellaneous Hacks - Quote Notification via PM - vBulletin.org Forum) though unfortunately it seems that the support ended with 4.0.x and future versions still does not seem to support quote notifications somehow.

Still, I'd deeply appreciate if I can know if it is a problem with vB's support for said functionality that makes it improbable for the suggestion to be implemented or if there are other factors taken into consideration veto-ing the idea.

Thank you!
    Facing problems with your bot? Check out this thread for possible solutions:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/564223-compilation-common-errors-solutionss.html

Notifications when quoted by a user
  2. Thanks sgurb (1 members gave Thanks to spodakek for this useful post)
    sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea and suggestion is something we definitely like.